+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    At level 61, I have 24x Dex and 69x agi self buffed. 0 points in vit unless coming from gear
    Yeah evasion is a nice thing to have - but I bet it hurts when they do, occasionally, hit :P
    My biggest issues are ranged and magics atm *-* , tanking melee is for giggles. Was gonna fully plus my Sed to 10, but by time we get new forge/boost event, I might as well go for Natu instead..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

All that TONS dex needed to hit mob is fu***d up! Mele classes loose sooooooooo much dmg, while caster can go 1 pure stat, or only 2 if he pvp, not mention mele need to get close... 100dex should do the job , but nah.. better force mele to add dex like archers
    So now all mele are new class: Mele-Scout-Wannabe.

Well, for pvp it's not so bad though, I mean restatting at endgame to STR remains a viable option and is free also.

Guardians can go with less dex than defenders (after all, they are the offensive class), due to the accuracy buff.

So it's either hybrid defender or full vit if you want to PVE.
    Glad you can at least buy 10proc acc socket stones

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Yeah evasion is a nice thing to have - but I bet it hurts when they do, occasionally, hit :P
    My biggest issues are ranged and magics atm *-* , tanking melee is for giggles. Was gonna fully plus my Sed to 10, but by time we get new forge/boost event, I might as well go for Natu instead..
    Melee mobs hit 100-190, magic hits 20-40, ranged about the same as melee
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

at lvl 100 you gonna need estimated 400-450 dex I guess to not miss mobs.

Gives a big advantage to ranged and magic classes.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    at lvl 100 you gonna need estimated 400-450 dex I guess to not miss mobs.

Gives a big advantage to ranged and magic classes.
    Hard to say since now im in the 6xs and with 260-280 dex I have the random miss but mostly hits.
    Yes ranged, mages wont have the stuggle.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Hard to say since now im in the 6xs and with 260-280 dex I have the random miss but mostly hits.
    Yes ranged, mages wont have the stuggle.
    If you attack mobs higher than your own lvl you'll miss, even if you have enough accuracy were you to attack those mobs whilst being at their lvl.

I estimate the accuracy formula takes your lvl and the things lvl you're hitting in consideration as well, making you unable to gain 100% accuracy whilst hitting targets much higher than you. Maybe some asymptotic formula for targets above your lvl, as soon as you'd hit something your lvl or below your lvl and you'd have enough accuracy this formula would dissapear and you'd just hit things based on your accuracy solely. I doubt however the korean devs have enough mathematical knowledge to produce something like that tho lmao kappa

These are just my personal wild speculations.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 04-29-2017 at 12:16 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

It's either mob(lvl), class/race or weapon related.
    I can't help but feel like I miss much less wielding a dagger compared to a mace - but can't really say for sure at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    If you attack mobs higher than your own lvl you'll miss, even if you have enough accuracy were you to attack those mobs whilst being at their lvl.

I estimate the accuracy formula takes your lvl and the things lvl you're hitting in consideration as well, making you unable to gain 100% accuracy whilst hitting targets much higher than you. Maybe some asymptotic formula for targets above your lvl, as soon as you'd hit something your lvl or below your lvl and you'd have enough accuracy this formula would dissapear and you'd just hit things based on your accuracy solely. I doubt however the korean devs have enough mathematical knowledge to produce something like that tho lmao kappa

These are just my personal wild speculations.
    Sorry this is based on mobs my own level and sometimes 1-2 levels higher, but with an accuracy weapon stone I dont miss at all.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

still miss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8