+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    It's kind of odd to see you, PJ, EP etc. being all so against hunterkits while non of you even grinded to 115+20 on Jainus coz it takes too goddamn long (WITH hunterkits). What makes you think you'll get endgame lvl and pvp ready (which means maxed out stats) here without hunterkits. I really doubt this server will require a few months of grinding, I think the grinding won't stop, ever.
    When the top level of the game is that stupid 115 +50 Hunterkits are an absolute must otherwise it takes so long to reach end game that most people won't try without them. Bit for servers with low caps like 99 pservers and this one I am dead set against Hunterkits in all way shapes and forms. There is just no place for them because reaching lvl 100 is achievable withiut them. All you have to do is, well, actually play the game!

But has already been suggested in this thread, if there must be HKs, then I am find with PWI making them for the endgame farmers and putting some restrictions on them (8rs max, 16hr cd). I actually like that idea.

Remember back when irohan was lvl 99 capped, one of everyone's favorite pastimes was hunting botters. Had a ball doing that

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    When the top level of the game is that stupid 115 +50 Hunterkits are an absolute must otherwise it takes so long to reach end game that most people won't try without them. Bit for servers with low caps like 99 pservers and this one I am dead set against Hunterkits in all way shapes and forms. There is just no place for them because reaching lvl 100 is achievable withiut them. All you have to do is, well, actually play the game!

But has already been suggested in this thread, if there must be HKs, then I am find with PWI making them for the endgame farmers and putting some restrictions on them (8rs max, 16hr cd). I actually like that idea.

Remember back when irohan was lvl 99 capped, one of everyone's favorite pastimes was hunting botters. Had a ball doing that
    I could live with temporary hks that give you a cooldown after you used it, or put a lvl cap on them. Either way, they'll be hard to get and really expensive so it won't be infested with them. I'd just say once you reach lvl 100 you should be able to hk no problem to boost those trans stats, doing that by hand is just....mind numbing lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    hahahahahaha EXACTLY LOL!!!! Come to think of it, how will any of e2n pvp? lolol
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    pt mkill is bull**** and botsmall sam is gone now (we already put his kids through college) so bring out those hunterkits! Plus how will maha ever pvp???????????????

i see desparate house wives still cant get over Maha winning ther Zerg useing Hunter Kit hahahaha

+ Grandma Dw E2N will not kick you from the New Server you can farm
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

plz HKs ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i see desparate house wives still cant get over Maha winning ther Zerg useing Hunter Kit hahahaha

+ Grandma Dw E2N will not kick you from the New Server you can farm
    If you cant take a joke then get off the forums nab.

Having said that how the fk can you call karren a grandma when maha and nawal are covering their arms with ****? I dont even know how grandma is an insult when nawal/maha have literally 0% chance of ever procreating in their life.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    If you cant take a joke then get off the forums nab.

Having said that how the fk can you call karren a grandma when maha and nawal are covering their arms with ****? I dont even know how grandma is an insult when nawal/maha have literally 0% chance of ever procreating in their life.
    Because, according to them Im some 60 year old (or was it 80 (?) Fuk knows, I cant remember) Asian (because apparently my voice sounds Asian (LOL). Oh and its probable that Im an Asian dude, well that depends on which ever story we wanna run here with.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Are you, by any chance, tiny - excuse me, small? Cause that'd explain a lot.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Problem is not the HKs ! treat People nothing !
    I love HKs and i spend with pleasure a fair Price for HKs (2hours 99 rps and 4 hours 189 rps ) was nice =)
    peoples write origin not Need HKs yes the Level Speed is fast enaugh where is the Problem with HKs ? not understand the problem^^

guys what the fk i put armor option stones from IM ( 1 day ) and while im playing 2+ hours later i check my armor and stones are gone, dont tell me it disapear when i die?!! i better go back to private server if so, with all these disadvantages i though i can try it out but this is too much o.O

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Don't be silly, there are no 1 day IM option stones...
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher