+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    same all deleted and i never buyed with e cash cus i dont have e cash i payed for 1k rps and i got what i say them fck this sht ban my account and get it so fck them i dont play anymore

Epic game masters we have here, cant delete only 1 item they clear all, plus cleared Login Reward History (need start from 0 again), same thing with Crone spending event ( I spend like 14kk , now its says i spend 0 ) And rly no compensation? for their mistakes? when maintenance got dellays we have compensation, now they steal us 2days and nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by ertandu View Post
    same all deleted and i never buyed with e cash cus i dont have e cash i payed for 1k rps and i got what i say them fck this sht ban my account and get it so fck them i dont play anymore
    If you used 1k rps you don't get banned, it was a bug about using ecash on certain items. Stop talking **** lmao. No one cares if you do or don't play, byee

very nice playwith, suspend my account without reason, at very least tell me what happened

i just getting banned without reason and im quite sure it is not about certain item in item mall. i spent 3904 rps and i could point out what item i spent on.
    what i mean is, they deducted my rps for every item i bought, so whats the problem???

You wont get any Response from them Guys wtf haha. People are funny af. "Send a ticket" they said. OMG. This is Playwith Interactive to get a response you have to pay a lot of money. They arent doin **** without cash. *sarcasm off*. Guys didnt you learn from Rohan Blood Feud? Send a ticket funny as hell. The GM will respond. HAHAHA best joke EU

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by caccaca765 View Post
    Cảm Æ¡n bạn vì bÃ*i viết rất bổ Ã*ch vÃ* thú vị
    Glad we're on the same page.

Like, literally, on the same page.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher