+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Not sure what hole you have stuffed your head into but think on this:

R.O.H.A.N: Origin is in BETA. It is subject to change. Magic Mobs too easy for you, I they can easily adjust the damage to make them more in line with melee mobs. If they feel it is necessary.

I can see by that entire post you don't like to be challenged by a game. That's fine. I'm sure you can find some nice challenging games out there to play. The rest of us are learning how to play inside THIS game's rules and challenges. And having fun doing just that.

But sure go ahead and hit 100, then quit. More power to ya! The rest of us will have fun finding ways to deal with hard-hitting melee mobs, and no murder remission (look in the jainus forums and you will see that MR exploiting was one of the main issues people had there).

Any decent game should be challenging and hard. That's the whole point of it.

But sure. You don't like this game, fine. There's the door.

Once a wise man told me, It is foolish to argue with kids.

Good Day, enjoy your Rohan at level 50.

Quote Originally Posted by ArrBoo View Post
    Oh ma gawd always the people who are complaining. Guys this Game is in BETA. They are testing it. Its not the final Release. This **** you are complaining about will get changed if they think its nessasary. You talking lile you want to have a complitly new game. But that will never happen. Be happy that we have a new Rohan and it doesnt ended with Blood Feud. Keep calm and play Rohan man. @sunny245
    plz that doesnt work here its the same old rohan just a little worse.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

And I shall. I hope to be 60 by the end of the level-up event.

Even the whole point of R:BF and all the grind was PvP, which you didn't need MR for. Go to the ****ing coli if you want to PvP without consequence all day long. It's the whole reason it's there.

Low-consequence low-cost MR was a major issue in regards to how it prevented the game from being successful long-term. So many people on top failed to connect with new players and look at things objectively after a year or two when taking interest in the state of the game. Or they used their experience and luck as an anecdotal self-fulfilling prophecy for their defense, despite it being an obvious fallacy. There's a reason I stayed with the lowbies and new players; not only were they better people for the most part and more fun to be around, but that was the future of the game.

Resorting to power creep and p2w and all that jazz increased because there were less new people and less people spending money.

Asking yourself what the point of any of this has ever really been will set yourself up for disappointment when reflecting on tryharding.

At the end of the day, it's just a game. It's a pointless waste of time done for no other purpose than entertainment. Accomplishments in games are byproducts of time or money or luck, often with blurred lines between the three, especially in this one.

Games are meant to be fun. If you're not having fun, then report some feedback, and then just don't sweat it and go back to R:BF or whatever other game. If this one fails, and you're not here, it means nothing to you.
    Last edited by soulholder; 04-13-2017 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    YEAH! we vets leached off of flare in r4 ohwait :P
    I sure as sh1t didnt.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    What is the endgame though? Endless farming?

People quitting not 'cuz of lack of HK but because the game is boring, there is no content. People expected the stripped down version of Rohan not this. We lvl ok, but then what? Rather wait and see the changes if there are going to be any.
    welp, Kensen still permabanned so no content changes yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    Hahaha 3 years later and you're still obsessed. Unreal.

Squire
    let this game die in peace

/10char
    Moon

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    You wouldn't believe me if I told you that the definition of "permanent" is "for always". So, saying that one is "still permanently banned", is like saying that you still didn't rack up any extra braincells in the meantime.
    It's redundant info.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

The game is boring.

When divinity was opened, we started pvping for ruler within the first two weeks I believe. There is none of that happening on this server as silva drops x3 insignia pouch (lol) so it is pointless to camp bosses.

I spent 40 insignias for a ring and it turned out to have +8% accuracy bonus only. Now imagine this **** happening with the ring which costs 2k insignias. I mean, farm one month to get ****ed by RNG.

Yeah no thanks.

EDIT: And to anybody who comes up with 'we are in beta, give them time for changes cause this is a new game'. No, this is not the new game. This is the same **** we have had for the past 12 years when the game was firstly released for US so if they haven't learnt how to make a better server after all the fails they have made in Rohan: Blood Feud they won't magically learn how to run this server too nor will they listen to your suggestions on how to make this server better cause it is YNK after all. Let's be serious.
    Last edited by Kikurski; 04-14-2017 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You wouldn't believe me if I told you that the definition of "permanent" is "for always". So, saying that one is "still permanently banned", is like saying that you still didn't rack up any extra braincells in the meantime.
    It's redundant info.
    Hey we can't follow the logic of people who went to "Harvard"