+ Reply to Thread

Okay, 86lvl what now?

Just Hit magic 86lvl, went to 86-90lvl area and...... find out that there is no spot with magic mobs LOL
    Maps R so fkn big and there is no place with magic mobs... hands down.
    Playing magic class u got like 1spot per map to grind, map 86-90 got None.

Go back to elders hall and gather the quest items for the quest, even tho it's 1% per turn in. Or find a pt of a def/priest then go to the lvl 90 map

Being one of the highest levels early on is always tough - lack of gear, lack of people to party with. Just gotta do the things that are easy exp vs the ones that are the best exp, so it sounds like the 1% turn in quest is probably the way to go
    ~og sTIMPZ

I'd say that u fcked up yourself - best way to get 90++ is just farming quest items till 84-85 at rima, 1 pro tip - if u do the math correctly at 90 80lvl quest will give u 1,5 - 0,5% per 50 items // 5x per stack

Naa, it's easy to be high lvl early, i hit 77 just on CBT. It's just not enough spots to lvl for certain class, especially now with this stupid mele or magic class (mele cant farm on magic mobs , magic classes r raped by mele mobs). Cant solo 1 mele mob, 1! while can tank like 50 magic. Tried to pt with defender, but so what? i do so much aggro he cant keep mobs on him lol = instant death for me = loosing more exp than gain. 2bad mobs in dungeons like r3-r5 etc dont drop quest items, they are harder to kill tho but always something ;/

Quote Originally Posted by laska12 View Post
    I'd say that u fcked up yourself - best way to get 90++ is just farming quest items till 84-85 at rima, 1 pro tip - if u do the math correctly at 90 80lvl quest will give u 1,5 - 0,5% per 50 items // 5x per stack
    id rather do kowarre map than rima, but the point is.. Maps are so Big, and there is no good spot to lvl up as caster...
    Last edited by michal211; 04-12-2017 at 07:51 PM.

dung everyday. farm insigs and keep farming, when you reach 100 u are still going to farm so why not just farm in low level maps now, and even though im just 87 i just know that dungeon in superior will be hard as ****, since most of the people in the server can only do stage 1 thru 4 it seems to me that superior will be near impossible, so take advantage of inter dungeon when you have the chance.