+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zix99 View Post
    Level 50 players defending, cute.
    I'm not "defending" anything - I'm just stating a fact.

That aside: the fact that I am indeed 'just level 50' and still content about the pace of the game vs people who went to 80 in just a couple days and are not content... what does that tell you?
    Who's unhappy?

Exactly, not me.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Yeah it's worth it.

People are just too lazy to level because of no HK's, people complaining they can't hit mobs, they have no crones, feel weak etc. Most of these people are the ones who tend to either go pure builds, rush lvling for some reason, and spend their crones on useless things when they could be saving for endgame. That's the reason why people don't feel like playing. Not to mention the skill changes, which, imo I think are fine lol.
    What is the endgame though? Endless farming?

People quitting not 'cuz of lack of HK but because the game is boring, there is no content. People expected the stripped down version of Rohan not this. We lvl ok, but then what? Rather wait and see the changes if there are going to be any.

someone would have to test the taiwanese version (for kr its way harder to get a working account), and see if its worth a wait

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm not "defending" anything - I'm just stating a fact.

That aside: the fact that I am indeed 'just level 50' and still content about the pace of the game vs people who went to 80 in just a couple days and are not content... what does that tell you?
    Who's unhappy?

Exactly, not me.
    If killing mobs 1vs1 make u happy than its fine for me. Just wait till U hit that 8x and face 8x player problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Yeah it's worth it.

People are just too lazy to level because of no HK's, people complaining they can't hit mobs, they have no crones, feel weak etc. Most of these people are the ones who tend to either go pure builds, rush lvling for some reason, and spend their crones on useless things when they could be saving for endgame. That's the reason why people don't feel like playing. Not to mention the skill changes, which, imo I think are fine lol.
    -with HK or without , i see Bot non stop
    -to that Miss part.. looks like mele classes need to add dex non stop like 50% stat must be dex or cant hit anything while caster can go pure int with like 60 to vit, scouts and rangers don't complain cuz their dmg come from dex, so only mele folx r screwed.
    -crone drop is rly poor compared to portal/ forge prices vs forge rates lol
    -Forge Rates r so Low, I mean LOW 14xfail in a row -1 all the time to dlvl juba helmet
    -the part with spending crones on useless sht is just LOL, believe or not but i spend only 4mil to forge sedorian helmet (fail anyway), yes i forge my first sedorian set and it was not Useless sht. Thx to that set i was able to go far with my lvl proces

I don't know how mele class lvl up on pams lvl 86-90+ cuz i find that there is no magic spawns for casters, soo I hit the wall ;>

-insygnia drop is soooo rare, atleast farming whole day i should be able to buy random shyty ring from insygnia shop.. but nah if 1 drop per day its like mission accomplished.
    - there is much more things that scare potential players, not mention OP Vip stuff

And why mobs in dungeons got like 1000%hp more than outside mobs? Same thing with Minor/Inter dungeons... they r same like on rohan global now, and there we have epics 2deal with them, so can it be we will get epics soon here too?
    Last edited by michal211; 04-12-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    If killing mobs 1vs1 make u happy than its fine for me. Just wait till U hit that 8x and face 8x player problems.
    Why do you think I'm not rushing? I expected them to be there - so I take my time and have no issue with that.
    Not taking my time and facing those issues faster than expected, when there's nothing to alleviate those issues - now THAT would be a problem.

I got 8x problems, but 8x ain't one. Makes no sense? Think about it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Old players, looking at the game with old eyes. Once nostalgy wears off there's not much left to see. No HK, no MR, not easy enough to level.. those are all problems for the old player looking to reach end game fast and hoping then it will become fun once again. But as someone said, then what? The same old things, all seen and done.

Few are able to look at the game anew (hint: it is possible, even without dementia or other disability), and not nearly enough are new players. But that is to be expected, with the little promotion there was being targeted at old players (email subscribers and current/recent players spreading word). Also it looks like an old game but that is not necessarily a problem. It could use new content and mechanics, both for those rushing for end game and others, but that is up to the resources, willingness and creativity of some "higher up-s"; I think they may be a bit short on all three. They're certainly taking their time with adding new content, and have we ever seen any updates that wasn't just a new area, more bonus stats, or the success-fail system in a new form?
    Last edited by bosshunt; 04-12-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Old players, looking at the game with old eyes. Once nostalgy wears off there's not much left to see. No HK, no MR, not easy enough to level.. those are all problems for the old player looking to reach end game fast and hoping then it will become fun once again. But as someone said, then what? The same old things, all seen and done.

Few are able to look at the game anew (hint: it is possible, even without dementia or other disability), and not nearly enough are new players. But that is to be expected, with the little promotion there was being targeted at old players (email subscribers and current/recent players spreading word). Also it looks like an old game but that is not necessarily a problem. It could use new content and mechanics, both for those rushing for end game and others, but that is up to the resources, willingness and creativity of some "higher up-s"; I think they may be a bit short on all three. They're certainly taking their time with adding new content, and have we ever seen any updates that wasn't just a new area, more bonus stats, or the success-fail system in a new form?
    "not easy enough to level" - there's people in 8x already?? That's wayyyyy easier than Rohan has ever been to level in my book
    ~og sTIMPZ

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post

-with HK or without , i see Bot non stop
    -to that Miss part.. looks like mele classes need to add dex non stop like 50% stat must be dex or cant hit anything while caster can go pure int with like 60 to vit, scouts and rangers don't complain cuz their dmg come from dex, so only mele folx r screwed.
    -crone drop is rly poor compared to portal/ forge prices vs forge rates lol
    -Forge Rates r so Low, I mean LOW 14xfail in a row -1 all the time to dlvl juba helmet
    -the part with spending crones on useless sht is just LOL, believe or not but i spend only 4mil to forge sedorian helmet (fail anyway), yes i forge my first sedorian set and it was not Useless sht. Thx to that set i was able to go far with my lvl proces

I don't know how mele class lvl up on pams lvl 86-90+ cuz i find that there is no magic spawns for casters, soo I hit the wall ;>

-insygnia drop is soooo rare, atleast farming whole day i should be able to buy random shyty ring from insygnia shop.. but nah if 1 drop per day its like mission accomplished.
    - there is much more things that scare potential players, not mention OP Vip stuff

And why mobs in dungeons got like 1000%hp more than outside mobs? Same thing with Minor/Inter dungeons... they r same like on rohan global now, and there we have epics 2deal with them, so can it be we will get epics soon here too?
    If you can't pass stage 5 in inter dungeon on this server, you're doing something wrong.
    Rates seem low for forging/refining because the drops we get are actually really decent. Crones shouldn't be an issue unless you're forging natu and above, which, I think it's best for some people to hit 100 first then obtain the 150mil +/- crones from the leveling achievement reward and forge your gear.
    Last edited by Bubblebutt; 04-12-2017 at 06:50 PM.

One thing why people are leaving. THERE ARE NO HK!

Well look at this, the max level is 100. And some of the players are near it. players in level 40's are bored due to the absence of HK. This patch the Guild Battle just went online.

For me PWI is unveiling game features bit by bit. because if they release all the available features in Blood Feud players won't have any Hype.

see you all in few months, when the puppy has grown up.