+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    I have an impression that you guys are iidiot or my inglish is horrible because what I said is simple understanding, I simply said that, the CQC titles and quests have a horrible mechanism, they do not indicate which monster to kill, people quit Killing mobs Randomly to complete the quest, because in the quest they do not indicate the area or the locality of the mob or even the name of the mob to kill, in other old mmorpg, the quest indicates the name of the mob and where it finds the Locality with arrows or placement on the map indicating where to go, 'and rohan does not have it, I did not say anything about grind, who's talking about gring and you! Only a smart person in this forum and the peguinjoe but he is nigga hahaha joker.
    I will say this once only. Consider it your only warning.
    Stop tagging and calling me/others racist names.
    Fail to do that you will find that you are not the only person on these forums that can report people for harassment and breaking the ToS rules on racism.

@Aurora - y u so easly got triggered? This sauron is pathethic guy, tried to report sm1 botting as I remember with screen just him on spot XD

btw, feel free to check this sauron boi on yt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4jqtcR3xG8 - 1 week to get 38-43 ( 5 levels ) xD + that pvp video
    Last edited by laska12; 04-17-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by laska12 View Post
    @Aurora - y u so easly got triggered? This sauron is pathethic guy, tried to report sm1 botting as I remember with screen just him on spot XD

btw, feel free to check this sauron boi on yt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4jqtcR3xG8 - 1 week to get 38-43 ( 5 levels ) xD + that pvp video
    "triggered" ohhh lord, the forums are becoming over run with twats QQ

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    "triggered" ohhh lord, the forums are becoming over run with twats QQ
    . bwahahaha!

Lol at the idiots for saying HK will make the game ghost town. You liking this population now? Are you ****ing blind? It's basically dead, not to mention people who are on the verge of quitting just staling from patch to patch thinking some drastic change will happen.

Stop being ignorant and think that people won't bot if there is no HK. There will just be more and more illegal boting, but as this guy says solution to this is "oh well"???
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    If you guys become vigilant with banning 3rd party software-users, and the population takes a huge nose dive, then oh well.
    Leveling on this server is happening too fast. Guilds are created, classes are changed. Where are we rushing???? People are 8x 9x already, earlier by this time you would have pvp big time, with w/e gear you got, and for those saying ppl will be like zombies if there is a HK, ppl are zombies already just lvling doing tedious main quest. This "content" you speak of is so related to pvp, it's what we're all here for and that pvp would be what would make you go lvl more and gear up. People used to lvl up and pvp while losing xp but you still went cuz it was fun. But guess what there is no MR, no boss drops which should be there so players can't get those things anywhere else but in game. Not just buy stupid accessories from IM.

You could have checked on the forums last time most people were online (5xx) was in 2013, that's when PWI lost a bunch of players due to their mistakes. Now after all that time it says Most users ever online was 547, 04-05-2017 at 03:17 AM. Why? Because people once again were eager to give the game a chance, thinking it will be stripped of the **** that ruined the game.

You stripped the game but from wrong things. It was not skills, MR, maps, leveling, HK, EM, buffs, bosses, dungeons etc, that ruined the game it was solely the **** you kept selling in IM that kept being worse and worse. Now ofc some will say "this is new game, adjust to it". No this isn't new game, if you want to make a new game don't call it Rohan, because we are all here for nostalgic reasons for the game we used to like and this is not it.

You all cry so much about HK, when you should be crying about lack of EM, because you have to have such place for kids who can't afford to pay for everything. And judging by these latest post there is a lot of kids.
    Also, stop comparing Rohan to private serves because there is a reason why you're here now and not on the private.

But anyways, I'm afraid it's already too late for this game, because those people who logged that day to check what you're offering them this time already left.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Banned
    I do not like HKs or games that profit from legalizing botting. I've walked away from 2 that did that - one of them R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud and any of its pservers that implemented hunter kits.

Bots (HK or otherwise) take a game that should be challenging its players to develop their playing skill and turn it into one great big farm. When the game does not have an Exchange Market, the need for them drops even less.

No this is not the 'old' Rohan. And thank god for that. It is good to see something new even if it does share part of its name with its predecessor. This is not Blood Feud - it is Origin. See the difference?

Yeah. Leave the HKs out of this game. It does not need them any more than that original Rohan: Blood Feud did before YNK went stupid (circa 2009 and older).

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I do not like HKs or games that profit from legalizing botting. I've walked away from 2 that did that - one of them R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud and any of its pservers that implemented hunter kits.

Bots (HK or otherwise) take a game that should be challenging its players to develop their playing skill and turn it into one great big farm. When the game does not have an Exchange Market, the need for them drops even less.

No this is not the 'old' Rohan. And thank god for that. It is good to see something new even if it does share part of its name with its predecessor. This is not Blood Feud - it is Origin. See the difference?

Yeah. Leave the HKs out of this game. It does not need them any more than that original Rohan: Blood Feud did before YNK went stupid (circa 2009 and older).

Oh but you also don't have solution for illegal boting? This HK won't even be needed since farming won't be required it seems you will just cash from IM.

People keep thinking in wrong direction thinking HK is just for lvling. What is your lvl btw on Origin?

p.s. Nothing challenging about pressin 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Please walk away again...
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast