+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Where is it heading?

So, I log in every day and I notice more and more people have less interest in the game, and there are less players online on daily basis. Since the staff does not want to share any information about pretty much anything what so ever, I would say this game has about few weeks or months until it becomes a ghost town.

Game has been out for 2 weeks now and there is less hype about it every single day, we were expecting some really good changes to come but I don't see it happening.

Yesterday's maintenance had no patch notes what so ever, and the forums are becoming dead now as well.

The question now is, is it even worth it?

Yeah it's worth it.

People are just too lazy to level because of no HK's, people complaining they can't hit mobs, they have no crones, feel weak etc. Most of these people are the ones who tend to either go pure builds, rush lvling for some reason, and spend their crones on useless things when they could be saving for endgame. That's the reason why people don't feel like playing. Not to mention the skill changes, which, imo I think are fine lol.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Every game has hype wearing off. That aside, most people - as is usual - start the first few days no-lifing (any) game, rushing to hit the endgame.
    This usually means that end-game isn't all that fleshed out (since just released), because most focus is at low to mid-lvl at the beginning.

- When they hit near endgame, they are either on their own.
    - Bored out their mind from playing 24/7.
    - Left without any real content.
    - All of the above.

I think it is to be expected. You will see 'x-game is dying' threads on ANY (mmorp) game forum within the first three weeks of release. Be it BDO, Bless Online, or RBF:Origins.
    Besides that, RBF:Origings is not entirely new. Ergo, many players are veterans only coming back to see what changed and for nostalgia's sake. They do not plan to stick around for another 10 years, nor are we willing to fork out another couple thousands of euro's.

All this aside, holidays are ending here in Europe and work/school calls us back to reality (I didn't even have holidays, but w.e.). Peaks will be late afternoons/evenings and weekends.

Anyway I'll never understand why rushing is necessary. I am only lvl 50 (nearing), as it is my second char (similar level) to test things out and I am perfectly fine with that pace of leveling. Apparently it is deemed 'too slow' for many.
    We also knew PWi as a company and how they treated RBF. Expecting anything otherwise for RBF:Origins would be total naivety.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I am very disappointed that they did not do an event to see who reaches level 100 first.... Instead they do event that require no effort and has no competition what so ever.

Care bear game.

why is racing for lvl 100 a good thing in a game that is out for not even a whole Month? O.o
    Also like all said before Hpye is normal in first weeks and so are the "game is dead" threads. gg you made first one, if you cant bear a normal placed game go and play something else.

oh btw Eagle! i got my 2nd character on 50 today xD its a Defender :P
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 04-12-2017 at 11:03 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    why is racing for lvl 100 a good thing in a game that is out for not even a whole Month? O.o
    Also like all said before Hpye is normal in first weeks and so are the "game is dead" threads. gg you made first one, if you cant bear a normal placed game go and play something else.

oh btw Eagle! i got my 2nd character on 50 today xD its a Guardian :P
    Gz :P I hope to get 2 lvls in between today and tomorrow ^^,
    Inclined to try defender first. There's something with them shields, if only I could use a axe or sword.

Unfortunately, off-hand dagger hardly gives any attack-speed bonus anymore :[
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Level 50 players defending, cute.

Well i think all players witch complaining about the game should stop play it? Why crying in the Forum? I think they did a good job here.

And only because the Rohan Blood Feud Veterans got mad because there is no Hunter Kit and now you have to do all the **** on your own doesnt mean that this game is a Ghost Town.
    Well many many Players did spend over 1000$/€ in Rohan Blood Feud and dont want to play Origin because of that Reason. They have so overpowered Gears and so on. They cant play Origin because if they would, their spended money wouldnt have any sense anymore because they arent playing Blood Feud anymore.
    ROHAN ORIGIN CHARS:
    - DHAN: LordRey
    - HUMAN: LordRei

Quote Originally Posted by Zix99 View Post
    Level 50 players defending, cute.
    Actually a lvl 78 Dekan, lvl 50 Defender and lvl 39 Giant player, defending normal paced gameplay. Thx for listening, you sarcastic wanna be proplayer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Actually a lvl 78 Dekan, lvl 50 Defender and lvl 39 Giant player, defending normal paced gameplay. Thx for listening, you sarcastic wanna be proplayer.
    Don't think anybody's listening at all. I did read it tho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast