+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Melee Classes, Accuracy/Dex- Sweet Spot or Missing Balance?

Hello everyone!

This threat is half feedback and half Question.

As in other Threats said i play a Str Dekan. First i just put 2 str 2 Vit...that was weak but fine now at around 24 i keept missing like 90% of my normal attacks(can skills even miss?!? because they never did).

In Normal Rohan you need to reach a so called Sweet spot in Dex either throu Gear, Buffs or Stats to not miss at all. For ever since i can remember that spot was 75-100 Dex.

Now my Problem is that i after 24 i changed the stat distribution to 1 str 1 vit 2 dex and i got my self 2 x acc with 14 dex.
    This brings me to Amazing 92 Dex now at lvl 43...and guess what im still missing like 50-75% of my Normal attacks.

So my Question is do you guys have same problem? is it Dekan specific? Do i miss the new Sweet spot like it is 200 now?(so prolly only Archers have it now)? Or is something just off here for Melee Classes?
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 03-31-2017 at 03:55 PM.

The problem that I'm noticing is that stats seem to scale 1:1 with their effected stats, like melee attack, accuracy, and evasion.

It seems to be 1 dex = 1 accuracy, which is not how the old formula worked at all. This makes things with higher evasion values much harder to hit.

It's possibly a bug, but there's not much of a way to really tell as of now. It very well could be that mobs need some changes in their stats.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    The problem that I'm noticing is that stats seem to scale 1:1 with their effected stats, like melee attack, accuracy, and evasion.

It seems to be 1 dex = 1 accuracy, which is not how the old formula worked at all. This makes things with higher evasion values much harder to hit.

It's possibly a bug, but there's not much of a way to really tell as of now. It very well could be that mobs need some changes in their stats.
    Yeh, accuracy is a PIA. I almost put more dex than str on my guard - which doesn't leave much room for vit (which doesn't help too much anyway). Interesting though, i'm not sure if it's so much a bug as it is intended.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Hello everyone!

This threat is half feedback and half Question.

As in other Threats said i play a Str Dekan. First i just put 2 str 2 Vit...that was weak but fine now at around 24 i keept missing like 90% of my normal attacks(can skills even miss?!? because they never did).

In Normal Rohan you need to reach a so called Sweet spot in Dex either throu Gear, Buffs or Stats to not miss at all. For ever since i can remember that spot was 75-100 Dex.

Now my Problem is that i after 24 i changed the stat distribution to 1 str 1 vit 2 dex and i got my self 2 x acc with 14 dex.
    This brings me to Amazing 92 Dex now at lvl 43...and guess what im still missing like 50-75% of my Normal attacks.

So my Question is do you guys have same problem? is it Dekan specific? Do i miss the new Sweet spot like it is 200 now?(so prolly only Archers have it now)? Or is something just off here for Melee Classes?
    same Problem ...plz rework Accuracy ...=/

I also 100% agree. Please make accuracy better

Atm i can only suggest for every Melee Class go 2 dex 1 vit 1 str or 3 dex 1 vit for starters. Constantly missing at lvl 25+ is a killer and i mean it like the word...you get killed because 50-90% of your normal attacks miss...

Lest not forget that there are accuracy skills, which will actually matter now as well as agi that will make a difference.

I'm not against, just needs adaptation. I always found pve too easy and brainless.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Edit: seems that vit gives only 0.5 defense so your defense increases by 1 point every 2 stats - that seems a bit drastic, no?
    Same goes for evasion..

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Lest not forget that there are accuracy skills, which will actually matter now as well as agi that will make a difference.

I'm not against, just needs adaptation. I always found pve too easy and brainless.
    No! Totaly no! only a Handful of classes have accuracy buffs. You cant say its allright just because your fav class has it later on o.o

Boost Accuray per Dex to 2!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    No! Totaly no! only a Handful of classes have accuracy buffs. You cant say its allright just because your fav class has it later on o.o

Boost Accuray per Dex to 2!
    I reckon they did it as to give agi classes their benefit of evasion (which wasn't the case before). Mind you, evasion only levels per the .5 (or .7) as well.
    Also, my 'favorite' class also doesn't have a snatch with which it can snatch accuracy buffs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast