+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is This bot?

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    I also saw a healer, in that same place healing. I also found it strange. BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
    Ban for using a macro program that was included in a peripheral? Isn't that harsh?

Lol so if i use TAB + Auto atk/1,2,3,4,5 on my keyboard = bot.
    Hmmm much sense bruh
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robrian03 View Post
    Ban for using a macro program that was included in a peripheral? Isn't that harsh?

I do not know what you are saying explain to me in detail

so manny hatters and frustrated:P , BAN what ? mouse, because he move on dekstop? they cant bann what game protect didnt saw

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    so manny hatters and frustrated:P , BAN what ? mouse, because he move on dekstop? they cant bann what game protect didnt saw

Banned
    As far as I care is as long as PlayWith Interactive persists in selling Hunter Kits, they are legitimizing the use of bots.

Hunter Kits = BOTS.

GM Wermuth told us earlier that keyboard macro are yet to be decided and will punish people who abuse it.

dont be dogs guys , mad,sad,bainles,idiots, stop cry " because he/they use bot" , install urself and have fun , and stop speak s$$$ with that " i play fair, i dont need install it " stop be kids..... stop, u look stupid

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    dont be dogs guys , mad,sad,bainles,idiots, stop cry " because he/they use bot" , install urself and have fun , and stop speak s$$$ with that " i play fair, i dont need install it " stop be kids..... stop, u look stupid
    Or make recording send to support, enjoy with banned bots

lol everthing is with purpose.....like game guard dont see bots..... like in RBF who dont know ip's bug ? stage 4 ip's is 300 000 ip's tickets in inter .... like here bots .... so leave ppl alone to use what they whant ... is not our problem ha ? dont be 13 years old kids .... and cry to GM what they do ..... batter use brain .... look how lame is the system ...... like how guardians can do only miss atack ....like how 5x lvl mobs hit 300-400 and ur hp is 1500-2000..... that problems u need to got ....