+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    < Full vit build defender
    < try find a party and lvl with them coz eZ xp
    < cant find party
    < spend countles hours trying to find party
    < cant get party and thus no xp
    < mfw need lv 50 for stats reset
    < log off and cry to sleep
    Yeah, not going the full vit route, sounds boring AF. STR build sounds interesting, only thing keeping me back is the accuracy since guards do get the accuracy buff but less survivability in solo/non-IM mode. The two job reset stones sound interesting though, so guess I'll go defender first, then guardian and perhaps back to defender if it feels any better. Got the scout for aoe-farming anyway.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Why should you only get 20-30% crit with agi? You can use the same weapon for str dhan too?

Also the new Buff for Str Predators seems OP as **** for me: 21% All Stats. Thats a lot. And 100% Str DMG in 12m Range. I mean what? You cant have so much DMG with Agi? Your crit will be never so hight if you go Agi?

LVL Up with str dhan is easy as ****.
    But i dont get what AGI does to your Char. AGI increases the Evasion Rate and Attack Speed am i right?
    ROHAN ORIGIN CHARS:
    - DHAN: LordRey
    - HUMAN: LordRei

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrBoo View Post
    Why should you only get 20-30% crit with agi? You can use the same weapon for str dhan too?

Also the new Buff for Str Predators seems OP as **** for me: 21% All Stats. Thats a lot. And 100% Str DMG in 12m Range. I mean what? You cant have so much DMG with Agi? Your crit will be never so hight if you go Agi?

But i dont get what AGI does to your Char. AGI increases the Evasion Rate and Attack Speed am i right?
    I thought only evasion rate - you can check in game by hovering over the stat... just logged out so meh.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Well so for now we know:

If you go Agi go Avanger
    If you go Str go Predator
    With Str you lvl up fast
    With Agi you deal better DMG in Endlevel
    With Agi take Katar
    With Str take OneHandSward
    Str is AOE in Endgame
    Agi is Single Target
    ---------------------------------
    But one more thing:
    Is Agi with LVL 50 playable? With AGI/STR/Dex Sedorian or would it be better to lvl up to 115 with Str build and then switch to Agi?
    ROHAN ORIGIN CHARS:

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    Agi should be good as you should easily be able to get 20-30% crit on weapons in late game, and then you have 10% crit buff from guild.

Agi avenger should be OP in the late game as it has Order Swing, so imagine crits with 40% chance, then Order swing on top of that.
    You read my mind

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Yeah, not going the full vit route, sounds boring AF. STR build sounds interesting, only thing keeping me back is the accuracy since guards do get the accuracy buff but less survivability in solo/non-IM mode. The two job reset stones sound interesting though, so guess I'll go defender first, then guardian and perhaps back to defender if it feels any better. Got the scout for aoe-farming anyway.
    The job/skill/stat reset stones are awesome, they make you able to check out both classes and still change for free!

Bruh when you start discussing classes, maybe read all skills descriptions first (and memorise them) before you start to type out comments about them. Your whole comment didn't really make sense lol....

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I thought only evasion rate - you can check in game by hovering over the stat... just logged out so meh.
    It does only increase evasion.

Well so for now we know:

If you go Agi go Avanger (not necessarily but that's the mainstream way)
    If you go Str go Predator (like I said before agi is nice as well but it's a little harder to build/play)
    With Str you lvl up fast (not necessarily, I'm leveling faster with my agi pred than any str pred I know)
    With Agi you deal better DMG in Endlevel pvp wise your dmg will be better with agi
    With Agi take Katar With Str take OneHandSward depends what you want, with agi you take katar coz katar has the fastest attackspeed in game, you can go for sword if you play a str dhan coz sword gives you a high amount of flat melee, which scales well with your skills. However at 80+ your auto attack AOE will be good as well so you might wanna try katar again
    Str is AOE in Endgame (predator is AOE no matter the build)
    Agi is Single Target (avenger is single target, no matter the build)
    ---------------------------------
    But one more thing:
    Is Agi with LVL 50 playable? With AGI/STR/Dex Sedorian or would it be better to lvl up to 115 with Str build and then switch to Agi?
    Don't make hybrid dhans, with that I mean a mix of str/agi as dmg stats and dex/vit as support stats. Either go full str or full agi + dex.

Most people choose predator and play it str, they have okay defense, good AOE, good sustain etc. it's a quite noobfriendly character.

I would advice for a predator to get armour with str + vit. you want to stack vit since:
    1. Royal Mask is presonal alm which boosts all stats
    2. HP trap scales with max. HP

Since I've almost always played agi dhans (except for Isen) I've also made an agi dhan here, agi predator, they are costly to gear (good armour/weapon) but they are really fun to play. The great advantage of agi is that if you reach like 1k agi (which is what my dhan had around lvl 65-70) mobs of your lvl will miss for like 80-90% of the time. Beside that your crits will be applied AOE, it also works on Dancing blade (yes agi crits apply to skills like I've described in another thread before, this goes for other classes too).

Wish you good luck with your choice, both predator and avenger are fun to play :P
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 04-14-2017 at 12:39 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Thanks i think this thread is closed now. We know all we need to know
    ROHAN ORIGIN CHARS:

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    Agi should be good as you should easily be able to get 20-30% crit on weapons in late game, and then you have 10% crit buff from guild.

Agi avenger should be OP in the late game as it has Order Swing, so imagine crits with 40% chance, then Order swing on top of that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ4S5tKvdpw

Quote Originally Posted by atira2016 View Post
    whats the point of this video? to show how op you can get in rohan origin? Pretty sure that's not how it works. Saw those pink stats on weapon at the start of the vid? 30% 25% 30%. We have 10% tops (and 5% abs). And idk but that version of rohan might even have diff buff/skill multipliers (probs)
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    whats the point of this video? to show how op you can get in rohan origin? Pretty sure that's not how it works. Saw those pink stats on weapon at the start of the vid? 30% 25% 30%. We have 10% tops (and 5% abs). And idk but that version of rohan might even have diff buff/skill multipliers (probs)
    is fake ... he have 100 dex too lol rofl is blood feud and in blood feud is really weak