+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    6. Add similar feature like Summon bank but to access sundries merchant so that the players who wants to keep farming, could continue farming by selling items instantly from their spot.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!

We are monitoring and always take considerations on the feedback that you gave both here and in-game. We just don't reply to threads more frequently.
    But rest assured all the discussed topics were already been noted.

As for the bot abusers. There's already a punishment on people found guilty. They will be Blocked for a week as first offense, then a month on the second and will lead to permanent cancellation of account if still persist on the matter.

But the Hunter Kit suggestion will be discussed accordingly.
    No.

Just, NO.

Look into my eyes and say with me: N.O.
    As in: not now, not then, not ever.

Unless for lvl 100+ only.
    Thx for the feedback.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    6. Add similar feature like Summon bank but to access sundries merchant so that the players who wants to keep farming, could continue farming by selling items instantly from their spot.
    Access bank anywhere can be activated via VIP achievements. Spend $$$ hehehe...

I would say +1 to HK because there are many players who work but still wants to enjoy rohan as if they played it when they did not had work, it is a good idea because the botters never stop.

But I would say to add only HK that lasts for max 2-4 hours so that it is not abused so much.

Quote Originally Posted by robrian03 View Post
    Access bank anywhere can be activated via VIP achievements. Spend $$$ hehehe...
    Well it is a VIP feature and you can't say that free players cant sell items to NPC on their own.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

I work between 8 to 12hrs a day with duty every third weekend, depending on whatever happens - I am only lvl 5x, I have never in my life of playing RBF hit lvl 99+ on my own without getting leeched there - yet I'm still opposed to HK.
    How about that.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

3. Party buffs like Almighty, Empower, Marea's Grace, Eternal Vitality and so on to be more like Aura's rather than a buff. Reason for this is simple, when a user walks out of players range, the buff wears off and the caster has to recast the buffs once again in order for the party to have effect. Change them to An aura, so if a player walks out of range, it will go off but if player walks back in then the aura will activate again.

Please guys, do not write anything off-topic, I will personally report you for doing it. This thread is for discussion only.
    Point 3. Yes. Pt buffs NEED to go back to the way they were before the nerfs in irohan. As a main pvp priest imo, this having to re buff critical buffs every time someone/s walk out of range is total bs and it DOES mean life or death to some players and constanlty takes away from the others things priests NEED to do in pvp.

Priests have to focus on vaccing/ binding/ stunning the enemy's, not re buffing buffs every 2 seconds. Its annoying asf and simply stupid.

"Please guys, do not write anything off-topic, I will personally report you for doing it. This thread is for discussion only."

lolol clearly you havent been around here long or just dont understand how things work around here. Better get used to trolls/ and bs posts because its a way of life around here.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

A friend suggested, perhaps they can be only level 90+ because the amount of grind you need.

Also not everyone has the same personality and same way to play the game, some wants to be more competitive but has less time.

Since the game does not offer exchange market, I think it shouldn't be a bad idea.

Banned
    Please guys, do not write anything off-topic, I will personally report you for doing it. This thread is for discussion only.
    Don't be a fkin moron.
    (feel free to report me bwahahahaha!)

Any good game is difficult. You need to learn it. If it is so brain-dead simple that you dopn't need to learn the game, then you get bored with it in a very short time.

This is Rohan: Origin. It is not Rohan: Blood Feud.
    It is not expected to be the same as R:BF. Don't expect or ask for garbage that was in R:BF. You need to learn how to make your gaming work within the domain of R:O.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-15-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Prison or ban the botters. After the initial surge went down the population seems to be be slowly ramping up now, Jin 1.0 and 2.0 were going in the opposite direction. Emphasis on "seems to be" and it is still early to tell, but adding an official bot would definitely be 1 step closer to a zombie game.
    The general route to catering the working people is to offer EXP and/or drop rate boosts for cash.
    This. When I played on Jin with Hunter Kits, the server was a ghost town. It always seemed like 80% of people online were AFK, botting on a Hunter Kit. 10% had kiosks up, and the other 10% were messing around at either Ahkma, Mangrove, or Hazy.

If you guys become vigilant with banning 3rd party software-users, and the population takes a huge nose dive, then oh well. That's what happens when you make a game that is almost nothing more than a grindfest, and no actual PvP or real-time player-to-player interaction.

I've been on private servers that had high exp rates with Hunter Kits... and in the end the Hunter Kits killed those too. Everybody botted to level and get crone. When they finished they went to GH, Limestone, Ahkma, Hazy, etc. and nobody active was there, because everybody else was botting.

You log on, check places for people, find nobody to talk to or fight, then put your char on HK for 3-4 hours while you leave and do something else. You come back, close the bot, and check the game world again. It's still a ghost town. When this is the daily routine it doesn't take long for the player to get bored and leave the server.

The OG Xor Rohan never had this problem. You leveled up fast and got crone and items fast. You could level up every day, get stronger every day, move on to new spots every day. The 1-99 grind never got stale, because you were always reaching a new milestone. It kept the player engaged.

Official Rohan's problem is that it does not keep you engaged at the later levels because of the exp rate becoming exponentially slower. In your first week or two, or three, from levels 1-50, you can make progress every day. Every day you get a level, can wear new gear, can fight stronger things, can go to new areas, but from level 65 onward this ends. You end up spending an entire day or week without gaining any levels. Spending an entire day to get 40% is not engaging as actually leveling or getting some tangible reward. Players would rather spend 5 days to progress five levels, than spend 5 days for one. Even if it's the same amount of time, gaining access to new content in the meantime helps to break up the monotony.

The higher levels don't have to be so ridiculously slow if levels 1-40 weren't so fast. It goes from super fast, to fast, to medium, to slow, to super slow, to ridiculously slow. Instead you should just make it medium across the board. It doesn't have to become slower after EVERY SINGLE LEVEL. Especially when there are 99 of them. It starts out too fast, and eventually reaches a point where it's actually so slow that people just quit.

Botting, no matter what you call it, is bad for a server. If the players feel that the exp rates are so low that a bot is needed, then the game is fundamentally flawed. If you adjust the exp rates and spread it out over 1-99 and maybe lower the total requirement overall, to where people can progress by a level every 1-2 days at the higher levels, even if that means that the early levels are a bit slower, then that may fix this problem.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 04-15-2017 at 08:49 AM.

Hi,

This is a picture of an empty track/rail.

The thread is not on it.
    It is now officially declared off-track, otherwise also known as de-railed.