+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Yes Melee Class have a disadvantage we must Stat/Skill DEX for Accuracy and Range Class had Advantage...^^

As a side note, if it hasn't been mentioned yet, the scaling for Str to Melee Attack is 1 Str = 0.6 melee attack. It is NOT 0.5.

Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    As a side note, if it hasn't been mentioned yet, the scaling for Str to Melee Attack is 1 Str = 0.6 melee attack. It is NOT 0.5.
    still 2low, compared how many str u need to add to do decent dmg, u loose ALOT stats point on stupid dex/vit while saying Warlock can just go pure INT and do tons of dmg and all magic mobs he fight with will hit him 0 (zero) , he will se just : Resist, Resist, Resist, Resist, Resist, Resist, Resist.. and so on. How Cool is that?

Not saying it's balanced at all, just clarifying the ratios for anyone who cares to really look into the details.

Well melee class has high HP. That is the advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by KingxOfxRage View Post
    Well melee class has high HP. That is the advantage.
    Not really a "Advantage" Melee classes are ,if you not consider dhans because they server as DPS only, the Frontliners of a Group. They will be the first to get hit and if they do it right Ranged Classes dont get hit at all. So they need more HP to Soak up the DMG.

Regarding Stats distribution its just a minor Adjustment needed, its ok that you need to stat Dex and Vit but rly still missing 20% of your Attacks with 300 Dex? mehh
    Just make it possible to hit 100% accuracy vs MOBS (not players) with Reasonable Amount of Dex/Accuracy for a Melee Class and we are fine.

That accuracy issue is called (balance) we all know how OP GUARDIANS if they stat STR VIT and still hit 90-100%

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yeah, luckily str dekans and defenders have always been an OP class.
    Anyway, my issue is not that you need a lot of dex - my issue is that regardless of how much dex you've got, you still hit miss quite a lot.

I have a base of 100dex and still put dex every level, I have dex accessories, dex from all stats, I put +12dex options in all available sockets and I throw a 10% accuracy onto my weapon and I still hit 4 times miss in a row. When you have a skill that splits your normal attack into an aoe and lasts only abt 4 seconds (which, mind you, isn't long considering the very slow attack speed and you lose half during cast time) and you miss nearly all of those hits.. well, that's frustrating.

I'm not even sure it will alleviate the issue by putting more dex. Hence, if I put any more dex, I could as well go full dex for the little difference in str it will make by then..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

just a heads up, to hit decently 95+ mobs u need around 500 accuracy

I have noticed something.. even though i'm full int warlock mage mobs hit harder than melee ones even though they both are in the same lvl???!