+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I found the blood feud server * ISEN * empty, you know what I did? I invited friends to play (ALL BR UHEHUEU IN ISEN)

Threads always start off with something to discuss but always end up with idiots jumping in them to get back at people...

Some people take things too serious that they can't let it go but have to reply on threads they don't even relate to.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Yeah I forget there is someone stalking my posts.
    paranoid much wow

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    origem has pvp / farm / event
    Has pvp > nobody is pink kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Has pvp > nobody is pink kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So you're playing rohan origin, are you stating that they do not have pvp? I can post prints here of pvp and and videos for you to shut mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    So you're playing rohan origin, are you stating that they do not have pvp? I can post prints here of pvp and and videos for you to shut mouth?

PvP is damn near nonexistent. The only thing I see from time to time is GodOfWar vs McDonalds or the rpk crap.. funny as hell

When I say GodOfWar vs McDonalds, I mean 1v1, 2v1 or them fkrs with 10v1 and it takes them 10min+ to kill me ;D
    #FKforgotToBuyPots
    Last edited by MrPanix; 04-15-2017 at 04:43 PM.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

There is no pvp on rohan origin man do you know what pvp is? do we gotta start posting videos to show you?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    There is no pvp on rohan origin man do you know what pvp is? do we gotta start posting videos to show you?????????????????
    Pvp = Player vs Player not Guild vs Guild, But Rohan pvp is GvG or just a Massive killzone so Pvp in Origin is damn near nonexistent like I said.
    Who exactly are you talking to? Hope not me ;D
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Pvp = Player vs Player not Guild vs Guild, But Rohan pvp is GvG or just a Massive killzone so Pvp in Origin is damn near nonexistent like I said.
    Who exactly are you talking to? Hope not me ;D

Everyone on the internet except the ppl who have pvped with me. If they never rolled with me then they are WEAK!

Exit the safe zone, ctrl 1 + ctrl + 2 is pvp, so simple hahaha