+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is This bot?

Fatigue System should counter the macros but it doesn't help

all ph cry here.... and they did all privates ... lol can be privates owner punished with prison? and now we cry for bots users.....GM can u delete this thread? , is like idiots dream......" he use.... no he dont... oohhh rules dont allow it .... aaaa uuuuu iiiii help me im brainless..... i cant stfu and i cant sleep because i need ticket some1 who use bot......"
    Last edited by tenten008; 04-11-2017 at 11:05 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    all ph cry here.... and they did all privates ... lol can be privates owner punished with prison? and now we cry for bots users.....GM can u delete this thread? , is like idiots dream......" he use.... no he dont... oohhh rules dont allow it .... aaaa uuuuu iiiii help me im brainless..... i cant stfu and i cant sleep because i need ticket some1 who use bot......"
    If anything, you should be using one to let it type for you. We would all be greatful for that.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    How do you tell the difference between a bot or somebody using a HK?
    Everybody crying about bots, macros and auto-clickers, but nobody has as yet said how in the hell you are supposed to tell when someone is using an illegal bot from somebody that is using a legal HK. To me both players look the same. Killing one you get a pat on the back, kill the second you get an emo outcry from those that wasted their RPs and crones.

And yes, decent 3rd party bots can kick off heals & use pots.

Everybody crying about bots, macros and auto-clickers, but nobody has as yet said how in the hell you are supposed to tell when someone is using an illegal bot from somebody that is using a legal HK. To me both players look the same. Killing one you get a pat on the back, kill the second you get an emo outcry from those that wasted their RPs and crones.

And yes, decent 3rd party bots can kick off heals & use pots.
    I think it's pretty much simple as we are talking origins: everyone botting is using an illegal bot, since there are no HK.
    If/when HK's are introduced/used.. who cares if it's the legal or illegal bot they're using, don't think that actually matters other than for PWi's pockets?

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I think it's pretty much simple as we are talking origins: everyone botting is using an illegal bot, since there are no HK.
    If/when HK's are introduced/used.. who cares if it's the legal or illegal bot they're using, don't think that actually matters other than for PWi's pockets?
    HKs are available in Origin. It is one thing about the game that pissed me off with PWi.

HKs are available in Origin. It is one thing about the game that pissed me off with PWi.
    Where, though?

Banned
    There was a guy running einoren shortly after OB started around saying he got a 4 hrs HK. He didn't say where. Personally I would just as happy to find out they are nearly impossible to find.

In any case I say it's open season on anybody botting (illegally or HK)

There was a guy running einoren shortly after OB started around saying he got a 4 hrs HK. He didn't say where. Personally I would just as happy to find out they are nearly impossible to find.

In any case I say it's open season on anybody botting (illegally or HK)

I haven't seen any NPC selling them, nor anything on IM hinting in that direction. Not saying they don't exist - but I'd first have to actually see it. Until then, I assume they are non-existent and any bot is an illegal one. That aside, it's not up to me (or anyone else) to decide whether or not it's illegal - but it is up to us to either report (and let GM's decide), kill (and go red without MR) or ignore. I usually go with the latter, as I just can't be bothered spending my time on it.

To report a botter, you need to have video-proof of them botting (screenshot is not sufficient), a screenshot of them actually admitting it (INGAME), or having a GM catch them during the act.
    So, unless someone admits it in game - I don't put my time in it. Mind you, I already had 2 ppl admitting, which I just ignored (one was gonna get reported by someone else anyway). I take the screenshots, I just rarely do something with it as it takes too much effort (or maybe I'm just a lazy fk).

If this is how they wanna play a game - then that's what they gotta do.

There is no HK in Origin.

As far as I know Bots are not allowed.

But hell, why does people complain they are botting?