+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unhappy why ? global server should use English , right ?

I'm a new player in this game

I noticed that GM said try to use English in game , but still a lot of Indo's players use their own language to talk to someone they don't know .

If you don't know a player , you should use English at the first , right ???

Say " Hi " or " Hello " to someone you don't know instead " kk " or " cc " is much much much better ...

Please remember , when you enjoy the game , don't bother other country's player ... I'm tired to say " I'm not INDO " all the time ...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by vithao1s8 View Post
    thiết kế ‘ơn giản, ko m*u mè, ‘ẹp, rất l* ho*n ch‰nh từ bề ngo*i cho ‘ến chất lượng bên trong
    Dat irony, tho.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Did Indo hunting season started yet?
    o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I think as long u talk with other from same.country it's quite fine actually to talk with other language if u r not indo then start talk use english lol other ppl do that too

Banned
    By the way this server is set up players in Indonesian (and other places in southeast Asia) should be IP-blocked from playing here. BUT with the availability of cheap VPN clients I'm sure we gonna get a lot of wkwkwk here too.

There is no reason such folks can't play the Korean server since it is much closer geographically speaking. Less lag and better tcp quality for sure.

As for languages, while English is the language most used here, there are players from many countries logging in. Don't assume that since you don't understand the language they are speaking they are indos. That would be a really, REALLY dumb mistake.

I would suggest using English first since it is the most understood, even if minimally. You will get less backlash that way. Once you figure out the language the person you are trying to talk to is, there is no reason you can't use a more comfortable language with that person. Just don't expect others around you to understand it.

Comprende Amigos?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    By the way this server is set up players in Indonesian (and other places in southeast Asia) should be IP-blocked from playing here. BUT with the availability of cheap VPN clients I'm sure we gonna get a lot of wkwkwk here too.

There is no reason such folks can't play the Korean server since it is much closer geographically speaking. Less lag and better tcp quality for sure.

As for languages, while English is the language most used here, there are players from many countries logging in. Don't assume that since you don't understand the language they are speaking they are indos. That would be a really, REALLY dumb mistake.

I would suggest using English first since it is the most understood, even if minimally. You will get less backlash that way. Once you figure out the language the person you are trying to talk to is, there is no reason you can't use a more comfortable language with that person. Just don't expect others around you to understand it.

Comprende Amigos?
    as an indonesian living in other countries for quite while, i can tell u one quality of most indonesian have; that is ignorant and arrogant, try to imagine a north korean people with republic system, yes that us; the patriotic communist with democarcy in disguise, sadly lot of us didn't realize it yet. Damn i start to talk about politics now.

wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk I'm happy that I haven't tried yet to play there, but I remember those times happened around them in XorRohan.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    as an indonesian living in other countries for quite while, i can tell u one quality of most indonesian have; that is ignorant and arrogant, try to imagine a north korean people with republic system, yes that us; the patriotic communist with democarcy in disguise, sadly lot of us didn't realize it yet. Damn i start to talk about politics now.
    Not sure what the politics in Indonesia are, and really it is none of my concern. That has nothing to do with my comment. There are IP blocks on Rohan: Origin N.A. because there is already a Rohan: Origin that services southeast Asia (plus I suspect Oceania - Karren would know better than I) located in South Korea. Just like there are IP blocks in Rohan: Origin Korea that blocks The Americas and western Europe. PlayWith would much prefer that people playing Rohan: Origin use the server that is closest to themselves to reduce support issues. That does not stop folks from using a VPN client to access those blocked servers.

I get it that some folks from each geography would want to play with friends in the other. You can, but you simply have to accept the extra overhead a VPN client will impose on your gaming.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-08-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Would be interesting to have a small flag next to a characters name just to make things a lil bit more interesting xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Would be interesting to have a small flag next to a characters name just to make things a lil bit more interesting xD
    I'm agree with that, i'm indonesian as well but i usually try to speak english unless they speak indonesian first.