+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need to add a recycling system for mediocre drops?

In Rohan : Blood Feud, you could use some kind of recycling system OR the fishing area to use your useless items. We would get fishes according to the rarity/level of the scavenged item and get new loot from it (anyone remembers Rainbow trouts etc.?). It used to be fun in my opinion, a kind of low-risk gambling with a very slight probability of getting good loot.

I think it would be nice to have a similar system. Most of my inventory consists of crap after farming and I just drop the items or delete them.

Any thoughts on this?

feed them to your pet, unusable armor and weapons are the new pet food.

Banned
    Why not NPC the stuff? Crones is crones.

Porting to towns/ npc takes a lot of crones (way to dam much if you ask me) so yea, maybe make a couple of storage alts and save some up for when you get a pet (again, cost way to much, but bleh) and spam feed the armors/ weps to it.

meh, the storage part might not be a good idea either cuz you have to be able to move to it in a cost effective way to store the stuff...
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 04-04-2017 at 10:08 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yeah lol, drops give like 100 crones or so, with your bags full you still don't make half of the cost to get you back on the spot.
    Sure, you can go the 'free' way, but having to walk to your treasury, then to outside, etc. is just unnecessary jam nobody needs.

At the moment I select what I'll keep and sort it out - rest i just drop but it's a lengthy process with this fast mob respawn I don't have time for that.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    usually npcing accs (rather than armor & weaps) gets you a fair bit of crone. Not sure if that has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    usually npcing accs (rather than armor & weaps) gets you a fair bit of crone. Not sure if that has changed.
    It did change, you barely get any crones from selling drops to NPCs anymore, even accessories. It's much more worth to open a kiosk and sell them for very cheap or feed them to your pet.

Personally I think it's a pretty good idea. Getting crones is fine by farming mobs and by not having people get tons of crones by also selling to vendor is a nice way to keep the total amount of crones in the game low. It integrates pretty well with the rest of the measures they took to fix the economy in this game.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Armour averages you about 60-70 crones, accessories about triple the amount. May vary at 50+, but ye when you're 50 you already pay over 5k per trip.
    I'm not opposed to lower crone rewards from NPC-ing, but for the love of RBF, do something about those portalcosts. It's ridiculous at those levels.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Armour averages you about 60-70 crones, accessories about triple the amount. May vary at 50+, but ye when you're 50 you already pay over 5k per trip.
    I'm not opposed to lower crone rewards from NPC-ing, but for the love of RBF, do something about those portalcosts. It's ridiculous at those levels.
    You gotta be smart about it. Set your bindstone where you're leveling, go back to Einhoren or Dhan town, do your business, store all your crones in Safe and then get yourself killed by a patrol. Free trip back. Or buy a bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Streamlines View Post
    You gotta be smart about it. Set your bindstone where you're leveling, go back to Einhoren or Dhan town, do your business, store all your crones in Safe and then get yourself killed by a patrol. Free trip back. Or buy a bunny.
    lol
    i didnt though of that o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!