+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    Um no, the game needs tradeable IM items, otherwise its just people who can charge are able to play. You are thinking outside the box, the game is new, not many people have crones. Just because one player is higher than the other and is easily able to farm crones compared to the one who needs it, does not mean it should be used as an excuse because that level and crones are earned while the one who is selling it, is trying to earn crones in a faster way! Also don't say real money is earned, if that is the case, it is up to the seller of the IM items to decide whether to sell their item or not.

When there are more crones in the game, the prices will obviously increase and the seller gets to control their price, nobody is forced to sell anything if not needed.

And don't get this game twisted with other games, because comparing Tera does not compare to rohan what so ever, they are both setup and developed for different play style.
    You obviously dont know wtf you are talking about so we all know to just flat out ignore everything you say.

We need the EM so free players can earn ecash (subsidized technically free rps) by selling items/crones/characters inside the game. Just like is on global, trading IM goods in game just wont work because at the end of year 1 that spirit stone will cost 150 million and by year 2 it will be 1 billion crones. Crones in this game are not regulated and the broken tsb system which will churn out over 2 billion crones a week (thats 104 billion crones a year) and thats not even factoring in what having a fleet of afk farming bots/hks will get in crone drops alone.

Have you ever played global? there is a reason EM crones are capped at 10m now if it wasnt 1 billion crones would cost 100 rps.

Also tera does have tradable IM goods the part that you didnt get out of it is that THE ECONOMY SCALES PROPERLY!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

***All quest in rohan fail*** I will do the quest or title nor the name of the mob, appears in the quest, only the name of the item that will drop the mob ,? Quest of titles happens the same thing, players will kill mob one by one until they find the correct mob of the quest? What a fack, rohan origin and blood feud needs improvement, players when they encounter this type of difficulties stop playing. in other ancient mmorpg like rohan, the quest is detailed the names of the mob are indicated for you to kill or have some ceta and show the locality.Tutorials are for this, when the game has a bad mechanism the tutorials help players!

As I already said have to improve the mechanisms, especially in quest, put more details or players give up playing

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You obviously dont know wtf you are talking about so we all know to just flat out ignore everything you say.

We need the EM so free players can earn ecash (subsidized technically free rps) by selling items/crones/characters inside the game. Just like is on global, trading IM goods in game just wont work because at the end of year 1 that spirit stone will cost 150 million and by year 2 it will be 1 billion crones. Crones in this game are not regulated and the broken tsb system which will churn out over 2 billion crones a week (thats 104 billion crones a year) and thats not even factoring in what having a fleet of afk farming bots/hks will get in crone drops alone.

Have you ever played global? there is a reason EM crones are capped at 10m now if it wasnt 1 billion crones would cost 100 rps.

Also tera does have tradable IM goods the part that you didnt get out of it is that THE ECONOMY SCALES PROPERLY!
    Tera's emonomy is quite nice.. I cant object to that.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    ***All quest in rohan fail*** I will do the quest or title nor the name of the mob, appears in the quest, only the name of the item that will drop the mob ,? Quest of titles happens the same thing, players will kill mob one by one until they find the correct mob of the quest? What a fack, rohan origin and blood feud needs improvement, players when they encounter this type of difficulties stop playing. in other ancient mmorpg like rohan, the quest is detailed the names of the mob are indicated for you to kill or have some ceta and show the locality.Tutorials are for this, when the game has a bad mechanism the tutorials help players!

As I already said have to improve the mechanisms, especially in quest, put more details or players give up playing
    Quests can kiss my arse, too many games have "grind this mob 1xx times/until level up"
    If you want quests that you can enjoy play something else. I want the social aspect.
    Meet people, chit chat while you grind.. fk quests.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

What theres nothing wrong with questing in fact I enjoy questing and what is the difference between going to an NPC and having him say kill 100 mobs until lvl up and actually killing 100 mobs until lvl up?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    No.

Just, NO.

Look into my eyes and say with me: N.O.
    As in: not now, not then, not ever.

Unless for lvl 100+ only.
    Thx for the feedback.
    And what will a hunter kit make a difference with, considering theres that many botters already.

A tad late to this thread, thanks for the laughs.
    I might be proud but atleast i'm proud of something.
    You've taken pride in becoming nothing.

Meika?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

For a player just straight up calling others stupid, yes you are very smart and so is your idea.

Because what am I saying? Let free players access IM Items, doesn't matter if its done via EM or items being tradeable... God damn forum warriors with 0 brain cells.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Quests can kiss my arse, too many games have "grind this mob 1xx times/until level up"
    If you want quests that you can enjoy play something else. I want the social aspect.
    Meet people, chit chat while you grind.. fk quests.
    Are you kidding? The Quests in Origin are great. imo not only do they give really good exp, they give other rewards such as items and crones. So what if you have to kill x amount of mobs. The drops you need to gather stack so you can bust it out for a few hours and have enough of the drops to turn in and get some dam good exp and or lvl.

At lvl 70 Im still getting 10% exp through quests and that's pretty dam decent as far as I'm concerned.

And seriously, who gives a fok if you have to kill the same mobs over and over - your going to do that anyways with regular griding! And it doesn't take a half wit to figgure out which mobs to kill for each quest. Im as thick as a post and I still managed to work it out! And if you party up, theres your "social" asspect and you get to knock out the qs much faster.

Did you ever play irohan and the repeat qs gave 1%? That was lame, atleast here the qs are sooo much better. So stop your b1tching, we have been given so many dam ez ways to lvl up in Origin!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    For a player just straight up calling others stupid, yes you are very smart and so is your idea.

Because what am I saying? Let free players access IM Items, doesn't matter if its done via EM or items being tradeable... God damn forum warriors with 0 brain cells.
    dude dont argue with this guy they straight up noob and terrible at rohan they just sit on forums all day and really have no idea what is going on
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    How can you even complain about the quests, considering it being a KR MMORPG.

You can start gathering items for multiple levels and then hand in after you had like 3 lvls farming the items to the NPC with the highest rewards (exp and crones).
    It's never been easier.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher