+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    my account suspended to i charged 1k rps and buyed somthng from im and bam cant login since 7 h wasted my costume pattern so fawk it i already bored from shty game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TortueQc View Post
    I do fully understand the nature of the issue and that, of course, player will abuse it.
    I've already sent a ticket, I was just seeking out for someone who might have gone through the process already.

Not crying, just finding it ridiculous and unfair to be honest. I do realize they must review each case and thus suspend every suspected account.
    So leave it with this: They suspect you did something dodgy and are deciding what to do about it. Again - you might want to send in a ticket and ask because they won't.tell you **** here.

I think that I know what is the problem, in my case.
    When they release IM i was checking what they add etc, log in with my other account (with ecash on it) and I notice that its possible to spend ecash on items on Rohan Origin (was happy so i can buy some stuff and get that OP vip1 or maybe Vip3), so i transfer 170 ecash to my templar account bought monkey for 7days and starf my regular farm, farm for like 3hrs, than leave game. Back again after like 7hrs, and bam! "your account has ben suspended" cant log in, they dont reply ticket yet. I just checked my rps on account lol money still there like i was never bought anything tried to buy something again, and lol i cant cuz i dont have any rps but Ecash only ;o
    So They fckedup something and blame players now.
    So simply I just wasted ecash for transfer, from account to account and got account blocked, nice job guys.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    But luckily we are in a BETA - so, obviously they're going to FIX it, right?
    Right?

Right.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    But luckily we are in a BETA - so, obviously they're going to FIX it, right?
    Right?

Right.
    Lol, of course! They care so much about the community

Till now lost like 3lvls... (and im 77lvl) and didnt bought so many good Sedorian parts that ppl was selling.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

same got suspended, still waiting for an answer, been waiting for almost 18hrs now rip

Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Game Support.

Please be informed that your account is suspended due to being involved in an illegal activity in the game. Based on our investigation, your account was found exploiting a bug in the Item Mall which enabled you to amass a large amount of items in an illegal manner. Your account will be released when all the items you have bought from the Item Mall item are deleted. Please do remember that GMs are closely monitoring the game to ensure that a fun and fair gaming environment is preserved.

If you have other concerns, please feel free to contact us again at our ticket support anytime.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and support!
    i jsut get reply on ticket lol i payed for fckn rps how is it illegal 1 day i cant login and still cant login pro sht

> abuses IM bug
    > gets suspended
    > complains

bye

idk what was the IM bug to be honest, can any1 please specify exactly what it was? I read through the thread that you could have gotten a lot of items without getting charged a single penny, but all the items that I've bought from IM was deducted lol. Anyways hopefully I can get a refund once I get my account back, if they do delete everything that I bought. Still waiting for a reply xD.