+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hunterkits and Transcendence

Judging from the ORIGIN player tip page there are some features that lie ahead of us.

1: According to the guide, there will be HK's for sale, either for crone (4 and 8 hour ones) and bossdrops for ones up to a duration of 30 days

2: There will be a transcendence system applied once you reach 100. You'll be able to buy extra stats using crones + xp. So you can keep perma grinding to improve your character's stats

3: Last but not least, as you noticed you have 5 possibles, regenerating 1 possible takes 2 hours. The vengeance system is changed as well, just like porting and dieing (when you die you lose crone) the charge on venging people increases with your lvl as well, up to 7 mill crone per venge at lvl 100.

If you want to see all of this for yourself:

https://origin.playrohan.com/Guide/Guide

PS: (go to ''System'')
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Is there still something like guild buffs? MR for example.. because only being able to kill 5 people every 10 hours is kind of meh.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

the whole point of this server was no Hunter kits. zzz
    "To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle."
    Scuxxx - Retired
    Chemical - Retired

Bring back 2012 Rohann

HK for what? lmao, most of us are already 60+ and a small percentage are almost 80 in just a matter of a week .. we don't need hk's, otherwise people can just go back to blood feud.

can only agree on no need for hunterkits!

Only thing i want are permanent pets like Monkey and so on since picking up everything your self is rly stopping the killing flow.

As for lvling up so fast that mainly because Repeat quest after 50 give HUGE Amounts of Xp.

I need hunterkits **** you unemployed ppl having free time and ****!

Having said that gaem sounds a whole lot worse now but we will see how easy it is to grind at lvl 100.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 04-04-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by KatyPerry1 View Post
    Is there still something like guild buffs? MR for example.. because only being able to kill 5 people every 10 hours is kind of meh.
    Haven't found anything about this yet, I do hope there will be things like MR tho or PVP will be pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    can only agree on no need for hunterkits!

Only thing i want are permanent pets like Monkey and so on since picking up everything your self is rly stopping the killing flow.

As for lvling up so fast that mainly because Repeat quest after 50 give HUGE Amounts of Xp.
    Those pets will mostlikely be available once the IM opens.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    HK for what? lmao, most of us are already 60+ and a small percentage are almost 80 in just a matter of a week .. we don't need hk's, otherwise people can just go back to blood feud.
    Check point 2, you're gonna want to hunterkit once you reach max lvl to get that extra xp/crone and improve your characters stats.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I need hunterkits **** you unemployed ppl having free time and ****!
    Same here, I don't have time to grind my chars by hand. I'll need hunterkits in order to become max lvl + extra stats.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Oh, I probably don't work, and coming home past 6pm is probably just a phantasm - because I could swear, regardless of that, I still don't like hunterkits.
    Unemployed people should have votes, too.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Serf
    I dont even understand the people who want hunterkits at all like wtf. "Oh just these unemployed people have time to actually play this game?" Then gtfo and dont play it. Leveling is fast enough. Plus your argument about the transcendance levels is absolute ****. If someone has more time than you (And oh wonder, he is probably not unemployed) he should actually be stronger than you. Thats how MMORPG's work.