+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    It's not about me attacking them, it's them attacking me. I have 500 magic defence and 200 physical one, yet melee mobs hit less harder the magic ones.
    .... lol.

I meant to ask if they hit resist on you more often, as I'm not sure if resist is related to your psy or int values (haven't really checked). Not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Those Wraith close to Enraged Netherworld are Melee indeed, also attackspeed is absurdly high xD.

@Eagle thats odd i have 280 Dex on lvl 81 and im fine have like 75% hit-chance now. Ofc could be better.
    How much accuracy equals your 280 dex? You may have more accuracy enhancers, cranking up your accuracy more than it would for someone with high dex, but no accuracy boost.
    Also, what class are you? Reason I ask, is maybe it's related to the class and/or weapon one wields as well, because I miss a lot less when using a dagger than when using a mace for example... (and no, the dagger doesn't have dex/accuracy).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

i'm not sure if psy is related to resist either but the stats show the psy as (resist) and the int as (all). And yes int is related to resist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    Do you know where I can find tyrents? Those dog faced monsters
    not sure where those are. mobs have been scrambled around af in R:O. Used to be that enraged had flame sprites. now it has wraiths.

IMO psy adds mdef. int adds mattk. For old Rohan. R:O i'm not sure anymore. could be rules have changed.
    vit and str seem to add pdef. dex adds melee accuracy and more chance to crit. agi lets you dodge melee.
    As far as I have seen so far dex adds nothing to magic attack auto attack. seems to hit 100% on my soon-to-be lock.

I haven't noticed pdef increasing with Strength. Not sure about dex/crit chance. I think the baseline crit chance in the game is just lower and weapons make a bigger difference.

Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    I haven't noticed pdef increasing with Strength. Not sure about dex/crit chance. I think the baseline crit chance in the game is just lower and weapons make a bigger difference.
    baseline on chars for crits is 0%
    str does increase pdf but only slightly it's not anywhere near 1:1

I'm not sure either about dex = crit chance, could test it with a char tho, just give it a few 100 dex and make sure you have no buffs on and use no gear with crit chance, if you crit. dex gives crit...
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    baseline on chars for crits is 0%
    str does increase pdf but only slightly it's not anywhere near 1:1

I'm not sure either about dex = crit chance, could test it with a char tho, just give it a few 100 dex and make sure you have no buffs on and use no gear with crit chance, if you crit. dex gives crit...
    Fair. I haven't been paying much attention to Str's effects on pdef; my test run was for melee attack and I just noticed it didn't seem to bump up at all/didn't notice it changed.

I think original RBF crit chance was 2% on AA's - characters could crit without option items/buffs. I would be able to believe it's 0% in R:O, however; my guard until getting a crit sword/dagger never crit. I haven't really noticed much of an effect of leveling on crit rate on my ranger. 6% on a crosbsow and 6% on EA kind of make it hard to tell, though.

You have r two columns for your pdef, left your actual and right your increased stats. Sometimes adding strength will increase the left by one but will keep your actual stationary.

Don't ask me why tho.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    .... lol.

I meant to ask if they hit resist on you more often, as I'm not sure if resist is related to your psy or int values (haven't really checked). Not the other way around.

How much accuracy equals your 280 dex? You may have more accuracy enhancers, cranking up your accuracy more than it would for someone with high dex, but no accuracy boost.
    Also, what class are you? Reason I ask, is maybe it's related to the class and/or weapon one wields as well, because I miss a lot less when using a dagger than when using a mace for example... (and no, the dagger doesn't have dex/accuracy).
    Actually no i dont have any Accuracy modifiers, my 280 Dex net me into 320 Accuracy and im hitting like 75% of my Hits on lvl 80-85 monsters, ofc higher mobs result in more missing but that what you face in Inter Dungeon so thats my reference.
    Im playing a Dekan with a Zhen.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Actually no i dont have any Accuracy modifiers, my 280 Dex net me into 320 Accuracy and im hitting like 75% of my Hits on lvl 80-85 monsters, ofc higher mobs result in more missing but that what you face in Inter Dungeon so thats my reference.
    Im playing a Dekan with a Zhen.
    I see, I have slightly less dex and accuracy - don't know by heart since I'm at work atm, but since I am also lower level that evens the field a bit.
    Or at least, should. Unles maces have a higher miss chance..

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You have r two columns for your pdef, left your actual and right your increased stats. Sometimes adding strength will increase the left by one but will keep your actual stationary.

Don't ask me why tho.
    The column on the right side bumps up for me by one. And then if I close and re-open the character menu it goes back down to what it was, lol.

Something odd I have noticed is that despite my accuracy dropping to the point where I'm maybe hitting mobs around 50% of the time, my skills never miss. Ever. I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the AA code.