Indonesia is one of those countries that is trying really hard to get into the technical workplace. It is not particularly advanced as computer technology goes, but then again China didn't have a hugelu tech-savvy workforce 20 years ago either, but most large North American companies is farming their programming work off to China and India rather than pay the higher cost of development tasks in North America and Western Europe.

The Indonesian kids are doing what they can to become a part of the technical world by teaching themselves how to hack and cheat at online games. I did much the same thing myself as a young guy (the hacking part - before the word "Hacker" got a bad name. There was no such thing as online games) to teach myself the ins & outs of computers. So what you are seeing from less technically matured countries like Indonesia and its closer neighbors is simply the kids there trying to get up to speed in their own way.

Is cheating and hacking online games OK to do? Hell no. But you now know why a large number of them are Indo (or their neighbors).