+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Last edited by sunny245; 04-13-2017 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robrian03 View Post
    One thing why people are leaving. THERE ARE NO HK!

Well look at this, the max level is 100. And some of the players are near it. players in level 40's are bored due to the absence of HK. This patch the Guild Battle just went online.

For me PWI is unveiling game features bit by bit. because if they release all the available features in Blood Feud players won't have any Hype.
    and again Hunter Kit lol, hit 50lvl is super easy, than just do repeatable quests and you will be 60 in no time from 50 to 60 like 4-5hrs?(solo play)
    Hunter Kits is last thing We need in this game. Playing with bot is like not playing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ArrBoo View Post
    Well i think all players witch complaining about the game should stop play it? Why crying in the Forum? I think they did a good job here.

And only because the Rohan Blood Feud Veterans got mad because there is no Hunter Kit and now you have to do all the **** on your own doesnt mean that this game is a Ghost Town.
    Well many many Players did spend over 1000$/€ in Rohan Blood Feud and dont want to play Origin because of that Reason. They have so overpowered Gears and so on. They cant play Origin because if they would, their spended money wouldnt have any sense anymore because they arent playing Blood Feud anymore.
    Dude, you're a bit special ain't ya? We veterans in this game know better than anyone what its like to do sh1t on our "own."

You think Hks have always been a part of Rohan? No, they haven't. We Vets are the ones who spent hour after hour manual grinding with no scrolls, no super ez exp, had to fight for spots constantly and getting to max lvl (like back when it was 99) took months, some people never even reached it. Exp events didnt exist (for a long time) and nor did dungs/ Ash and alike. And I clearly remember manually grinding for 17 hours STRAIGHT one weekend (and inbe4nolife - No. half the population of this game has been there, done that and still does it.)

Don't insinuate that we "vets" don't know what hard work is because we are the ones who know hard work and doing things for ourselves better than anyone here because we did it for years! And no, not everyone used bots back then.

Whether you like it or not, botting as a part of gaming. Be it legal or illegal - its always going to be here (the reason why YNK introduced the hks in the first place - they woke up and realised they couldn't stop the botting in such a grind reliant game so why not just implement it into the mecanics - that way they dont have to ban all of the botting players and lose $$, made sense to those of us who use common sense...)

And people can keep spouting BS hks/ bots take away from the point of the game - that its a game - your ment to "play" it, but the fact is, LIFE. Sometimes LIFE has other plans and some people cant or dont have the time that it takes to exp - maybe they can play when they do have time, but maybe that limited amount of time is still not enough. If your a slow lvler for what ever reason, you get left behind. And that makes things ever harder. Because while your there still trying to lvl, others have alrdy done so and moved onto pvp. And where does that leave you? With hardly anyone to exp with - no parties to find, no dung/ ele dung cuz you cant make a pt. You struggle to find good eq and make crones and in the end you give up playing at all because whats the point if you just cant get anywhere? OR maybe by the time you finaly reach the end goal, those peoples that are ahead off you, have pvped and had their fun, have got bored and moved onto something else, and then you miss out again ...

Hks are a necessary evil.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I came back expecting rohan like it was before epics and what I got was a hollow game of its former self. Aside from there being nearly no players, the players I do see are bots. When I ran into people while just was questing I would try to say hi and talk to them, but ofc they just ran around in a circle killing mob, heal, kill mob, heal.

With games like eso and guild wars 2 out, people have moved on. They are nothing compared to the fun of rohan bf, but at least they are updated graphics, huge player bases, plenty of things to do other than grind, and overall not as scummy as YNK about cash grabbing. Rohan BF did it right. Sure the leveling was slow, but the community experiences I had back then have lasted with more all these years. Watching esoteric and incursion have their wars, the RPK calling people a POS, getting high enough to vengeance on them. None of that exists anymore. Nobody wants to play a decade old game with the old tab targeting system, 0 end game content other than sitting around binds tone and killing a guard to show how cool you are. It's just not fun anymore. I wish I could go back in time but it's time to accept reality. Rohan is gone and it's not coming back. If you want to play a game that has less than 10k people on not including time zone differences then good luck. I have decided to move to a newer mmo and just let memories be memories. Reading this thread is what I needed to finally cut ties. Idiots like bubble butt who will defend their master even when they just smack them plague the forums, but in reality the game is a huge mess with massive imbalances that won't be solved in the next year at least.

