+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Once a wise man told me, It is foolish to argue with kids.

Good Day, enjoy your Rohan at level 50.
    Last edited by sunny245; 04-13-2017 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robrian03 View Post
    One thing why people are leaving. THERE ARE NO HK!

Well look at this, the max level is 100. And some of the players are near it. players in level 40's are bored due to the absence of HK. This patch the Guild Battle just went online.

For me PWI is unveiling game features bit by bit. because if they release all the available features in Blood Feud players won't have any Hype.
    Well I'm lvl 40+ but I'm not bored. Either not a veteran player of rohan. But I do play rohan before like months in our country and reach like 80+ lvl.

Bring back the weekend forge events and guild buffs. Not just for the boost (which is helpful and welcome), but also they had a social aspect to it. Scale the boost % down a bit if you feel the need, just don't make them negative.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    We as community can't get along, and YNK see that which is why in every ticket they respond, "Please post your suggestion on forums to gather feedback" but I cant be bothered to do that because look at you, your level 50 and you think you have played the whole game already. I am level 9x now, it is most stupidest game I have ever played because the physical mobs hit you so high while magic mobs miss miss miss 99.99% of the time. Now you can go ahead and defend this all you want, but this game needs major changes/fixes/updates like right about now, nobody wants to play a broken PvE game without any murder remission, and bosses that drop NOTHING, there is no PvP and there won't be any PVP if they don't update that stuff up because once I hit level 100, i will QUIT.

Even for getting to 100 first, will be in vain because they did not make any competitive content, if I ask for event now, they tell me because you are the highest, it would not make sense. Well I just lost all my hope in this community and the game itself.

P.S I don't even play rohan and I beat ya'll to level 100, I guess that means time to move on onto a real game with real gamers who can compete, not sit around on forums talk like they know it all when they are not even close to being in any of the high levels shoes yet.

Another thing, you keep bragging about stuff but have not looked at the IM yet, everything up there is necessary for every character in game, so if non of that stuff is tradeable, game is 500% pay to win because the one who charges has all the good stuff (including the level 7s), now I am not saying the cash players don't deserve special treatment but it is pointless for such a game where even "Gift" system does not exist and you can see where this might lead to.

Also fix your Aura skills, they are like buffs now. If they are party buffs which is NICE, they have to be changed into an Aura so you don't have to rebuff it every other second!
    Not sure what hole you have stuffed your head into but think on this:

R.O.H.A.N: Origin is in BETA. It is subject to change. Magic Mobs too easy for you, I they can easily adjust the damage to make them more in line with melee mobs. If they feel it is necessary.

I can see by that entire post you don't like to be challenged by a game. That's fine. I'm sure you can find some nice challenging games out there to play. The rest of us are learning how to play inside THIS game's rules and challenges. And having fun doing just that.

But sure go ahead and hit 100, then quit. More power to ya! The rest of us will have fun finding ways to deal with hard-hitting melee mobs, and no murder remission (look in the jainus forums and you will see that MR exploiting was one of the main issues people had there).

Any decent game should be challenging and hard. That's the whole point of it.

But sure. You don't like this game, fine. There's the door.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

I can see by that entire post you don't like to be challenged by a game.That's fine. I'm sure you can find some nice challenging games out there to play. The rest of us are learning how to play inside THIS game's rules and challenges. And having fun doing just that.

But sure go ahead and hit 100, then quit. More power to ya! The rest of us will have fun finding ways to deal with hard-hitting melee mobs, and no murder remission (look in the jainus forums and you will see that MR exploiting was one of the main issues people had there).

Any decent game should be challenging and hard. That's the whole point of it.
    Where in Origin is this challenge you speak of???

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Dude, you're a bit special ain't ya? We veterans in this game know better than anyone what its like to do sh1t on our "own."

You think Hks have always been a part of Rohan? No, they haven't. We Vets are the ones who spent hour after hour manual grinding with no scrolls, no super ez exp, had to fight for spots constantly and getting to max lvl (like back when it was 99) took months, some people never even reached it. Exp events didnt exist (for a long time) and nor did dungs/ Ash and alike. And I clearly remember manually grinding for 17 hours STRAIGHT one weekend (and inbe4nolife - No. half the population of this game has been there, done that and still does it.)

Don't insinuate that we "vets" don't know what hard work is because we are the ones who know hard work and doing things for ourselves better than anyone here because we did it for years! And no, not everyone used bots back then.

Whether you like it or not, botting as a part of gaming. Be it legal or illegal - its always going to be here (the reason why YNK introduced the hks in the first place - they woke up and realised they couldn't stop the botting in such a grind reliant game so why not just implement it into the mecanics - that way they dont have to ban all of the botting players and lose $$, made sense to those of us who use common sense...)

And people can keep spouting BS hks/ bots take away from the point of the game - that its a game - your ment to "play" it, but the fact is, LIFE. Sometimes LIFE has other plans and some people cant or dont have the time that it takes to exp - maybe they can play when they do have time, but maybe that limited amount of time is still not enough. If your a slow lvler for what ever reason, you get left behind. And that makes things ever harder. Because while your there still trying to lvl, others have alrdy done so and moved onto pvp. And where does that leave you? With hardly anyone to exp with - no parties to find, no dung/ ele dung cuz you cant make a pt. You struggle to find good eq and make crones and in the end you give up playing at all because whats the point if you just cant get anywhere? OR maybe by the time you finaly reach the end goal, those peoples that are ahead off you, have pvped and had their fun, have got bored and moved onto something else, and then you miss out again ...

Hks are a necessary evil.
    YEAH! we vets leached off of flare in r4 ohwait :P

Also like I said rohan origin not so fun but thats because its rohan and it takes time to get to the fun part.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Not sure why ppl expected fully fleshed out endgame content for a:

1) server just out
    2) original didn't even have
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

But sure. You don't like this game, fine. There's the door.

This was 10/10 and the first time I laughed today.
    RBF - XiasXenios (115 Templar)
    <YallSoStupid> .. good times
    Zairean (103 Defender)
    AcerEx (90 Wizard)

ORIGIN -
    Meliotis (78 Guardian)
    Siegraine
    Cadmium
    Spectrum

catch me on Dragon Nest in the late night..
    <Sadistic> ... our discord is interesting

Oh ma gawd always the people who are complaining. Guys this Game is in BETA. They are testing it. Its not the final Release. This **** you are complaining about will get changed if they think its nessasary. You talking lile you want to have a complitly new game. But that will never happen. Be happy that we have a new Rohan and it doesnt ended with Blood Feud. Keep calm and play Rohan man. @sunny245
    ROHAN ORIGIN CHARS:
    - DHAN: LordRey
    - HUMAN: LordRei

i see alot of people left server already since you cant even pvp or **** no MR = no fun
    Evolut1on 109 Famous