+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Indonesia is one of those countries that is trying really hard to get into the technical workplace. It is not particularly advanced as computer technology goes, but then again China didn't have a hugelu tech-savvy workforce 20 years ago either, but most large North American companies is farming their programming work off to China and India rather than pay the higher cost of development tasks in North America and Western Europe.

The Indonesian kids are doing what they can to become a part of the technical world by teaching themselves how to hack and cheat at online games. I did much the same thing myself as a young guy (the hacking part - before the word "Hacker" got a bad name. There was no such thing as online games) to teach myself the ins & outs of computers. So what you are seeing from less technically matured countries like Indonesia and its closer neighbors is simply the kids there trying to get up to speed in their own way.

Is cheating and hacking online games OK to do? Hell no. But you now know why a large number of them are Indo (or their neighbors).

most indonesian are undestand english

so just speak english and they will understand

but still
    im agreed with your statement about the global server

this isnt a regional server. but global

as indonesian myself. its a long time already i didnt do RMT after i realized i can even do it using RPS instead since RPS is restoreable when wiping

buy RPS. sold it to F2P players and repeat, BOOM! you got some cash that enough for buying high end pets (FGW, kitsune, mandra, BD)

such a win win solution huh
    Last edited by wandiong; 04-23-2017 at 07:45 PM.

i believe that all of indonesians know english quite well since every school in indonesia since kindergarten until high school (even college) has english class.
    They're just ignorant. They don't give a f*ck about others.
    It's their culture, it flows on their blood. You can only put up with it or ignore it.
    source : i'm indonesian

May i offer a solution?
    3 days ban for every accounts that's caught talking in indonesian
    Last edited by gejimayu; 05-25-2017 at 01:02 AM.

yeah it's a shame to know how stupid my people are.
    Ruin the market price, selfish, idiot.
    These bastards bring their habit in SEALINDO then implemented it in SEAL BOD.
    WHAT A SHAME.

Quote Originally Posted by gejimayu View Post
    May i offer a solution?
    Assimilate or gtfo? lol are you fk serious or just fking around? You can't MAKE people speak English no matter how much you hate their mother tongue. I for one would quit being involved in this company/ game/s if something like what you suggested was EVER introduced.

Yes alot of Indos play Rohan/ Seal and they have every dam right to talk in their language and for anyone that has an issue with it - they can always LEAVE!

ffs...

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    i believe that all of indonesians know english quite well since every school in indonesia since kindergarten until high school (even college) has english class.
    It's their culture, it flows on their blood. You can only put up with it or ignore it.

May i offer a solution?
    What's wrong with people talking to each other in their native language? Don't like it? Leave.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Helemaal mee eens, godverdorie!
    Het is iedere keer hetzelfde liedje met deze lui. Protest!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

May i offer a solution?
    i'm sorry, am i read it wrong ? you're indonesian & speak so low about it ?

did you realize that you give your face a sucker punch with your own hand ?

for you who despise indonesian player, not all indonesian player are bad / ignorant / arrogant / etc.

yes, some of us arrogant .. yes, some of us ignorant .. yes, some of us cheater/RMT player ..

but talking so low about us (indonesian player) .. that just aint right