+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Angry Getting randomly suspended without notice and explanations?

Hey guys,

As the title says, I just tried to log in and it says my account has been suspended. I know what you guys are thinking : hacker, bot, scammer, whatever (which is not the case). I didn't get any notice so I am a little confused about the issue.

I could use my RPs yesturday in the Item Mall and got a monkey + crone piggy bank key, then logged off. And Voilà, suspended.

Anyone else got the same issue?

Not accusing you just guessing cuz of ppl who abused the IM you may or not be one of them. Send a ticket.

What do you mean ''abused the IM'' ? That sucks because I might be one of them without knowing what the glitch was..

My account is suspended too, wtf is this.

But funny enough you know it was glitched lols. I guess all people gonna use the same excuse and say but we didn't know T_T we didn't notice we can buy endless amounts without losing money at all.

But it's on the company I guess, gj.

Without losing? Lol I didn't even realize that. I bought 1 monkey, 1 key. So no, I did not know.

" But it's on the company I guess, good job". Nice sarcasm there. So basically everyone who bought A SINGLE ITEM will get suspended, because you could only realize the glitch after buying something.

Flawless logic.

I bought 1monkey, to not wasting time picking up items by hand.... killing 20mobs in 1pull and picking item by item is frustrating..

It's PWI's fault for allowing that to happen. Players will always look easier way out. You maybe bought just 2 items but you can't be that naive and think people didn't abuse it.

Anyways, no point crying on the forums send a ticket and wait your reply.

I do fully understand the nature of the issue and that, of course, player will abuse it.
    I've already sent a ticket, I was just seeking out for someone who might have gone through the process already.

Not crying, just finding it ridiculous and unfair to be honest. I do realize they must review each case and thus suspend every suspected account.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Suspended doesn't mean banned.
    It means it's under investigation to decide whether or not you should be banned.

Bans and investigations are not discussed on forums - I advise you to send a ticket and await their replies.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher