+ Reply to Thread

How to put avatar [Nigga]

I can not put all images in the topic, so I will add in the comments

Follow the green arrows!

1° forum actions and click edite profile

2° click in editar avatar

3° opcion site upload or photo your pc 100x100 19.5 kb

Last edited by sauronbr; 04-14-2017 at 06:50 PM.

4° photo your pc is god

5° save changes

6° This error may appear. But your picture will be there

7°Check your comments on topics

8° look profile

Banned
    Don't call people [nigga] asshole. Don't like that I called you asshole? Well, for everywhere except a few gangsta-types in the U.S. it is rude and racist to call them nigga.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Don't call people [nigga] asshole. Don't like that I called you asshole? Well, for everywhere except a few gangsta-types in the U.S. it is rude and racist to call them nigga.
    ""NIGGA''' Donald talking about racism? Ironic hahaha. Here in Brazil is a ****, parents with no education, racism and joke motive. You call somebody black son of a bitch, people laugh, All are ganster, especially the politicians here.

'''Yes here in my country, I call all them black mother****er and he laughs'''

Banned
    Again you don't get it. Let me explain this to you - please try to keep up:

1: This has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or any other politician.

2: Calling people "nigga" is not treated as a joke by everyone, some take it as racism applied to them personally by YOU. Racism is not allowed here. This board is read by people all over the world so when you put that word in the title of a thread, you are calling EVERYONE "nigga" - not just people you think would take it as a joke. Everyone! Regardless of their race or culture. Some of those will take offense. We are not in Brazil.

It is one thing to call someone a name when you know they will not take offense. It is a whole other thing to throw around labels at everyone.

Use your head. Don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    '''Yes here in my country, I call all them black mother****er and he laughs'''
    Walk up to this guy, call him "nigga"...

...and see if he laughs or pounds you like a mallard duck.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-15-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Again you don't get it. Let me explain this to you - please try to keep up:

1: This has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or any other politician.

2: Calling people "nigga" is not treated as a joke by everyone, some take it as racism applied to them personally by YOU. Racism is not allowed here. This board is read by people all over the world so when you put that word in the title of a thread, you are calling EVERYONE "nigga" - not just people you think would take it as a joke. Everyone! Regardless of their race or culture. Some of those will take offense. We are not in Brazil.

It is one thing to call someone a name when you know they will not take offense. It is a whole other thing to throw around labels at everyone.

Use your head. Don't do that.

Walk up to this guy, call him "nigga"...

...and see if he laughs or pounds you like a mallard duck.

Moral lesson, Seriously? Do you mind if I put nigga on a topic or not? I want you to ****, racism wft? , Racism was created by americans and in Brazil it's all mixture of races, if you're trying to persuade me, to take me ban I do not care, I already know a lot of bad things about this game, I'm already nervous About it, The topic was created to help put a ****ing avatar on, your son of a whore, gay, nigga! I do not want to talk to you mather ****er.

Banned
    Moral lesson, Seriously? Do you mind if I put nigga on a topic or not? I want you to ****, racism wft? , Racism was created by americans and in Brazil it's all mixture of races, if you're trying to persuade me, to take me ban I do not care, I already know a lot of bad things about this game, I'm already nervous About it, The topic was created to help put a ****ing avatar on, your son of a whore, gay, nigga! I do not want to talk to you mather ****er.
    If you don't like criticism, then think before you post sh!t.

Just a FYI: Putting on an forum avatar picture is pretty simple. I've seen 7 year old kids doing it. Basic forum use.

Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-15-2017 at 12:54 PM.

If you don't like criticism, then think before you post sh!t.

Just a FYI: Putting on an forum avatar picture is pretty simple. I've seen 7 year old kids doing it. Basic forum use.

s h i t here is you.my topic about avatar, still good that in your country has terrorist attacks, soon there may be some and maybe you can be among the victims, God hears me !!! ops alá

Banned
    s h i t here is you.my topic about avatar, still good that in your country has terrorist attacks, soon there may be some and maybe you can be among the victims, God hears me !!! ops alá
    What is wrong with you? Why are you behaving like a child? Grow up please.