+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Post Few Suggestions - DISCUSS ONLY!

Please do not hi-jack my thread, THANKS!

1. Hunter Kits need to be added in the game, because people will abuse bots way too much. The game is way too grindy and some people don't have enough time to do anything but if HKs were added and were tradeable, then the market would be flowing but you can also imagine how a person would spend crones or RPs to get HK over night or for their AFK time and end up getting PK'd which means crones/money wasted for nothing. Leading to more wars and PvP!

2. IM items need to be tradeable ( most of the utility ones ) i.e level 7 ases stones, and the armor/weapon stones as well! Because every game has "Gift" system which allows the IM items to flow and wear out through rest of the players in the game, rather than just paying players. The game requires tons of crones to get somewhere, so if the items are tradeable, it will also allow the paying players to control the market prices at the same time.

3. Party buffs like Almighty, Empower, Marea's Grace, Eternal Vitality and so on to be more like Aura's rather than a buff. Reason for this is simple, when a user walks out of players range, the buff wears off and the caster has to recast the buffs once again in order for the party to have effect. Change them to An aura, so if a player walks out of range, it will go off but if player walks back in then the aura will activate again.

4. Level 7 buffing skills, as everyone knows the level 7 skills are mostly instant cast but they are not instant cast, they require 4 seconds of cast time regardless of their level, which in PvP seems to be really annoying and could easily get the player killed. This should be done because having to make 10 level 7 skills should require 2.5k RP and should have a small bonus of instant casting.

5. Add level 90-114 Forge Stones, we are starting to need those desperately.

Most people can relate to these things, as they are beyond necessary for this game to be fun at this point for so many people.

Please guys, do not write anything off-topic, I will personally report you for doing it. This thread is for discussion only.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Add bot , cuz ppl abuse bots xD fk logic, ban botters i say. Exp is super big compared to old rohan, ez to lvl w/o bot. U know nothing saying its grind fest xD
    ~
    Beside all of that things we suggest will Never going to happen , they never ever EVER listen to what community want or what game need.

your wrong, I am talking with the staff try to get things in effect. They are discussing it as a team but this discussion is basically to show them what the community thinks and also if we provide with valid points, it should be good.

Please stop complaining about HK, botters will always win and we should not allow... counter it by adding HK so that people can feel safe to go afk on an HK rather than a macro for an hour or whatever.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

U know that they don't care about ur Suggestions right ? U keep give suggestions they, they keep ignore :}

There are so many threads already covering these topics, if they can't draw a conclusion on these issues with the current text they aren't going to. That being said agree with everything except the hunter kits kinda on the fence with those. Like it would be great to have them but i'd feel kinda cheated cause of the levels i could've got if they were just there from the start and i think it would encourage people to be less social. That being said i think it's great for the more casual players who just don't have the time to play (kinda counter intuitive), Would definitely help to keep a stronger player base. Idk as long as the hunter kits are accessible in their basic forms (2h,8h w/e with longer available on IM) for a reasonable amount of crone i don't think they will be that much of an issue.

Well then why would a GM come to you and ask you for feedback if not anything.

I don't mind to compete with paid players, as long as you can farm and buy the items from other players with crones.

Hijacking as we speak

feelsbad.jpg my phone doesn't like this forum
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Add bot , cuz ppl abuse bots xD fk logic, ban botters i say. Exp is super big compared to old rohan, ez to lvl w/o bot. U know nothing saying its grind fest xD
    ~
    Beside all of that things we suggest will Never going to happen , they never ever EVER listen to what community want or what game need.
    Thats damn ****ing right
    ROHAN ORIGIN CHARS:
    - DHAN: LordRey
    - HUMAN: LordRei

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    Please do not hi-jack my thread, THANKS!

1. Hunter Kits need to be added in the game, because people will abuse bots way too much. The game is way too grindy and some people don't have enough time to do anything but if HKs were added and were tradeable, then the market would be flowing but you can also imagine how a person would spend crones or RPs to get HK over night or for their AFK time and end up getting PK'd which means crones/money wasted for nothing. Leading to more wars and PvP!
    Prison or ban the botters. After the initial surge went down the population seems to be be slowly ramping up now, Jin 1.0 and 2.0 were going in the opposite direction. Emphasis on "seems to be" and it is still early to tell, but adding an official bot would definitely be 1 step closer to a zombie game.
    The general route to catering the working people is to offer EXP and/or drop rate boosts for cash.

2. IM items need to be tradeable ( most of the utility ones ) i.e level 7 ases stones, and the armor/weapon stones as well! Because every game has "Gift" system which allows the IM items to flow and wear out through rest of the players in the game, rather than just paying players. The game requires tons of crones to get somewhere, so if the items are tradeable, it will also allow the paying players to control the market prices at the same time.
    Yeah, why not.

3. Party buffs like Almighty, Empower, Marea's Grace, Eternal Vitality and so on to be more like Aura's rather than a buff. Reason for this is simple, when a user walks out of players range, the buff wears off and the caster has to recast the buffs once again in order for the party to have effect. Change them to An aura, so if a player walks out of range, it will go off but if player walks back in then the aura will activate again.
    It would be convenient, but it would have a negative impact on the tactic of pushing/pulling/keeping a support class away from the rest of the group, especially since the level 7 skills have a casting time. The difference is just a few seconds, but seconds matter in combat.

4. Level 7 buffing skills, as everyone knows the level 7 skills are mostly instant cast but they are not instant cast, they require 4 seconds of cast time regardless of their level, which in PvP seems to be really annoying and could easily get the player killed. This should be done because having to make 10 level 7 skills should require 2.5k RP and should have a small bonus of instant casting.
    That would "debuff" current debuffing (erase) skills, + what I said in 3. . Whether that is a good or bad thing too early to tell, but the erase skills seem pretty reasonable right now removing only 1 buff, so I'd say don't fix it unless it turns out to be broken.

But I also think michal211 may be right and none of what we say here matters, because from what we've witnessed so far, instead of gathering all the feedback and sending it to Korea, they could instead simply click on the feedback doc file and press "Delete", and have the same chance of the feedback making its way into an actual change in the game.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 04-15-2017 at 05:21 AM.

Greetings Rohanians!

We are monitoring and always take considerations on the feedback that you gave both here and in-game. We just don't reply to threads more frequently.
    But rest assured all the discussed topics were already been noted.

As for the bot abusers. There's already a punishment on people found guilty. They will be Blocked for a week as first offense, and will lead to permanent cancellation of account if still persist on the matter.

But the Hunter Kit suggestion will be discussed accordingly.
    Last edited by Melloncollie; 04-15-2017 at 04:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast