+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

VIPs = Crazy Price ?

are you serious In other Games you get Full Vip for 49€ ...
    And in Origin only 4,500€ for VIP 10 ...

Spend 20 € per month, a year 240 €, 10 years 2400€, 20 years i have VIP10 and die ! please make a reasonable offers
    Last edited by Avaloon2; 04-10-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Then go play other games

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Then go play other games

stupid answer but ok ! an achievable VIP 10 Level was nice and more People buy so it makes no sense to reach the lv 10 !

Quote Originally Posted by Avaloon2 View Post
    stupid answer but ok ! an achievable VIP 10 Level was nice and more People buy so it makes no sense to reach the lv 10 !
    Plz explain to me why you want VIP 10 now and not make it progressively like it is implemented?
    Then everyone will complain that the game is 100% pay2play when in reality the system was made so everyone donates some cash and at the same time get some benefits from spending.
    Use your brain before your wallet plox
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Let's not be Saints and claim we weren't miffed about the change in VIP 10 CBT to OBT.

It's not all that ridiculous to think that a more achievable level of payment for VIP 10 would encourage more people to spend money. Instead, having a too hefty of an amount deters players from spending ANY amount whatsoever, as they feel it's rather pointless and a rip-off nonetheless.

There is nothing progressive at the required amount of 4500 euro's. If battlefield came out at a retail price of 3000 euro with a season pass of 500 euro - will you also buy it?
    I don't need to be piss-poor to consider wanting to do something else with 4500 euro's - even if you're rich enough to throw 4500 euro's into the trashbin, why not just do so instead of making others rich of which you know they are ripping you off. Honestly, I'd rather just throw it in the bin.
    At least I know I wasted it without making someone else a fortune on the back of others.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Plz explain to me why you want VIP 10 now and not make it progressively like it is implemented?
    Then everyone will complain that the game is 100% pay2play when in reality the system was made so everyone donates some cash and at the same time get some benefits from spending.
    Use your brain before your wallet plox
    use your brain self ! it is a not reachable Goal for normal Players ! why not a fair System/VIP that want to say!

use your brain self ! it is a not reachable Goal for normal Players ! why not a fair System/VIP that want to say!
    VIP 5 is more than enough VIP 10 meh and yes im using my brain sir.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    VIP 5 is more than enough VIP 10 meh and yes im using my brain sir.
    My point, though.

If VIP 10 was more approachable, it would not be entirely impossible for you to consider to go for it after all by spending just a bit more than you initially planned to. It's like building your PC (or buying a motorcycle/car); you have a budget you plan to stick to, but then you see this and that and before you know it, you have spent a few hundred bucks more.

The same could be applied here - but is not.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    My point, though.

If VIP 10 was more approachable, it would not be entirely impossible for you to consider to go for it after all by spending just a bit more than you initially planned to. It's like building your PC (or buying a motorcycle/car); you have a budget you plan to stick to, but then you see this and that and before you know it, you have spent a few hundred bucks more.

The same could be applied here - but is not.
    Ahhhh ok got it
    Well the amount of rps to spend went way higher yeh that i agree is retarded.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

are you serious In other Games you get Full Vip for 49€ ...
    And in Origin only 4,500€ for VIP 10 ...

Spend 20 € per month, a year 240 €, 10 years 2400€, 20 years i have VIP10 and die ! please make a reasonable offers
    Talking about crazy prices; you need no less than 94.808.375 crones to gain the 10% HP title.
    This in comparison to 24.155 crones to get the 10% MP one.

Not bad.