+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down Fail ORIGIN (back beta origin)

I'm very upset, i lost a week going up level waiting for a good game as Rohan was in his time.
    I understand that it is a business and PLAYWITH need to recover money, but who want to play something that does not matter if you are a good player alone you need to have money because the game gives you everything. Return the beta...

Only poor people who can't afford to throw money at a game seem to cry most the time. Get over it, bye~

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    What are you talking about, IM wasn't even activated.. What changed and what makes it pay to play? Be more specific.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Im is open now^^

Nothing Major thou.

Cashers can power up hard thou, since they got Option stones that you cant get ingame, cost 9-19 rp for 2 hours usage. Good Moneymaking for Company.

You can get some option stones ingame , so .. maybe not all, but some are better than none.

I feel the item mall is very reasonable compared to what they could've done props to them to be honest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by benomass View Post
    I'm very upset, i lost a week going up level waiting for a good game as Rohan was in his time.
    I understand that it is a business and PLAYWITH need to recover money, but who want to play something that does not matter if you are a good player alone you need to have money because the game gives you everything. Return the beta...
    Not sure how that is Pay2Win. It is certainly better than Rohan:BF.
    There is nothing particularly OP available in the IM. You have the choice whether to use it or not. I dare you to find any other F2P game that is better.

Good luck with it.

Personally I like what they have done overall. and <-- is a very rare thing indeed coming from me.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Not sure how that is Pay2Win. It is certainly better than Rohan:BF.
    There is nothing particularly OP available in the IM. You have the choice whether to use it or not. I dare you to find any other F2P game that is better.

Good luck with it.

Personally I like what they have done overall. and <-- is a very rare thing indeed coming from me.
    http://prntscr.com/etgjyb

No offence but this game had better prices on CBT then OBT on cbt to reach vip 10 it was a requirement of 25k RPs which was arround 250 euro (Fine by me) now it asks for 500k RPs which is a 5000 euro (Not fine with me) and i even considered Donating if vip wouldv been the same as cbt now i dont even think i wana play anymore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
    http://prntscr.com/etgjyb

No offence but this game had better prices on CBT then OBT on cbt to reach vip 10 it was a requirement of 25k RPs which was arround 250 euro (Fine by me) now it asks for 500k RPs which is a 5000 euro (Not fine with me) and i even considered Donating if vip wouldv been the same as cbt now i dont even think i wana play anymore.
    Reaching VIP 10 is not something that will make you horribly OP. So reaching it is not a huge priority for most of us here. Keep in mind too that the VIP level is based on your total spending on that account for as long as you use that account. Some of the accounts here are almost 10 years old (my primary game acct I use for Origin is 9). If I buy IM stuff here over the next 5 years I will eventually hit VIP 10. Won't be today. Won't be a month from now. But eventually if I stay playing. Sometimes it is easier to buy supplies in IM than it is to farm them for someone that hates HKs as much as I do. But I don't see VIP unbalancing things at all and at present I can say with a straight face that Origin is far more balanced than most pservers I have seen or participated in.

But to each their own. You either like it or you don't and that is 100% up to each person playing.

I am surprised to like it to PJ and cant say it's bad. Yet.
    The VIP thingy is actually a very nice incentive to promote spending in game rather than epic/upgrade sales ew.
    Hell it is actually making me think if I'll spend some cash in it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!