+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    They'll never make you gain more xp party than solo lol. You can kill way faster as a party so the'll not boost xp on top of that. While people keep grinding and buying xp scrolls, seals, hunterkits, consumables PWI makes money. This is also the reason they'll always come up with new reasons to grind.

It's kind of odd to see you, PJ, EP etc. being all so against hunterkits while non of you even grinded to 115+20 on Jainus coz it takes too goddamn long (WITH hunterkits). What makes you think you'll get endgame lvl and pvp ready (which means maxed out stats) here without hunterkits. I really doubt this server will require a few months of grinding, I think the grinding won't stop, ever.
    Like I said a few times already in the past years, HK should be for levels 100+ - ergo discussion on 120+ is not applicable to me being opposed to hunterkits in general.

There's absolutely no reason whatsoever to have a kit prior to that. It kills every social aspect of the game.

Also by time you reached levels 100, your social group should have expanded enough to find parties for your hunterkitorgies and then people lacking any skill whatsoever will have found the time to learn their characters to the fullest to make pvp more interesting and challenging opposed to fighting afking hk people all day long.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    2 hours is BS, they should just make them 7 days at least.
    With current prices I'm ok if they were at least one day. Two hours seems a bit lacking to be honest.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Also in the Item Mall post A.ses are 9rp, but in the mall they are 249rp.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Plus how will maha ever pvp???????????????
    hahahahahaha EXACTLY LOL!!!! Come to think of it, how will any of e2n pvp? lolol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Thanh Hóa d*nh 3 tháng kiểm tra vụ bổ nhiệm thần tốc ở Sở Xây dựng

Ng*y 5/4, ông Trần Quang Đảng, Chủ nhiệm Uỷ ban kiểm tra Tỉnh ủy Thanh Hóa cho biết, Thường trực Tỉnh ủy chỉ đạo cơ quan n*y khẩn trương v*o cuộc l*m rõ vi phạm liên quan đến quy trình tuyển dụng, bổ nhiệm b* Trần Vũ Quỳnh Anh - nguyên Trưởng phòng Quản lý nh* v* thị trường bất động sản thuộc Sở Xây dựng Thanh Hóa.

Cũng theo ông Đảng thì Chủ nhiệm Uỷ ban kiểm tra Tỉnh ủy sẽ l*m việc với tinh thần khẩn trương v* ch*nh xác nhất có thể. Theo quy định thì một cuộc thanh kiểm tra sẽ kéo d*i 3 tháng song cũng có thể kết thúc sớm hơn.

Trước đó theo thông báo của UBND tỉnh Thanh Hóa, Ủy ban Kiểm tra Tỉnh ủy được giao tiến h*nh kiểm tra khi có dấu hiệu vi phạm đối với t*p thể, cá nhân lãnh đạo v* cán bộ Sở Xây dựng (giai đoạn từ ng*y 11/10/2010 đến 7/12/2015).

Cụ thể, Uỷ ban Kiểm tra Tỉnh ủy sẽ kiểm tra việc Giám đốc Sở Xây dựng bổ nhiệm b* Trần Vũ Quỳnh Anh giữ chức Phó phòng, rồi Trưởng phòng Quản lý nh* v* Thị trường bất động sản khi chưa đủ tiêu chuẩn thâm niên công tác v*n chuyển h*ng hoá đi Thanh Hoá, trình độ lý lu*n ch*nh trị v* nghiệp vụ quản lý nh* nước.

Ngo*i ra, cơ quan chức năng cũng kiểm tra nội dung liên quan đến khai lý lịch Đảng viên, khai phiếu Đảng viên v* khai phiếu bổ sung hồ sơ Đảng viên hằng năm của b* Trần Vũ Quỳnh Anh. Theo kết lu*n thanh tra thì quá trình thực hiện các công việc n*y, b* Quỳnh Anh ngo*i việc vi phạm quy định “kê khai lý lịch, lịch s* bản thân không trung thực”, còn vi phạm quy định không “khai ho*n cảnh kinh tế của bản thân v* gia đình.

Uỷ ban Kiểm tra Tỉnh ủy cũng sẽ kiểm tra dấu hiệu vi phạm của t*p thể Đảng ủy Sở Xây dựng khi không báo cáo Ban Thường vụ Đảng ủy khối cơ quan tỉnh việc đã cho b* Quỳnh Anh nghỉ việc v* không l*m thủ tục chuyển sinh hoạt Đảng cho cán bộ n*y.

Nguồn: Dantri.vn

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    hahahahahaha EXACTLY LOL!!!! Come to think of it, how will any of e2n pvp? lolol
    Kappa :P

Peagle theres no point in fighting it hunterkits are just that important and this game has the transmasexual system just like global so bring on the HKS.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Kappa :P

Peagle theres no point in fighting it hunterkits are just that important and this game has the transmasexual system just like global so bring on the HKS.
    That's my whole point - there's no point in fighting hunterkits.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    That's my whole point - there's no point in fighting hunterkits.
    HK players will just be easy food for the higher lvls or to steal their spot. Make it requirement to use at lvl 100 and done that's where the trans system will be used at.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Idk why ppl are fighting over hunterkits if MR doesnt exist does it matter?????????????????????

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Idk why ppl are fighting over hunterkits if MR doesnt exist does it matter?????????????????????
    You have to be at least with two to fight. If I say 'A', nobody stops you from not yelling 'B'.
    If MR doesn't exist - is there really any point in leveling and having a HK in the first place? What are you gonna do with it? Grind for eternity to do what? Not to PvP, you won't.