+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

+1 Reinf tickets and sales

Hello,
    according to this thread:
    Code:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28912
    we would get +1 tickets by making our rings up to +18. The problem is that, since the announcement we didn't get any info about the tickets so far... Making tickets to you it's also pointless cuz you are "unable" to provide any info about that... For your info, people would like to buy those tickets...
    Anyway what is the most ridiculous is this statement:
    "Due to communication problem with the developers the item is NOT A 100% success rate"
    so you are a subidiary of the YNK Korea and you are unable to have a proper disscusion with devs? <facepalm>

Anyway, any info about sales for april? Nothing has been poped so far.
    Or are you only obssesed and focused on your new project Rohan Origin? Do not forget you popped this game almost 10 years ago and people still play here... wouldn't be it wise to make income from both of the games?
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Hello,
    according to this thread:
    Code:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28912
    we would get +1 tickets by making our rings up to +18. The problem is that, since the announcement we didn't get any info about the tickets so far... Making tickets to you it's also pointless cuz you are "unable" to provide any info about that... For your info, people would like to buy those tickets...
    Anyway what is the most ridiculous is this statement:
    "Due to communication problem with the developers the item is NOT A 100% success rate"
    so you are a subidiary of the YNK Korea and you are unable to have a proper disscusion with devs? <facepalm>

Anyway, any info about sales for april? Nothing has been poped so far.
    Or are you only obssesed and focused on your new project Rohan Origin? Do not forget you popped this game almost 10 years ago and people still play here... wouldn't be it wise to make income from both of the games?
    +10 that's right they all focus on ORiGIN....
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    What focus on origin - they haven't posted any update, not even maint-notes since start CBT ...
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    What focus on origin - they haven't posted any update, not even maint-notes since start CBT ...
    And already they are not longer interested of the rest servers, could at least to increses the rates, it was easier to make a new server than to emphasize player requirements to increses a bit the rates.

you're dealing with YNK, idk why you're surprised about it.

same game with another theme ... idk wo copy who .... origin have allmost all thinks ffrom privates ... or private got infos about origin ....

They are overwhelmed with getting a new server running properly so ofc they lose the focus on the old sh1t.
    Guess u gotta wait a few weeks/month till the origin hype calms down
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    They are overwhelmed with getting a new server running properly so ofc they lose the focus on the old sh1t.
    Guess u gotta wait a few weeks/month till the origin hype calms down
    That's right but probably is needed of more than few weeks or a month, maybe let's say some months or something like...

I am kind of pissed on this whole situation... I understand you need to take care of your newly introduced products, but hey, you have also old product which was here since decade and people are still willing to play and pay for your services... Anyway I sent a ticket - no reply so far and this is kind of irritaitng that they took old crew into the new product and hired new crew... Fresh crew which do not have enough of knowledge about the game... Well anyway since they released Origin I just stopped logging into the game... We had a "promise" about new tickets... and ironically they couldn't get well with their devs... ridiculous... Also no new sales...
    Retired/Quit status.

i agree, they promised tickets 2 months ago, then realised they ****ed up the post and said patiently wait for the sales...brb 2 months later still waiting..
    im expecting the tickets to come out probably feb 2019, and hopefully 4.0 sale might be before 2025 if we are lucky.
    might be able to forge one while im on my deathbed.

srsly tho absolute **** service