+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Apparently there was a bug where you'd use ecash to purchase ases (I think) for like 9 rps , people just kept purchasing it and then yea. Might've been something else too, not sure but that's what most were talking about ingame.

The Bug was that your E-Cash was shown to you as available currency to buy stuff from IM.
    But no matter what and how much you bought, your E-Cash was untouched.

First of its totaly normal assumption if they count e-cash on their side as available to buy stuff that ppl would use it. That no crime on their part, that simply a rly rly careless website design(prolly gone throu without testing?) from who ever set it up. The Fact that no e-cash was consumed on buying from IM can only make ppl suspicious if they recheck their account balance after buying something. Even then ton of ppl prolly just tested out if it rly was "free items". Ofc the right behavior would have been to not abuse it further and report it imediately but lets be honest the human nature is full of selfconcerned thoughts and also curiousity. For example if you go to a cigarette automatic and see that you can use lets say Ruble there too and not just Dollar like stated and you get your Cigarette + the Money back. How many of you wouldnt have stuffed your self out with it or would at least tried again to see if it was a one timer or not?

All in All, abusing this Bug wasnt/isnt rly sportsman like but the mistake was made on their side. They should simple remove what ever was bought in the Periode of Time the bug was around or roll back the account to what it was before the Mainteance that opened the Mall.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Since it's a beta - I take it that 'mistakes' can happen. Albeit a bit silly.

A rollback should have been the solution, but we all know PWi's take on rollbacks (hello upgrades/epics) and the time they take to make such a decision (always too late) - we can assume this will not happen. In any case, it should have been done immediately.
    Now, since a rollback is not an option - they should suspend all acounts involved, delete the items and release the accounts again.

At least, those that had a single item bought (or maybe two, as you say to 'test' it). I'm not entirely opposed to a (temporary) ban for those who bought multiple items with the obvious intention to make profit of this error.
    After all, in the ToS it's clearly stated that one should not take advantages of any glitches found in the game.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Im still suspended, bought only fkn 1 Monkey, i saw i had RPS for it so i bought it. Not my fault they fcked IM site, now refund me lost lvls!

i didnt buyed with e cash i cahrged 1k rps yesterday and i spend 999 rps on item mall i send my purchase history ss and still suspended fck ths sht

They have more than one account to check - also, every ticket you send about the same issue will put your ticket below the pile of total tickets awaiting reply.
    It's to keep you in suspension - d'oh.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Here's what I got:

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

We want to inform you that, due to an issue on the item mall, we have temporarily suspended various accounts. Please be patient until we finish the elimination of the items bought (you'll keep you´re RP´s). Once we finish the item elimination we´ll disband the accounts. Please be patient and accept our apologies for the issue.

Could be worse.

i got same reply on ticket pff lame sht

ok, my account just get unlocked but why the hell they delete all items from Mall inventory? instead just monkey i bought? They delete all warriors potions and Tittle ticket - Origin LOL