+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Atm forum is full of happenings/discussions about Origin (same sh1t with another theme) the old sh1t are totally ignored and left to die, from 2008 untill now these servers have undergone a lot of changes only that they were still useful
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

They "play with" the players and the players keep supporting them on that.

they should get a real complain on, so many things they do on this game that they are not allowed by law.
    Fake advertasing it's one of them. it's not the first and will not be the last.

"Play With"
    at the end it means that they play with all of us more then one time!

The servers don't cost that much especially if you pay for a few years in advance. They can just wait until last spender disappears and then get rid of the dead servers

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    The servers don't cost that much especially if you pay for a few years in advance. They can just wait until last spender disappears and then get rid of the dead servers
    I don't know if that's what they following, but in contrary it looks like they forget to take care of these 'dead servers' and no longer counts the feedback (wishes of the players).

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I don't know if that's what they following, but in contrary it looks like they forget to take care of these 'dead servers' and no longer counts the feedback (wishes of the players).
    i dont care if they abadon us just abadon us with 400% exp boost and 70% success rate lol

Banned
    RBF is PlayWithI's "plan B".

I have a feeling Origin may not provide everything that everyone wants, and those people will come back to the old "tried and true" RBF. It needs to be here for when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    i dont care if they abadon us just abadon us with 400% exp boost and 70% success rate lol
    It would be good to be so, but it doesn't matter for they it is indifferent.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    RBF is PlayWithI's "plan B".

I have a feeling Origin may not provide everything that everyone wants, and those people will come back to the old "tried and true" RBF. It needs to be here for when they do.
    +1 That's what it is!

Kill themmm allll!!!!

Don't fall for it, guys. All this is is the same crap with a different smell. 10 years from now, Origin players will be complaining about the very same things we have been about RBF. It all seems promising now, doesn't it? Just wait lol...

We w8ing coreans fix RBF skills and builds like Templars and int sage... when game be balanced Origin will be closed and all will play Isen server... i think another game in 4k videostyle will be abadon and all players will flood isen server