+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mob respawns

Respawn time is fine keeps you on your toes lol always have just enough time to grab loot sit regen then attack the next monster.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Respawn time seems alright to me, I set up shop right by the next quest NPC and farm the mobs right there ez quest complete move on to next spot.
    It's fine if you are playing a melee char. if you are doing ranged, the drops happen where you START hitting the mob with your ranged attack. That means you have to run to the spot where the loot is dropped. I like to buff my long shot to give me kiting space. And guess what... Most of the time they respawn right there and start hitting you before you can actually pick up your loot.

I timed the respawn time - it is 3 seconds. Seriously? At least double it ffs!! If you are in a dungeon you won't run out of mobs even if you have an AOE tossing party.

Yeah I camp around the NPCs too. Doesn't help unless I am playing a melee class.

Quote Originally Posted by xXFurterXx View Post
    Respawn time is fine keeps you on your toes lol always have just enough time to grab loot sit regen then attack the next monster.
    Um respawn happens right on top of you by the tme you run over to your loot (no winged foot at low lvls) and if is a mob that aggros, you are attacked before you can pick up your loot.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-03-2017 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It's fine if you are playing a melee char. if you are doing ranged, the drops happen where you START hitting the mob with your ranged attack. That means you have to run to the spot where the loot is dropped. I like to buff my long shot to give me kiting space. And guess what... Most of the time they respawn right there and start hitting you before you can actually pick up your loot.

I timed the respawn time - it is 3 seconds. Seriously? At least double it ffs!! If you are in a dungeon you won't run out of mobs even if you have an AOE tossing party.

Yeah I camp around the NPCs too. Doesn't help unless I am playing a melee class.

Um respawn happens right on top of you by the tme you run over to your loot (no winged foot at low lvls) and if is a mob that aggros, you are attacked before you can pick up your loot.
    Im playing a mage and I dont have that problem. Like I said I position myself in a spot where I am close enough to the mob to zap but not far enough that the mob wont make it to me before he dies.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    sorry but a 3 second respawn is just plain too fking fast. It needs adjustment.