+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Indos dont like to kill other indos they wana kill some jizzabella ass :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Just want to say ... try to use English first ...

You can even ask someone you don't know " are you Indo ? "
    That will be nice , right?

If someone use Chinese , Japanese to talk to you guys ( Indo ) , what do you think ? Nice ?

Quote Originally Posted by BoboLin View Post
    Just want to say ... try to use English first ...

You can even ask someone you don't know " are you Indo ? "
    That will be nice , right?

If someone use Chinese , Japanese to talk to you guys ( Indo ) , what do you think ? Nice ?
    I agree i admit most of us Indonesian must learn how to speak with other person from other country with english not Indonesian as start of.conversation

the problem is when playing online games on indonesian server, there are a lot of "bocah" or brat or kid if you would call it. they play like an idiot kid like they should be and thinking that a global server is only filled with their kind/species. so dont be surprised when you play any game with Indonesian server in it, there will always be "bocah" in it.

bocah are ignorant and arrogant SOB that doesnt care about other human unless its their species. They dont know any english and they think that the earth only consisted of indonesian bocah. thats the truth about the bocah

[QUOTE=KeisukeSakamori;349703]the problem is when playing online games on indonesian server, there are a lot of "bocah" or brat or kid if you would call it. they play like an idiot kid like they should be and thinking that a global server is only filled with their kind/species. so dont be surprised when you play any game with Indonesian server in it, there will always be "bocah" in it.

bocah are ignorant and arrogant SOB that doesnt care about other human unless its their species. They dont know any english and they think that the earth only consisted of indonesian bocah. thats the truth about the bocah[/QUOTE

Indeed, even we Indonesian dislike bocah's presence

international server tasted like indonesian server, with their behavior ruining this server once again like they did in indonesian server. pathetic.

and the worst of all. indo player is the most cancer player to an online game, ranging from RMT to cheating. i played a lot international server games and the ones that are breaking the rules are mostly indo and pinoy. but hey its in our blood to destroy things, well you could look now that we are trying to destroy our own country Indonesia right now with some bull**** like religion

Quote Originally Posted by KeisukeSakamori View Post
    and the worst of all. indo player is the most cancer player to an online game, ranging from RMT to cheating. i played a lot international server games and the ones that are breaking the rules are mostly indo and pinoy. but hey its in our blood to destroy things, well you could look now that we are trying to destroy our own country Indonesia right now with some bull**** like religion
    U right but remember not all Indonesian r bad, some r good peole even

maybe not some but few. take note of that. few are good but not best and a lot are bad

I'm not against Indonesians but most of them are killing online games. I'm worried about Seal Online right now, due to them (RMT and Cheats) the game is weakening. Honestly the game economy is a mess.