Threaded View

Old Player / many questions

Hello guys,
    overall I was playing Rohan since (If I'm right) Tempest was created and I heard that new/old Rohan is coming back so I decided to get some information about everything what was changed. Could you answer on me questions:

1. Overall I read in forum that this game is dead and if you want to play u can only exp solo. For me its a cool thing but in old Rohan I needed to ask templar for buffs also without molly and party it was impossible to exp solo . I know that there are twins who help so much but if I start from 0 will I be able to lvl up without any problems and no twins?
    2. There was an npc on lvl 30 and 40 (If Im right) who gave u mount/1 week 100% exp boost etc. This still exsist or not?
    3. I read on forum that there are 2 servers 1 with epic weapons and something else and secound for beginners what is the name of server for beginners ?
    4. As a solo new player will I have any chance to have fun in farming/exping currently? I dont want be best in this game also I dont want spend $$ on it but I want just to farm and have much fun with it , what do you think?
    5. In old time to exp easier u needed to buy good forged armor etc. is it still aviable or was deleted?
    6. About classes what would you recommended for beggining I want melee classes as I checked in wiki it doesn't changed so much in game they only added new class , so who would be good ofc only PvE (I read on forum that some classes gotta have nerf or something like that so I dont know who would be good after change).
    7. About builds on wiki like STR Savage for example what it means? Pure STR or 3:1 STR:Vit? ( I dont remember it and I can't find anything on google).
    8. I need to ask you guys about this. Is Scout repaired and its curenntly playable? (In old rohan almost nobody play him because he was bugged or smth like that).
    9. This new class I cant find much informations about it (only on official webside of Rohan and little on yt) she is melee or ranged, physical/mage etc.?
    10. Can I buy twins for money from game? (I finished with Rohan when they put Twins on the game bcs it was to much unfair for ppl who didn't spent $$).
    11. Last me question. Rohan Origin and Bloud Feud I know Orgin will have 100 lvl etc. also no new classes but which one will be better for begginer also I read something like Orgin will be like old rohan so you need to ask people for buffs look for party etc. to be honest for me I prefer to farm solo and someone write that curenttly rohan Bloud Feud is using self buffs to exp (that would be great for me) so which server would be better for me?

I know I ask you about many questions and most of em are stupid but I really would like to know all of em. I know there are tons mistakles in my english I'm sorry but its not me national language and there are no any other forums of Rohan.
    Thank You for your answers and any help!
    Last edited by Stonei200; 04-01-2017 at 01:16 AM.