+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    Another thing I noticed which is off-track, your life.

Forum warriors at its finest. Nvm this thread, i'll find someone like you.
    I wish nothing but the best for you too
    Don't forget me, I beg
    I'll remember you said,
    "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

On a second thought they should definitely bring back some of the auras. Having to recast like 5 buffs every time someone walks too far is not ok; keep it 0-2 per class like it used to be, and make rest of them auras.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 04-15-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    On a second thought they should definitely bring back some of the auras. Having to recast like 5 buffs every time someone walks too far is not ok; keep it 1-2 per class like it used to be, and make rest of them auras.
    Ya BUT since MP (nor HP) recovers during any combat (unless with blue fontain from priest) - you run out of MP faster than you can drink pots. Considering the current CD on these, that does say something.
    Not to mention the cost.. I'm running out of MP nearly by using taunts and debuffs only, I can miss any mp consuming mp aura each second..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    Forum pvp'ing at its finest. Nvm this thread, i'll find someone like you.
    fixed your post.

Here is the best suggestion:

Ignore everyone in this thread except me/karren and always ignore peagle.

You got 1 guy talking about xor rohan (100 years old private server & the first rohan pserver) then he uses his confirmation bias logic to make it sound like it was the perfect system. Xor rohan was only good because it was first ofc every subsequent pserver and every future server is going to be worse including one made by the xor rohan guys themselves.

Hunter kits are only necessary based on the xp/crone requirements of this game. People are forgetting that we are an aging population I mean if you were 12 back in 08 then you are 21 now and on average I am sure most of us were 15-18 back in 08 (making us 24-27 now). Other popular mmorpgs you can max in a couple of days I mean in tera I can hit max lvl in 1 day if I got a full party and elite status/all 3 instance reset types. On tera I can farm around 200k a day doing dailies which again dont exist on here. This game uses the old grind your ass off system which is why hunterkits are necessary. When we get daily quests and the daily instance dungeon grind etc is enough to manage the upkeep of your chars then MAYBE we can live without hks. Not to mention we have the transexual system that is going to require over 3 months of straight up 24/7 grinding nobody is going to hand grind that srsly.

Tradable IM goods can not exist on this game because of the system we discussed above. Other games with tradable cash shop goods have a well regulated ingame currency but crones are unregulated a f because it all comes from mob drops. Not to mention tsb tax like lol have you seen what crones look like on global? I got 10 BILLION crones and there are ppl with 10x that.

The pt buff system is stupid but hey all it takes is 1 warlock magic push to make everybody lose their alm/eternal vit and crazy str ez pvp.

Lvl 7 buffs should be uniform instant cast with the exception of reraise. IMO all buffs should have 1 sec cast time outside of that (again with the exception of reraise)

Cant disagree with the 90-114 success stones so whatever.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

You got 1 guy talking about xor rohan (100 years old private server & the first rohan pserver) then he uses his confirmation bias logic to make it sound like it was the perfect system. Xor rohan was only good because it was first ofc every subsequent pserver and every future server is going to be worse including one made by the xor rohan guys themselves.

Hunter kits are only necessary based on the xp/crone requirements of this game. People are forgetting that we are an aging population I mean if you were 12 back in 08 then you are 21 now and on average I am sure most of us were 15-18 back in 08 (making us 24-27 now). Other popular mmorpgs you can max in a couple of days I mean in tera I can hit max lvl in 1 day if I got a full party and elite status/all 3 instance reset types. On tera I can farm around 200k a day doing dailies which again dont exist on here. This game uses the old grind your ass off system which is why hunterkits are necessary. When we get daily quests and the daily instance dungeon grind etc is enough to manage the upkeep of your chars then MAYBE we can live without hks. Not to mention we have the transexual system that is going to require over 3 months of straight up 24/7 grinding nobody is going to hand grind that srsly.

Tradable IM goods can not exist on this game because of the system we discussed above. Other games with tradable cash shop goods have a well regulated ingame currency but crones are unregulated a f because it all comes from mob drops. Not to mention tsb tax like lol have you seen what crones look like on global? I got 10 BILLION crones and there are ppl with 10x that.

The pt buff system is stupid but hey all it takes is 1 warlock magic push to make everybody lose their alm/eternal vit and crazy str ez pvp.

Lvl 7 buffs should be uniform instant cast with the exception of reraise. IMO all buffs should have 1 sec cast time outside of that (again with the exception of reraise)

Cant disagree with the 90-114 success stones so whatever.
    Tera you can buy "level up" scrolls that boost you to just this side of endgame level.

Xor failed because it got internally corrupt. The only thing that made it the (perceived) holy grail of pservers is that it was 1st and showed people what can be done with a pserver. Nothing more. It had a large population because YNK was fking up the game horribly and disgusted people that left, but still loved rohan had no place else to go. It really was nothing special and it went away like they all do. Today it would be open a couple months and gone again.

And well, I was an old fart in '08 as well

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

You got 1 guy talking about xor rohan (100 years old private server & the first rohan pserver) then he uses his confirmation bias logic to make it sound like it was the perfect system. Xor rohan was only good because it was first ofc every subsequent pserver and every future server is going to be worse including one made by the xor rohan guys themselves...
    I never said it was perfect at all. I only used it as example to explain how you need to keep players engaged for them to stay. The grind didn't end up breaking the player and making them quit at higher levels. The obvious problem with this is that levels 1-50/60 are way too fast and it's just a blur.

In order for the higher levels to not be ridiculously slow, the early levels had to be ridiculously fast. This is because Xor was using an exp rate that got slower and slower and slower every level like on Official. To end smoothly it had to overcompensate at the beginning with its 25x exp rate.

What PWI needs to do over here is smooth out the leveling experience, and maybe lower the total exp required for 99 overall. Back on the old Rohan you'd get to 35 in 1 day, 50 in 2. 50-60 would take 2 days, 60-70 about 4, 70-80 about 2 weeks.

Levels 60+ could be sped up at the cost of slowing down 1-59 a little bit. 1-59 doesn't need to go by in a week, and 60-99 shouldn't take 8 months.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 04-15-2017 at 12:54 PM.

I do agree on IM stuff being tradable.. atleast adding weapon/armor stones to the tradeable list. MP can be an itch in pve.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Banned
    just so you guys know, PWI wants you to buy RPs and spend them on each of your toons. I suspect you will see fare less tradeable IM goods here than you saw in R:BF.

So I wouldn't get my hopes up for that guys.

Hunter kit will kill the server , i understand not everyone have the same time to play the game(True),
    But when you have time play , because i tell u Hunter kits will kill the server because will be like a ghost game everyone with hunter kits and when u want to communicate with someone u will see .........
    and people will just come to the game to pvp , pve its a part of the game farming (hard or not) its a part of the game dont find easy ways to avoid it if someone take his time to play the game more than you he deserve something no ?
    I work aswell and play when i have time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast