+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    the funny thing about this server is the GM's have hired non playing people again to look after it they called us to a meeting point in game and asked for feed back we said we need MR they replied with "what is MR" so i wont hold my breathe and give this game till next maintenance before i quit
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

If only I could have been there.

Would have laid down the smack, not so much at the game itself but their business model which they're in full control of.
    I still want to talk to people about localization of MMO's in the western market and how to properly do it.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Hey we can't follow the logic of people who went to "Harvard"
    I shouldn't have dropped out

I know nothing and my name isn't even John Snow, and to make matters worse - I am only a lvl 50 .
    FML
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Hahaha 3 years later and you're still obsessed. Unreal.
    I knew that would make you laugh. You're too easy.

/back to safezone pvp
    Last edited by StilgarTheFremen; 04-14-2017 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You wouldn't believe me if I told you that the definition of "permanent" is "for always". So, saying that one is "still permanently banned", is like saying that you still didn't rack up any extra braincells in the meantime.
    It's redundant info.
    You know the GMs in charge of this game. Permaban doesn't mean perma for them, hence why I'm playing with words.

Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    I knew that would make you laugh. You're too easy.

/back to safezone pvp
    Aww you come here just to make me laugh? I'd feel special if you weren't a creepy stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post
    You know the GMs in charge of this game. Permaban doesn't mean perma for them, hence why I'm playing with words.
    Having used their ban tools, I assure you, unless you go looking, you're not going to find the user.

And there's a notes section as to why they were banned. Usually in detail. Unless there's a proven reason to unban them and know the player's behavior prior to the ban as being non-ban-worthy, there's no point in risking one's job to unban some random which hasn't logged in and for all intents and purposes is and hasn't been part of the game.

Honestly, it's more concerning when people are in fact removed from perma-ban status. That means someone had a deliberate intent to search for them and unban them.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I was normally to be perma-banned last year, but it was then turned into a couple weeks instead considering the circumstances.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I sure as sh1t didnt.
    It was either leach off him or leach off this noob wizz rottn :P

Anyways THH showing again how he is completely oblivious to whats going on. Rohan outlives every other korean mmorpg that has hit the market since its inception because MR exists for hardcore gangsta killing sprees and big bad ass wars. Even with all the p2w mechanics and expensive monthly IM bill the only time rohan ever experienced a major decline in players was when there wasnt enough pvp to justify the price. Thats how we survived the epics, upgs, upg 2.0s, +18 rings, +18 boss drops, dupers and 50s and all the other broken stuff that came out over the years.

You had the chance to offer your input on this ****divinity server and look how that turned out.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 04-14-2017 at 01:42 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    It was either leach off him or leach off this noob wizz rottn :P

Anyways THH showing again how he is completely oblivious to whats going on. Rohan outlives every other korean mmorpg that has hit the market since its inception because MR exists for hardcore gangsta killing sprees and big bad ass wars. Even with all the p2w mechanics and expensive monthly IM bill the only time rohan ever experienced a major decline in players was when there wasnt enough pvp to justify the price. Thats how we survived the epics, upgs, upg 2.0s, +18 rings, +18 boss drops, dupers and 50s and all the other broken stuff that came out over the years.

You had the chance to offer your input on this ****divinity server and look how that turned out.
    Actually, he had no chances at all. I am pretty sure he gave inputs about divi server and he wasn't even listened. Things would have been better if PWI USA wasn't tied to KR decisions cuz those guys at KR obviously doesn't even play this game which explains how bad was their management.

Atzigan tried to make things better - communication through the forum was something he took really seriously, as well as listening to requests (events, sales, hacking issues etc)

One of the best things was this event server with everyone equally geared. Probably the most funny and successful event.