+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Boss drops should be good but not terribly OP and require 4 of them. All stats probably need to go just for the sake of agi dhans and resistance.
    ~og sTIMPZ

At what lvl your item can =break when enhancing it? 6+ ?
    Last edited by KappaPride; 04-18-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Not sure if anyone is actually against boss drops. I'm pretty sure that many are against boss drops in their current state, though.

Growing tired of people telling me I haven't been playing a game, when it consumed half my youth.
    But anyway, I can see how much joy the drops brought everyone.

I mean, apart from the rmt.
    Apart from the forums filled of threads with tears from euhh joy.
    Apart from the many haters.
    Apart from the many friends it made, you can pick them out the crowd by how they 'greet' each other (like in any random chat) like besties..
    Apart from the game breaking imbalances
    Apart from the one sec pvp .. ah.. fights

But who am I to decide what I want. What do I know. I didn't get so great like you guys. Plebs don't choose. Plebs have no rights. You can't know what you want until you had it.

Seeing it happen and the joy it brought you all, isn't enough.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Oh and lest I forget it about not having an idea what it is without hunterkit, here's a thought: I've been grinding for years without one. I can tell anyone and everyone: I do not need it.
    Where everyone of you were buying HK's for shits and giggles and got their chars plvl'd by their main toons - I've been manually grinding mine since the very beginning of RBF. Instead of the bossdrops that were handed out, I had to manually gear my toon with what I got through pvE.
    Having to kill 3000 or 4000 of a certain mob, that's nothing. It just means an extra level (or maybe two) at that same spot rather than moving on to the next. Hence, if that's the only requirement for the title - I'll have it before the mobs are grey.

I've been laughed at for being a pvE whore for literally years, and in the same sentence I'm being told I don't know what it is to pvE.

Don't know how to pvp? When I played Last Chaos, I was kicked out of an rpk guild for rpk'ing too much - go figure. I was literally server KOS my entire time on there, but what they gonna do except dying? No teleport revenge there - you actually had to hunt. By the time they racked up a pt stronk enough, I was long gone. That's per definition an assassin, only people don't know how to play to their strenghts here and know only one thing: gangbang it and outgear it.

When I opt to stay out of pvp, it's not because I'm too carebear for that shit, it's because I can't be bothered playing on an imbalanced field full of little shits that got their mom's credit card and live next to a motherfucking tank outside of their windows.
    If it's a fair game, I'll pvp just as much - if not more than anyone else, only I don't feel the need to prove who's got the biggest dick regardless of who's laying in the mud.

But hey, I'm only a carebear - so what do i know anyway.

Do I sound a bit miffed? That's probably because I am.

Disagree with something? Fine, I do too.
    Sprout your opinion just like anyone else, me included? Fine, do so - opinions must be heard.

Just don't tell me what it is that I want/don't want - I'll decide that for myself. I'm perfectly capable of doing just that - I don't need anyone holding my hand throughout the process.

Especially if things re taken out of context or are exaggerated for drama's sake and only to prove ones POV - when it's not what has actually been said.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-18-2017 at 11:27 PM.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

hey eagle were u the defender in my minor dung yesterday?

Hm maybe stinging in a Hornet Nest here but i also would like to see real boss Drops again. Bosses atm server only one purpose giving you a Title once, thats it...i know most of players here are all like "PVP!!!!! DEATTTHHHHHHHH!!!DESTRUCTION!!!MUAHHAHAHA!!!!" but on a Pve-Aspekt Bossfights are a Thing that should feel rewarding no matter if you focus is PVP or PVE or Both. Atm it feels" okay i want that Title, lets kill boss and some other Stuff and never ever come back again".

Regarding Bossdrops beeing op, that just happen because they started to do "allstat + Attack" on ever Boss drop, be it Beze,Silva or Ruler. That was dumb as fuk but stayed okayish until you sudden could Enhance it -.-
    I dont want Enhancemnt for any ACC at all! you get what you dropped end of Story. Also i want Boss drops that are more Focused towards specific Goals, Like " 80 STR 10-15% Melee 500 HP" as Alternative to the Stuff you get from Insignia Shop. Ofc you can say now that its to weak or what ever but that "Bossdrop-Stats" are just an Concept.

Wouldnt you like to PVP for Bosses again? or wouldnt you like the Idea to actually know what you will get and work towards instead of somehow getting 1000's of Insignia for one Try with RNG stats?(i know there are set-effect ones that have stats you can see but rly? Compare 100 str * 3 + 15% Attack VS 12% melee + 80+ Str drops * 4!. We all know that the Random Stat stuff would win, ofc you get 30% CDR with the ring set and thats prolly a Thing to Consider too but still i want boss drops to be the alternative to the Insignia Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Hm maybe stinging in a Hornet Nest here but i also would like to see real boss Drops again. Bosses atm server only one purpose giving you a Title once, thats it...i know most of players here are all like "PVP!!!!! DEATTTHHHHHHHH!!!DESTRUCTION!!!MUAHHAHAHA!!!!" but on a Pve-Aspekt Bossfights are a Thing that should feel rewarding no matter if you focus is PVP or PVE or Both. Atm it feels" okay i want that Title, lets kill boss and some other Stuff and never ever come back again".

Regarding Bossdrops beeing op, that just happen because they started to do "allstat + Attack" on ever Boss drop, be it Beze,Silva or Ruler. That was dumb as fuk but stayed okayish until you sudden could Enhance it -.-
    I dont want Enhancemnt for any ACC at all! you get what you dropped end of Story. Also i want Boss drops that are more Focused towards specific Goals, Like " 80 STR 10-15% Melee 500 HP" as Alternative to the Stuff you get from Insignia Shop. Ofc you can say now that its to weak or what ever but that "Bossdrop-Stats" are just an Concept.

Wouldnt you like to PVP for Bosses again? or wouldnt you like the Idea to actually know what you will get and work towards instead of somehow getting 1000's of Insignia for one Try with RNG stats?(i know there are set-effect ones that have stats you can see but rly? Compare 100 str * 3 + 15% Attack VS 12% melee + 80+ Str drops * 4!. We all know that the Random Stat stuff would win, ofc you get 30% CDR with the ring set and thats prolly a Thing to Consider too but still i want boss drops to be the alternative to the Insignia Shop.
    Hence the requested for altered bossdrops - there's never been a request for no bossdrops. There's also been asked to make bosses actually a boss and not some wet paperbag to punch through.
    I also mentioned stuff like the Insig. endgame armour, but with better/maxed stats you would need to otherwise farm your ass of till forever and plussed (which is a great bonus considering there are no pres. stones for that level). Those are just idea's, to give a direction.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    hey eagle were u the defender in my minor dung yesterday?
    Yeah - here's a tip: don't go stage 4 if they die at stage 1. All mobs up till stage 5 hit 20's on me, with exception of the ranged and magics, but even that I cannot tank if they can't kill half the mob within first 5 mins without any form of HP regain (regains are disabled during combat, unlike RBF) or any form of priest.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Hence the requested for altered bossdrops - there's never been a request for no bossdrops. There's also been asked to make bosses actually a boss and not some wet paperbag to punch through.
    I also mentioned stuff like the Insig. endgame armour, but with better/maxed stats you would need to otherwise farm your ass of till forever and plussed (which is a great bonus considering there are no pres. stones for that level). Those are just idea's, to give a direction.

Yeah - here's a tip: don't go stage 4 if they die at stage 1. All mobs up till stage 5 hit 20's on me, with exception of the ranged and magics, but even that I cannot tank if they can't kill half the mob within first 5 mins without any form of HP regain (regains are disabled during combat, unlike RBF) or any form of priest.
    HAAHHAHAHA feelsgoodman, this was my first time going dung, the previous leader said to continue so I thought to do so. Anyways, consider it my first kappa, was nice laugh though.

Lvl 69's dying at stage 1 minor, I cried a little. But that friendly dhan made everything better.
    At least got a few insigs out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post

Thing that is, this game is also about egos. There are people that only want to be OP to prove themselves/other players that they are the best and don't care about if it's going to be bad for the game.

I also had the x4 bez with set effect that could be +'able, best rings ever in the game (and better than upgraded rulers). Ended up in the hands of Maha, though

For the bossdrops, just drop something that is *slightly* better than what can be obtained or something that can benefit to guilds, like a big crone drop, or exp pouches... No retardedly overpowered rings.