Quote Originally Posted by camerony View Post
    I came back expecting rohan like it was before epics and what I got was a hollow game of its former self. Aside from there being nearly no players, the players I do see are bots. When I ran into people while just was questing I would try to say hi and talk to them, but ofc they just ran around in a circle killing mob, heal, kill mob, heal.

With games like eso and guild wars 2 out, people have moved on. They are nothing compared to the fun of rohan bf, but at least they are updated graphics, huge player bases, plenty of things to do other than grind, and overall not as scummy as YNK about cash grabbing. Rohan BF did it right. Sure the leveling was slow, but the community experiences I had back then have lasted with more all these years. Watching esoteric and incursion have their wars, the RPK calling people a POS, getting high enough to vengeance on them. None of that exists anymore. Nobody wants to play a decade old game with the old tab targeting system, 0 end game content other than sitting around binds tone and killing a guard to show how cool you are. It's just not fun anymore. I wish I could go back in time but it's time to accept reality. Rohan is gone and it's not coming back. If you want to play a game that has less than 10k people on not including time zone differences then good luck. I have decided to move to a newer mmo and just let memories be memories. Reading this thread is what I needed to finally cut ties. Idiots like bubble butt who will defend their master even when they just smack them plague the forums, but in reality the game is a huge mess with massive imbalances that won't be solved in the next year at least.
    Then what should they do with this time? I know they are reading threads because this is new. Even though they are not replying lol

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by camerony View Post

If you think GW2 to be a good example, you haven't been to their forums in the last 1.5 year..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

We as community can't get along, and YNK see that which is why in every ticket they respond, "Please post your suggestion on forums to gather feedback" but I cant be bothered to do that because look at you, your level 50 and you think you have played the whole game already. I am level 9x now, it is most stupidest game I have ever played because the physical mobs hit you so high while magic mobs miss miss miss 99.99% of the time. Now you can go ahead and defend this all you want, but this game needs major changes/fixes/updates like right about now, nobody wants to play a broken PvE game without any murder remission, and bosses that drop NOTHING, there is no PvP and there won't be any PVP if they don't update that stuff up because once I hit level 100, i will QUIT.

Even for getting to 100 first, will be in vain because they did not make any competitive content, if I ask for event now, they tell me because you are the highest, it would not make sense. Well I just lost all my hope in this community and the game itself.

P.S I don't even play rohan and I beat ya'll to level 100, I guess that means time to move on onto a real game with real gamers who can compete, not sit around on forums talk like they know it all when they are not even close to being in any of the high levels shoes yet.

Another thing, you keep bragging about stuff but have not looked at the IM yet, everything up there is necessary for every character in game, so if non of that stuff is tradeable, game is 500% pay to win because the one who charges has all the good stuff (including the level 7s), now I am not saying the cash players don't deserve special treatment but it is pointless for such a game where even "Gift" system does not exist and you can see where this might lead to.

Also fix your Aura skills, they are like buffs now. If they are party buffs which is NICE, they have to be changed into an Aura so you don't have to rebuff it every other second!

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    We as community can't get along, and YNK see that which is why in every ticket they respond, "Please post your suggestion on forums to gather feedback" but I cant be bothered to do that because look at you, your level 50 and you think you have played the whole game already. I am level 9x now, it is most stupidest game I have ever played because the physical mobs hit you so high while magic mobs miss miss miss 99.99% of the time. Now you can go ahead and defend this all you want, but this game needs major changes/fixes/updates like right about now, nobody wants to play a broken PvE game without any murder remission, and bosses that drop NOTHING, there is no PvP and there won't be any PVP if they don't update that stuff up because once I hit level 100, i will QUIT.

Even for getting to 100 first, will be in vain because they did not make any competitive content, if I ask for event now, they tell me because you are the highest, it would not make sense. Well I just lost all my hope in this community and the game itself.

P.S I don't even play rohan and I beat ya'll to level 100, I guess that means time to move on onto a real game with real gamers who can compete, not sit around on forums talk like they know it all when they are not even close to being in any of the high levels shoes yet.

Another thing, you keep bragging about stuff but have not looked at the IM yet, everything up there is necessary for every character in game, so if non of that stuff is tradeable, game is 500% pay to win because the one who charges has all the good stuff (including the level 7s), now I am not saying the cash players don't deserve special treatment but it is pointless for such a game where even "Gift" system does not exist and you can see where this might lead to.

Also fix your Aura skills, they are like buffs now. If they are party buffs which is NICE, they have to be changed into an Aura so you don't have to rebuff it every other second!

Here you are, just as vain as 95% of the population thinking one's knowledge can be measured by the amount of degree's they've got and/or the amount of lvls they achieved at the time of writing.

Knowing there is no competition to get to lvl 100 first, why did you rush to lvl 100? Talking about degree's, you don't need one to realise the stupidity behind that.
    If you don't play a game, and move then towards another game - what loss is that to RBF? Exactly, none. Get going already.
    Complaining about forum warriors, on their forum, now.. well, IDK about you but in my book that's pretty stupid. What did you expect to achieve here? Their admiration? Awe? Respect? Here's something: get going already.

Here you are, nearing lvl 100 - the almighty well-informed player around here. The most experienced and expertised person of RBF. You've been around since at least 2011 - you must be very good. With all that knowledge, with all that expertise, with all those years of experience with PWi you still had hopes against hope.

Do you know what that makes you? I'll let you in on the secret: naive.
    I am but lvl 50 and did not, nor do I still, expect all and any of that - what does that make me?... Yeah, let's go back to my first sentence, shall we?

P.s.: Everything in IM a necessity? Not sure if trolling or serious. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you slipped up on that. Anger speaks, but poorly.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-13-2017 at 04:36 AM.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

dude I tank magic world boss for fun, that is how broken this game is.... we are here trying to get staff's attention but people like you get in the way. Why don't you let us get their attention and stay out of our way.

Should I log my account which is made in 2008, would that get you out of the way???

I don't know what you are even trying to prove here, we just want to make the game better but there you are trying to prove nothing.

Did I mention the aura's are not actually Aura's, they are more like buffs that take 2-4 seconds to cast up, and every time someone steps away from your range, the buff goes off and you have to rebuff it again(so much for the skill being a party buff aura).

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    dude I tank magic world boss for funif you have fun doing that, who am I to stop you, that is how broken this game is.... we are here trying to get staff's attention but people like you get in the wayremove the obstacles you get on your path - or go around it, that's all the advise i can give you. Why don't you let us get their attention and stay out of our way.

Should I log my account which is made in 2008, would that get you out of the way??? Actually yes, it would even further proof my point made in the above post. Eitherhow, that's the definiton of "at least since" - it means as long as or longer than.

But yes, I implore you, do login with your account of 2008. Considering these forums are new as of April 2011.. but hey, here's to trying!

I don't know what you are even trying to prove here, we just want to make the game better but there you are trying to prove nothing. You will find that the OP talks about dying population of a 2w old game, you will find my reply to that explaining why it may appear that way.

That aside, 11 years with YNK/PWi and you still expect certain things to change, which have long been set in stone just as many years ago.

Did I mention the aura's are not actually Aura's, they are more like buffs that take 2-4 seconds to cast up, and every time someone steps away from your range, the buff goes off and you have to rebuff it again(so much for the skill being a party buff aura).Yes, you mentioned that in your previous post - not sure what you expect there - let me change to dev-modus and change that for you?
    I reckon you're better off to go 'not playing your other game'.
    #10characters