+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Damn man, I haven't heard of KatarHero in years - good memories there!
    Need more ppl like Katar around these days
    Yeah. Much missed. Still have her and her hubby on fb list tho. Was looking to have her and her husband GM-ing on a project I was working on some years back. Project went bust so no love there.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    So am I in irohan. Let's face it irohan without HKs doesn't fly. An absolute necessity there. Here not so much any more than they were back in 2010.

We need more Flare, Shawnie and Unka Dekon around here

Would be cool if we could get KatarHero and some of the other Foreva folks back in too. But they might get hung up on the lack of possibles & lack of suicide bombing too

I wouldn't put too much anxiety on there being only 5 possibles. It's still beta. I'm sure they will prolly put it back to 10 & have remission stuff (skill/guild buff) available later on after the actual release.

Already way past that darlin'.
    I was talking about sam's bot (from the mall) not the hunterkits.

Everybody liked to hate on botters but its just like history in the real world the winners version of the story is the one that is considered "true". Flare and the rest of the eso ppl were all botting too but the bad guys were bravehearts/zergternity etc kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Same **** on torian which IMO was the dirtiest server in the game (back then, obv divinity/jin is the dirtiest server with ppl covering their arms in **** and all the other crap.), 100% of sweet botted, 50% of retard (mafia) botted because dante and vaseliko cant afford bot poor nabs ((((((, 80% of obsession botted and 200% of genocide botted (korean math yo).

All of us did at some point I mean **** the drop rate sucked and I needed them rps what u gonna do?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Squire
    -Need MR
    -Need EM
    -Boss drops as we need a reason for PvP/Guilds
    -Boss drops should be better than the stupid rings in the Insignia Exchange Center
    -Fine with hand grinding if all the above is implemented
    -Game is fixed
    Moon

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    - Need regulated MR - agreed and at least possi > 5.
    - No need for EM
    - Need better bossdrops, that do not equal the powercreep we had on original servers
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 10char View Post
    -Need MR Regulated only - perhaps expensive scrolls usable only once per day.
    -Need EM Hell NO - brokerage is good enough
    -Boss drops as we need a reason for PvP/Guilds As long as boss drops cannot make a person OP, fine. NON STACKABLE like accessories (4x Ralers or Bexze eyes made people stupidly OP)
    -Boss drops should be better than the stupid rings in the Insignia Exchange Center Hell NO! Everyone should have access to good gear - not just the strongest guild camping the boss.
    -Fine with hand grinding if all the above is implemented
    -Game is fixed Not really a lot that needs fixing. If you really need the stuff above, there's Rohan: BF
    - Need regulated MR - agreed and at least possi > 5. More possi would be nice. You can go red if you throw out a single AOE as it is now. 10 poss was fine. BUT as it is now Murder state does not last as long as it does on R:BF. I would sayu if poss goes back to 10, make murder state last as long as it does on R:BF
    - No need for EM AMEN!
    - Need better bossdrops, that do not equal the powercreep we had on original servers. Drops of Opaniel armor pieces or weapons, permanent drop rate tokens, etc. might be good drops. Nothing that changes stats or attack more than 10% MAX. Anything droppable by a boss should be available with a buttload of insignias. Everybody hates when the top guild camps the bosses and gets all the good gear (which makes them even stronker)
    . .

Wouldn't mind better statted / plussed Ferken drops on bosses as well - as long as the stats do not exceed the ones you can get - but the variety of stats should be better and more towards "the pro" drops you can get through regular farming. Having it plussed (ie: +5) also makes it rather unique considering that there are no pres. stones after lvl 70 other than VIP ones.

They ought to make bosses a lot stronger though.. they're too ez, atm.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Lol expensive scrolls usable only once per day for MR??? Dafuq
    Not carebear at all.

- Need regulated MR - agreed and at least possi > 5.
    - No need for EM
    - Need better bossdrops, that do not equal the powercreep we had on original servers
    There was nothing wrong with the power creep on the old accs if you take away the +___ Attack from it all. There was Attack on costumes, rings, talismans, (titles?), it was ridiculous. DEFENSE did not matter. A Str Dhan would 1-shot a Dex Ranger just as easily as he could 1-shot a Str Guardian. The boost in pdef from str and the fact that humans had the strongest physical armor by race, did not matter at all.

If there's going to be powerful boss drops:

NO + ___ Attack, unless they add boss drops with +___ Defense or + ___% Defense that are strong enough to balance it out. Like Juggernaut vs Stopping Power in CoD.

NO ALL STAT. It's dumb AF. Everybody has 100% elem resist, so frozen, darkness, blazing, and divinity do 0 damage. Evasion becomes useless as well due to everybody having a ton of dex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Lol expensive scrolls usable only once per day for MR??? Dafuq
    Not carebear at all.
    But you get your 10 poss back

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    There was nothing wrong with the power creep on the old accs if you take away the +___ Attack from it all. There was Attack on costumes, rings, talismans, (titles?), it was ridiculous. DEFENSE did not matter. A Str Dhan would 1-shot a Dex Ranger just as easily as he could 1-shot a Str Guardian. The boost in pdef from str and the fact that humans had the strongest physical armor by race, did not matter at all.

If there's going to be powerful boss drops:

NO + ___ Attack, unless they add boss drops with +___ Defense or + ___% Defense that are strong enough to balance it out. Like Juggernaut vs Stopping Power in CoD.

NO ALL STAT. It's dumb AF. Everybody has 100% elem resist, so frozen, darkness, blazing, and divinity do 0 damage. Evasion becomes useless as well due to everybody having a ton of dex.

Hence, "not equal to" / "that do not equal".