+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Lol expensive scrolls usable only once per day for MR??? Dafuq
    Not carebear at all.
    pssshhh go back at sz 1shotpriestzl0l

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    pssshhh go back at sz 1shotpriestzl0l
    Everyone is a one-shot in iRohan. That's per definition what's wrong with the whole server - nothing special there.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

With the absurd suggestions in this thread its like people never played rohan before or something.

Give the people what they want, only thing I disagree with is boss drops, we need to find a sweet spot between providing advantage to whoever gets the drop and not utterly destroying the game. I dont want any more boss accessories I mean not only do people need 4 of them EVERYONE NEEDS THEM! IMO it should be quest based drop that gives eyes and ears seems most fair to me.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    we need to find a sweet spot between providing advantage to whoever gets the drop and not utterly destroying the game. I dont want any more boss accessories I mean not only do people need 4 of them EVERYONE NEEDS THEM! IMO it should be quest based drop that gives eyes and ears seems most fair to me.
    Agreed on mostly all, but eyes and ears you get from VIP lvl reward. Bosses also give nice title rewards - but they're too ez. (bosses that is).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!

We are monitoring and always take considerations on the feedback that you gave both here and in-game. We just don't reply to threads more frequently.
    But rest assured all the discussed topics were already been noted.

As for the bot abusers. There's already a punishment on people found guilty. They will be Blocked for a week as first offense, and will lead to permanent cancellation of account if still persist on the matter.

But the Hunter Kit suggestion will be discussed accordingly.
    Please no HK's. They're really unnecessary and ruin a lot of the social aspects of the game. The only major change to PvE that needs to be made is to reduce mob evasion rates. I'd *prefer* lower health pools and damage values as I think it makes playing AoE classes a lot more fun. If you're really trying to consider monetizing on PvE gameplay, you need to extend the duration on the option stones catered to PvE such as hp/mp leech. 2 hours is a joke and I know most people aren't willing to buy them for how insignificant that amount of time is.

@Boss drop discussion:

Since nobody is even close to T10 (I hope), these should just be taken out. I say put such items in quests or through some other progression area that's instanced. While fighting for drops is cool and all, it's so exclusive that it ends up making the very notion of PvP overly-exclusive and makes guilds self-powered machines which given one or two drops can end up controlling huge swaths of the game and its economy. The biggest flaw with R:BF was that without gas or a way to compete from the get-go, you were powerless and at the mercy of the big guilds, which look after their own first. If you want to encourage PvP, you need to encourage people to have a reason to fight in a fair environment and on in which they feel empowered to fight. The fact that a strategy was to log in at stupidly early hours of the morning, and in my experience working with Playwith, the fact that people would try to ban/compromise guild-leader accounts for drops is insane and ultimately hurts the community.

Use of the coliseum for GvG should be encouraged. I have no ideas on how for now, but this was always an under-utilized feature of the game. There also need to be more coliseum gatekeeper NPC's located at more bindstones. Teleport costs are too high to justify going back and forth to town or to grind for money for potions.
    Last edited by soulholder; 04-18-2017 at 03:18 PM.

I can't wait till you HK haters are like: "Oh I want that tittle, let's see what I need"

Just 3874 of one mob and 4826 of the other.

SO much fun!

Also, it seems that all people who didn't have access to boss drops are against them. Says a lot.
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 04-18-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    But you get your 10 poss back
    this is why lowbies shouldnt get an opinion you dont even get 10 possibles sir
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

I can't wait till you HK haters are like: "Oh I want that tittle, let's see what I need"

SO much fun!

Also, it seems that all people who didn't have access to boss drops are against them. Says a lot.

I had boss drops before you even existed. And these are somewhat valid points on boss drops.

My main bone to pick with boss drops is that I dont want it to be a ring that every player needs 4 of. Eyes, ears, costumes, option stones, etc etc there are other ways to get an advantage that dont involve accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    this is why lowbies shouldnt get an opinion you dont even get 10 possibles sir
    He was saying in exchange for < blablabla 2 lazy to find the post > you get 10 possibles back.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

SO much fun!

Yea, but it's also fair to say they have a point in that there was no feasible way they could have gotten them without just joining a big-name guild. Idk about you, but I like to PvP on fair ground and to PvP for the sake of PvP'ing when it's all in good fun. It's why I camped the coliseum so much and participated in so many lower-level PvP tourneys. Same reason I just didn't care when the game started getting P2W.

I understand I'm only an anecdote, but If you recall NW got a lot of bez and quite a few rulers and a bunch of FD's. Since I was quitting I actually gave my bez (yes, even I managed to get them - I was largely a nonfactor by choice and by wallet) to my former guild commander who moved with me to NW because he was gonna stick around for a few months more. But the fact it took people to carry me to get them emphasizes the above point. We're all here early on and progressing. Think of what that means to the guy who joins the game a year into its release. Big disadvantage there. I care enough and recognize the significance of growing and culturing a community to have a good time, and we can't do that with exclusion. R:BF was an experiment, and it was largely the community that did the most damage to its own success before YNK/PLW did. Profits were dropping fast even before epics/upgrades and the insane power creep that followed. And the PvE content was pretty solid for its time to keep people at least engaged enough early-on. We hit a million active users within the first year of the game's release. That's huge for a first-try in international markets.

As far as titles go, I really don't care. I play this game, like any game, for fun. I'm not going to grind titles I don't want to get. If I stop having fun, I do something that's more fun, and if I feel a reason to leave, I quit and that's that. Why else would I have prioritized the forums? They were more fun than the majority of R:BF and people can't P2W or sit behind pixels when PvP'ing on the boards Frankly, if it were my decision, I'd just remove titles altogether -I even dislike the UI clutter. But I recognize how unlikely and contrarian this notion is.
    Last edited by soulholder; 04-18-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I had boss drops before you even existed. And these are somewhat valid points on boss drops.

My post also wasn't pointed at you as I didn't even think you're against boss drops.

But sure be free to quote me if it will give you the chance to say you're playing this game longer or that you're better than me or w/e you were trying to prove there lol.