+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Nothing wrong with being p2w. Get a job then and stop QQing about it coz every game out there is "p2w" one way or another

Yesterday I've started a Dhan character, pure AGI, got 250 agi with crit boost skills at level 6, and i do ONLY 400 Crit. For REAL ? All Dex and Vit crit characters are useless better got for str build instead

@xNeowinz please leve this game. We dont need noob like you, rly. You dont even know what are you talking about. "omg omg, this game sucks!, Omg omg, my character pure stat( hahahahaha) is weak, omg, omg ppl, please dont play this game becasuse i can't with my skill.
    Last edited by Arcan007; 04-02-2017 at 04:34 AM.

Why would you build a agi char to begin with when there are minimal ways to increase your critical % at the start. You can't build a char based on critical % and damage and then complain when its crap cause you are not geared. Agi is better to roll later on man you can get critical boost options on accessories and weapons which will make them relevant at high levels. Definitely roll str till level 60 then when you get stat reset roll agi and see how you go since dpp is based off agi they should be dope.

All pure one stat Build are crap for starters besides Archer since they 90% of time kill the target before it reaches them. And yes all Crit-Characters are nerfed but so are most other skills, ever checked INT-Dekan Breath? 900% magic Attack as dmg in Irohan and 80% Magic + 60% Melee in Orgins. That the Pattern reducing op spike Dmg. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcan007 View Post
    @xNeowinz please leve this game. We dont need noob like you, rly. You dont even know what are you talking about. "omg omg, this game sucks!, Omg omg, my character pure stat( hahahahaha) is weak, omg, omg ppl, please dont play this game becasuse i can't with my skill.
    Go die in some corner EMO.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Considering current stat distribution, say you're dex then first point will go into RA next point gives accuracy next back RA the other accuracy, hitting 400crit isn't that low tbh. You also forgot to count your invenom bonus damage.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Folks,

This is not R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud
    The old pure stat godlike builds don't exist anymore.
    It is a whole new game with familiar looking classes. You gotta learn how to build them in new ways.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Exactly, there are a few interesting builds to mess around with.

I'm a bit confused as to why i have 206pd and 346md on an archer - but OK, I can live with it.
    Perhaps we're supposed to be the bane of magic classes
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

All armors gives more MD than PD. So better go find and kill MAGIC type monsters instead physical dmg. That's what I'm doing now. From physical dmg monsters i get 120 dmg and from MD monsters only 50 Lol...