+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Old Player / many questions

Hello guys,
    overall I was playing Rohan since (If I'm right) Tempest was created and I heard that new/old Rohan is coming back so I decided to get some information about everything what was changed. Could you answer on me questions:

1. Overall I read in forum that this game is dead and if you want to play u can only exp solo. For me its a cool thing but in old Rohan I needed to ask templar for buffs also without molly and party it was impossible to exp solo . I know that there are twins who help so much but if I start from 0 will I be able to lvl up without any problems and no twins?
    2. There was an npc on lvl 30 and 40 (If Im right) who gave u mount/1 week 100% exp boost etc. This still exsist or not?
    3. I read on forum that there are 2 servers 1 with epic weapons and something else and secound for beginners what is the name of server for beginners ?
    4. As a solo new player will I have any chance to have fun in farming/exping currently? I dont want be best in this game also I dont want spend $$ on it but I want just to farm and have much fun with it , what do you think?
    5. In old time to exp easier u needed to buy good forged armor etc. is it still aviable or was deleted?
    6. About classes what would you recommended for beggining I want melee classes as I checked in wiki it doesn't changed so much in game they only added new class , so who would be good ofc only PvE (I read on forum that some classes gotta have nerf or something like that so I dont know who would be good after change).
    7. About builds on wiki like STR Savage for example what it means? Pure STR or 3:1 STR:Vit? ( I dont remember it and I can't find anything on google).
    8. I need to ask you guys about this. Is Scout repaired and its curenntly playable? (In old rohan almost nobody play him because he was bugged or smth like that).
    9. This new class I cant find much informations about it (only on official webside of Rohan and little on yt) she is melee or ranged, physical/mage etc.?
    10. Can I buy twins for money from game? (I finished with Rohan when they put Twins on the game bcs it was to much unfair for ppl who didn't spent $$).
    11. Last me question. Rohan Origin and Bloud Feud I know Orgin will have 100 lvl etc. also no new classes but which one will be better for begginer also I read something like Orgin will be like old rohan so you need to ask people for buffs look for party etc. to be honest for me I prefer to farm solo and someone write that curenttly rohan Bloud Feud is using self buffs to exp (that would be great for me) so which server would be better for me?

I know I ask you about many questions and most of em are stupid but I really would like to know all of em. I know there are tons mistakles in my english I'm sorry but its not me national language and there are no any other forums of Rohan.
    Thank You for your answers and any help!
    Last edited by Stonei200; 04-01-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Forget about all and any of this, go to rohan origin, and start from scratch like most of us - it's all new anyway, so no real disadvantage there
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Well okey but still I would know some things like about buffs in Orgins will I have to ask Templar for buffs ? Also if I go on this old server (not orgin) will I be able to exp solo without any problems? I would really like to have any information :/

AFAIK most, if not all, buffs are either self-buffs or party buffs. Don't know for the old server, since i haven't been playing there for over a year.

Soloing isn't easy, but Giants seem to do fine on their own at the moment (Origin).
    Archers too, if you kite enough.

Partying seems the key, though. On Origin that's not really an issue, plenty of people around. Old servers may be dead though, but they have been already so for years.
    Isen is the server without epics, but that does not necessarily mean it's for beginners - I also think it has the lowest population of the two old servers.

As for builds: you can choose to go full STR or 3STR1VIT depending on your gear, RPs and patience. One will do more dmg, the other will survive longer in weaker gears.

Most of the OG's currently on forum/ingame only came back for Origins and have little to no interest in the older servers anymore. At least, I don't and I wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for Origins.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    AFAIK most, if not all, buffs are either self-buffs or party buffs. Don't know for the old server, since i haven't been playing there for over a year.

Soloing isn't easy, but Giants seem to do fine on their own at the moment (Origin).
    Archers too, if you kite enough.

Partying seems the key, though. On Origin that's not really an issue, plenty of people around. Old servers may be dead though, but they have been already so for years.
    Isen is the server without epics, but that does not necessarily mean it's for beginners - I also think it has the lowest population of the two old servers.

As for builds: you can choose to go full STR or 3STR1VIT depending on your gear, RPs and patience. One will do more dmg, the other will survive longer in weaker gears.

Most of the OG's currently on forum/ingame only came back for Origins and have little to no interest in the older servers anymore. At least, I don't and I wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for Origins.
    Ok thanks for all infromations! So as you said I will play Origins could you tell me only last thing well me highest lvl in old time was only 55 lvl. Who would you recomment for beginning only PvE and farm: STR Defender, STR Savage or Int Sage. I can't play em all bcs if its origins is like old time I will need 2-3 weeks to get again this 50 lvl's and there are almost 0 movie on yt about these classes on yt in PvE.

personally savage > guardian / scout > sage

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    personally savage > guardian / scout > sage
    Um okey and how about defender? Or you say savage over all PvE classes?

Yea I guess savage will be pretty good - can't tell for sure, not many have reached 60+

Quote Originally Posted by Stonei200 View Post
    Hello guys,
    overall I was playing Rohan since (If I'm right) Tempest was created and I heard that new/old Rohan is coming back so I decided to get some information about everything what was changed. Could you answer on me questions:

1. Overall I read in forum that this game is dead and if you want to play u can only exp solo. For me its a cool thing but in old Rohan I needed to ask templar for buffs also without molly and party it was impossible to exp solo . I know that there are twins who help so much but if I start from 0 will I be able to lvl up without any problems and no twins?
    These things do not exist here, and most buffs are self buff. Having said that the mobs give more exp and are easier to kill/deal less damage so you should be fine. Just dont try to attack more than one at a time.
    2. There was an npc on lvl 30 and 40 (If Im right) who gave u mount/1 week 100% exp boost etc. This still exsist or not?
    Newbie helper does not exist in the game atm but people are asking for him to come back since he gives soulstone of all stats at lvl 50.
    3. I read on forum that there are 2 servers 1 with epic weapons and something else and secound for beginners what is the name of server for beginners ?
    Thats on the official game, rohan origin does not have 2 servers or epics.
    4. As a solo new player will I have any chance to have fun in farming/exping currently? I dont want be best in this game also I dont want spend $$ on it but I want just to farm and have much fun with it , what do you think?
    You should be fine, but we dont know if the exchange market is going to exist.
    5. In old time to exp easier u needed to buy good forged armor etc. is it still aviable or was deleted?
    Forging still exists, its a little more expensive and a little more rng but thats just because the game is new. Eventually there will be enough crones in circulation that forging will be cheap again.
    6. About classes what would you recommended for beggining I want melee classes as I checked in wiki it doesn't changed so much in game they only added new class , so who would be good ofc only PvE (I read on forum that some classes gotta have nerf or something like that so I dont know who would be good after change).
    Savage is IMO the most new player friendly class in the game.
    7. About builds on wiki like STR Savage for example what it means? Pure STR or 3:1 STR:Vit? ( I dont remember it and I can't find anything on google).
    On the official game there are many items that can give you additional stats so you would build full str, on here I would suggest 3 str 1 vit to start but by around 60 you can stop putting points in to vit completely.
    8. I need to ask you guys about this. Is Scout repaired and its curenntly playable? (In old rohan almost nobody play him because he was bugged or smth like that).
    Scout is playable, still rather useless in pvp but they have aoe attack now so they are good for killing mobs.
    9. This new class I cant find much informations about it (only on official webside of Rohan and little on yt) she is melee or ranged, physical/mage etc.?
    New class? you mean the trinity boob chars? thats only on the official game not on origin. Anyways rumir is like a ranged wizzy esque class and Noir is a melee guardian esque class.
    10. Can I buy twins for money from game? (I finished with Rohan when they put Twins on the game bcs it was to much unfair for ppl who didn't spent $$).
    Twins dont exist in rohan origin, and the quest for twins no longer exist in the official game.
    11. Last me question. Rohan Origin and Bloud Feud I know Orgin will have 100 lvl etc. also no new classes but which one will be better for begginer also I read something like Orgin will be like old rohan so you need to ask people for buffs look for party etc. to be honest for me I prefer to farm solo and someone write that curenttly rohan Bloud Feud is using self buffs to exp (that would be great for me) so which server would be better for me?
    Rohan origin has mostly self buffs, even MB is self buff. The official game is dying because of the transcendence system. A super long lvling process which takes around 1.5 years to do.
    I know I ask you about many questions and most of em are stupid but I really would like to know all of em. I know there are tons mistakles in my english I'm sorry but its not me national language and there are no any other forums of Rohan.
    Thank You for your answers and any help!
    Welcome back to rohan, you suck!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'm a player from way back; I've seen your posts everywhere sunny, and i just need a straight answer on which one to play, if the original is pretty much dead, i may as well dodge it.
    Simply put, which game do you play on and why?