+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

No active players on-line for ROHAN

I started playing this game last 8 years then I quit for some reasons but now when I created my new account and have my Human Race player created too. I was surprised and saddened to see that there are NO MORE ACTIVE PLAYERS On-Line anymore leveling-up doing a quest or PVP action. I went to AHKMA CAVE, Gathering Hall etc . . . THERE ARE NO MORE ON-LINE GAME PLAYERS, it was like a Hazy Ghost Town and it looks like that I'm the only one playing. Try to reconcile your platforms of games, offer more easy task and goodies to people who can't afford to buy a thing cuz this one sucks a lot of dollar if you need to be stronger or somewhat leveled-up. Plan a bigger come-back with ultimate strategies on marketing on the games, a lot of people will love-it and will come back to play it again.

There's a ton of people on Origin?
    ~og sTIMPZ

Define "ton"?

Quote Originally Posted by Simply7 View Post
    I started playing this game last 8 years then I quit for some reasons but now when I created my new account and have my Human Race player created too. I was surprised and saddened to see that there are NO MORE ACTIVE PLAYERS On-Line anymore leveling-up doing a quest or PVP action. I went to AHKMA CAVE, Gathering Hall etc . . . THERE ARE NO MORE ON-LINE GAME PLAYERS, it was like a Hazy Ghost Town and it looks like that I'm the only one playing. Try to reconcile your platforms of games, offer more easy task and goodies to people who can't afford to buy a thing cuz this one sucks a lot of dollar if you need to be stronger or somewhat leveled-up. Plan a bigger come-back with ultimate strategies on marketing on the games, a lot of people will love-it and will come back to play it again.
    Try this one http://origin.playrohan.com/Download

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Define "ton"?
    Enough that Einhoren doesn't look like a "Hazy Ghost Town"
    ~og sTIMPZ

Quote Originally Posted by RememberMyName View Post
    Enough that Einhoren doesn't look like a "Hazy Ghost Town"
    Yeah because there are only 2 towns you can go to lmao

The only players I see on daily basis is me and my honey bear <3
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Not even, too expensive.

Tried dlvling Sedorian, I knew it was a bad idea but it's stronger than myself.
    Needless to say, I have neither crones nor dlvl'd Sedorian (I do now, thanks to guildy, though).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Define "ton"?
    your current weight.

Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    your current weight.
    Why you stalking a chick who weights a ton???

Issues much?