+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    I have an impression that you guys are iidiot or my inglish is horrible because what I said is simple understanding, I simply said that, the CQC titles and quests have a horrible mechanism, they do not indicate which monster to kill, people quit Killing mobs Randomly to complete the quest, because in the quest they do not indicate the area or the locality of the mob or even the name of the mob to kill, in other old mmorpg, the quest indicates the name of the mob and where it finds the Locality with arrows or placement on the map indicating where to go, 'and rohan does not have it, I did not say anything about grind, who's talking about gring and you! Only a smart person in this forum and the peguinjoe but he is nigga hahaha joker.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Being an idiot probably means my inglish is crap as well - so let's just go with both the options?

The questing NPC are usually right next to the mobs you need to kill. I don't need anyone holding my hands.
    Actually I do, but that's not the point.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You obviously dont know wtf you are talking about so we all know to just flat out ignore everything you say.
    Just like is on global, trading IM goods in game just wont work because at the end of year 1 that spirit stone will cost 150 million and by year 2 it will be 1 billion crones. Crones in this game are not regulated and the broken tsb system which will churn out over 2 billion crones a week (thats 104 billion crones a year) and thats not even factoring in what having a fleet of afk farming bots/hks will get in crone drops alone.

Have you ever played global? there is a reason EM crones are capped at 10m now if it wasnt 1 billion crones would cost 100 rps. THE ECONOMY SCALES PROPERLY!
    "
    Have you ever played global? there is a reason EM crones are capped at 10m now if it wasnt 1 billion crones would cost 100 rps. "

So what? When everybody starts walking around with hundreds of millions of crone, everybody starts selling stuff for hundreds of millions of crone. There's no problem here. On every private server I've played on, the price of weapon and armor parts, SES, option items, are low, in the beginning. This is because the amount of crone in the game is low as well.

"and thats not even factoring in what having a fleet of afk farming bots/hks will get in crone drops alone. "

It doesn't matter if you have 1 crone or 1,000,000,000,000 crone. It is meaningless if there is nothing to spend it on. People who put their character on a bot for 8 hours a day are going to end up with a ton of crone and no drops. The person who *actively* farms for 1-2 hours a day is going to have items that the botters need. They're going to have a ton of crone, and he will be able to sell at a high price. If they refuse to buy at a high price, then their crone is not going to help them. What is the problem?

"
    Have you ever played global? there is a reason EM crones are capped at 10m now if it wasnt 1 billion crones would cost 100 rps."

There shouldn't be a cap on crones in the EM. The problem lies within the actual game. If players have a ton of crone laying around with nothing to spend it on, then there need to be crone sinks, or people have simply reached the end-game and there needs to be new content added.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 04-16-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    dude dont argue with this guy they straight up noob and terrible at rohan they just sit on forums all day and really have no idea what is going on
    I do have. You're again wasting your time killing mobs to grind and level a virtual character in a virtual world. How about real-life, bruh ?

Rohan blood feud and origin

Would you like players not to leave the game on the first day?

------------------ improve --------------

1 ° If the staff really wants to improve that game, you will have to make some improvements, starting with the quest systems and CQC, you will have to show the monster name and its locality and you will indicate with arrows or some coloration or points In the Map or rather a clickable link to take the character to the mob automatically.

2 ° Improve the quest xp rate, quest gives very little xp arrives to be depressing.

3 ° remove the bot system called the hunter kit, this takes away all credibility of the game.

4 ° increase the rate of xp, to ease the gring that is installed in rohan, and very tiring people get tired get stressed and stop playing.

5 ° encourage players to do '' tutorials '' in the forum, I did not find any tutorial, nobody starts to play knowing everything, players need tutorials, rohan is complicated to play is not easy no.

6 ° make events for everyone to participate, events make people happy and excited.

7 ° increase the zooom the screen of the character a little more

8° block ip brs, all brs toxic and scammer!

--------------------------- good stuff --------------------- ---------------------------

1 ° heard people complaining about the fps 20, but I do not see problem in that, rohan is very good any old computer of the play rohan, and the graphics is beautiful.

2 ° party aumatic system very good

3 ° pvp system very good

4 ° consignação system of buy and sell items very good

I do not remember now after adding more

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    "
    Have you ever played global? there is a reason EM crones are capped at 10m now if it wasnt 1 billion crones would cost 100 rps. "

So what? When everybody starts walking around with hundreds of millions of crone, everybody starts selling stuff for hundreds of millions of crone. There's no problem here. On every private server I've played on, the price of weapon and armor parts, SES, option items, are low, in the beginning. This is because the amount of crone in the game is low as well.

"and thats not even factoring in what having a fleet of afk farming bots/hks will get in crone drops alone. "

It doesn't matter if you have 1 crone or 1,000,000,000,000 crone. It is meaningless if there is nothing to spend it on. People who put their character on a bot for 8 hours a day are going to end up with a ton of crone and no drops. The person who *actively* farms for 1-2 hours a day is going to have items that the botters need. They're going to have a ton of crone, and he will be able to sell at a high price. If they refuse to buy at a high price, then their crone is not going to help them. What is the problem?

"
    Have you ever played global? there is a reason EM crones are capped at 10m now if it wasnt 1 billion crones would cost 100 rps."

There shouldn't be a cap on crones in the EM. The problem lies within the actual game. If players have a ton of crone laying around with nothing to spend it on, then there need to be crone sinks, or people have simply reached the end-game and there needs to be new content added.
    That only creates a barrier of entry for all new players which is wrong. The EM cap was necessary but anyways the main point here is that crones are unregulated so its not worth the effort to make IM items tradable.

@CIP: get off my virtual dick you know you love me.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    Rohan blood feud and origin

Would you like players not to leave the game on the first day?

------------------ improve --------------

1 ° If the staff really wants to improve that game, you will have to make some improvements, starting with the quest systems and CQC, you will have to show the monster name and its locality and you will indicate with arrows or some coloration or points In the Map or rather a clickable link to take the character to the mob automatically.

2 ° Improve the quest xp rate, quest gives very little xp arrives to be depressing.

3 ° remove the bot system called the hunter kit, this takes away all credibility of the game.

4 ° increase the rate of xp, to ease the gring that is installed in rohan, and very tiring people get tired get stressed and stop playing.

5 ° encourage players to do '' tutorials '' in the forum, I did not find any tutorial, nobody starts to play knowing everything, players need tutorials, rohan is complicated to play is not easy no.

6 ° make events for everyone to participate, events make people happy and excited.

7 ° increase the zooom the screen of the character a little more

8° block ip brs, all brs toxic and scammer!

--------------------------- good stuff --------------------- ---------------------------

1 ° heard people complaining about the fps 20, but I do not see problem in that, rohan is very good any old computer of the play rohan, and the graphics is beautiful.

2 ° party aumatic system very good

3 ° pvp system very good

4 ° consignação system of buy and sell items very good

I do not remember now after adding more

1- we don't need this LOL, u take quest on certain map like 1-3quests, than just find spot with mobs u kill easy it can be 1-9mobs (most aoe works for 9mobs only) and just kill them all mobs drop quests items i dont need do all 3quests from NPC, 1 is enough. collect like 1k quest items go back to NPC lvl up, change npc till u leave map, repeat on all others maps.

2- now I know u r under lvl 50, if 12% exp per quest is 2low for you (hands down), after lvl 50 u start lvling like crazy!

3-I agree.

4- nope, exp is rly but rly good compared to RBF, I hit 77lvl just in CBT (without smexy sedorian stuff)

5- i can give you tutorial : make character u like, log in, take first quest at bind, start killing mobs, move thru red road on map till u unlock next NPC on it, and so on.... nog grind from NPC to NPC.

6- Bring me event cost me 2much xD only teleport to 1 spot cost me over 300k crones, so I don't bother to participate, events for all are good, not just for few players (mostly lowbies).

7- they are unable to do it xD u prefer max zoom out.

8- and this one make me laugh so hard Your forum name is "Sauronbr" !"br"! and you want to block all "BR" Ips cause they are scammers, are you talking about yourself maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by AshFace View Post
    And what will a hunter kit make a difference with, considering theres that many botters already.

A tad late to this thread, thanks for the laughs.
    Kittens Kittens Kittens
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    That only creates a barrier of entry for all new players which is wrong. The EM cap was necessary but anyways the main point here is that crones are unregulated so its not worth the effort to make IM items tradable.

@CIP: get off my virtual dick you know you love me.
    What creates a barrier of entry?

The entire nature of this game is a barrier to entry to new players.

A guild starts out with no boss drops. As it starts getting more, the guild members get stronger. This allows them to hunt the boss even faster, and kill competing guilds faster. It's a snowball effect that favors those who successfully act first.

Late in the game's life cycle there are fewer and fewer people selling and buying low level parts. New players find it hard to find people to sell their low-tier stuff to, and low-tier stuff to buy. The already rich get richer than the poor do.

VIP system.

This game has never been fair to the weak and green.

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    I have an impression that you guys are iidiot or my inglish is horrible because what I said is simple understanding, I simply said that, the CQC titles and quests have a horrible mechanism, they do not indicate which monster to kill, people quit Killing mobs Randomly to complete the quest, because in the quest they do not indicate the area or the locality of the mob or even the name of the mob to kill, in other old mmorpg, the quest indicates the name of the mob and where it finds the Locality with arrows or placement on the map indicating where to go, 'and rohan does not have it, I did not say anything about grind, who's talking about gring and you! Only a smart person in this forum and the peguinjoe but he is nigga hahaha joker.

I have the impression that the only "idiot" here is you. First, you claim that the quest are "sh1t" then you say blah blah blah "mob/ map" names not given and THEN you go on in another post to say that the exp from said quests is and I quote "° Improve the quest xp rate, quest gives very little xp arrives to be depressing."

AND in that same post, you posted this " ° increase the rate of xp, to ease the gring that is installed in rohan, and very tiring people get tired get stressed and stop playing."

DUDE!!! DUDE!! DUDE!! You don't have a fking clue how dam ez you got it on Origin! You think the exp sucks here? Go play iRohan for a month or two and then we will see if your retarded view point changes.

gtfo here if you cant handle it, fking cry baby idiot b1sh.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast