+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    '''frustrating ''' I want tutorial, where are the tutorials about the game? Nobody starts playing knowing everything, all players need tutorials !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I am a sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    '''frustrating ''' I want tutorial, where are the tutorials about the game? Nobody starts playing knowing everything, all players need tutorials !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are none. Rohan: Origin is a totally different game than Blood Feud. I'm talking about meta information like the best stats or skill build for Avenger or Berserker. What skills are better than others, etc. Almost all of this stuff has been changed.

If you're talking about "How do I craft ___" Or "Where can I find NPC ____" This is basic stuff that the developers should already have for you.

You are an old player, you know much about rohan. You can do tutorials, useful to help beginners Title tutorials, quest, dungeon, crafiting, forja,these useful things? A simple search in any ex google browser, find few tutorials on rohan, if it had more content about rohan, I think it would bring more players.

All of this stuff has been changed too. Stuff on Google from 5 years ago won't help you with these new quests if they've been changed.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 04-15-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!

We are monitoring and always take considerations on the feedback that you gave both here and in-game. We just don't reply to threads more frequently.
    But rest assured all the discussed topics were already been noted.

As for the bot abusers. There's already a punishment on people found guilty. They will be Blocked for a week as first offense, then a month on the second and will lead to permanent cancellation of account if still persist on the matter.

But the Hunter Kit suggestion will be discussed accordingly.
    Wow, a GM that is actually alive. Wow.

Congrats on your level 7 masteries with red and orange colors.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    Hi I am a sheep.

We had MANY - but over time and with a few forum changes they have all been lost. Some GM ages ago said they would add them back, but its never happened.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    We had MANY - but over time and with a few forum changes they have all been lost. Some GM ages ago said they would add them back, but its never happened.
    They are also 95% useless for Rohan: Origin. The stuff that was in them is irrelevant for R:O.

besides of R:BF tutorial info, look on the Internet for the Rohan wiki. there is tons of info in there.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Here's a guide on RBF:Origin:

1) go DEX
    2) profit

Please be so kind to give me credit when passing this guide on.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Hi,

This is a picture of an empty track/rail.

The thread is not on it.
    It is now officially declared off-track, otherwise also known as de-railed.
    Another thing I noticed which is off-track, your life.

Forum warriors at its finest. Nvm this thread, i'll find someone like you.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I work between 8 to 12hrs a day with duty every third weekend, depending on whatever happens - I am only lvl 5x, I have never in my life of playing RBF hit lvl 99+ on my own without getting leeched there - yet I'm still opposed to HK.
    How about that.
    They want to Enjoy playing rohan while working xD Maybe Their bot will "Enjoy" but not them. I don't like HK too, we dont need this, exp is big enough to hit 100 easy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast