+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Giant can snatch one Buff. And i rly mean one, not one after another or one by one. Litterally ONE. means you need to think about what buff you gone steal and keep. Someone else ranted about Giants beeing op with Snatch, nope they are not.

I dont say agi-dhan shouldnt evade ****, i just dont agree on that the current Accuray scaling is right.

You can easily make both stats scale better on evade/ accuracy and keep balance. I know its a pvp game and all are just worried about that the great agi-dhan will get "useless" (for real they never been useless -.- crybabys) again with more accuracy. But this game has 100 lvl we need to master and i dont want to freaking miss up to lvl 100 50-75% of my normal attacks.

Or if you dont wanna touch the scaling on Dex then just reduce the base "evasion /agi-stat" of Monsters so pve can be done in peace. It difficult enough to get through it atm no need for this horrible miss miss miss hit miss miss miss hit stuff.
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 04-01-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I wouldn't say no to some monster adjustment
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Giant can snatch one Buff. And i rly mean one, not one after another or one by one. Litterally ONE. means you need to think about what buff you gone steal and keep. Someone else ranted about Giants beeing op with Snatch, nope they are not.
    I did not know this (I was the one complaining about it) but it makes me happy to find out they can only snatch ONE.

- Does this work the same for Warlocks?
    - With like 8 seconds CD can you take a buff from someone every 8 seconds(CD time) and replace the ONE buff you have? Basically debuffing him/her by 1 buff every 8 seconds?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I did not know this (I was the one complaining about it) but it makes me happy to find out they can only snatch ONE.

- Does this work the same for Warlocks?
    - With like 8 seconds CD can you take a buff from someone every 8 seconds(CD time) and replace the ONE buff you have? Basically debuffing him/her by 1 buff every 8 seconds?
    You could do it, but you need to manually remove the stolen buff from your buff-bar(via double click on it) then you can get another buff from the one you Snatch it from.
    No idea about Warlocks thou.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    You could do it, but you need to manually remove the stolen buff from your buff-bar(via double click on it) then you can get another buff from the one you Snatch it from.
    No idea about Warlocks thou.
    So basically you can debuff someone every 8 seconds, that's still pretty stupid lol. They should just give it a CD of like 5 minutes.

Either way, thanks for explaining. I'm curious as to how it works for Warlocks.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Yes please fix str class i miss so many attacks

Denial

Just trying to have fun.

Wasn't the old rule of thumb for non-IM'd characters to put 1 point of dex in per level up until 50? Are people doing that and still missing attacks?
    ~og sTIMPZ

Quote Originally Posted by RememberMyName View Post
    Wasn't the old rule of thumb for non-IM'd characters to put 1 point of dex in per level up until 50? Are people doing that and still missing attacks?
    with about 100 dex on my str dhan at 45 coming from a dex set of graham and dex accessories, i miss atleast 20% on mobs 44-47.

Quote Originally Posted by RememberMyName View Post
    Yea, but the dealio is that every stat atm is 4x less effective than it used to be; like how Str would yield 4 melee per point, it yields 1. The same is said for the reduced relationship between accuracy and dex.

What I can only assume is the monsters haven't been adjusted to reflect this change, and are rocking some insane evasion relative to everyone's stats. It's also probably why they're 2-shotting people so often, and feel like they take forever to kill lol.

Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    Yea, but the dealio is that every stat atm is 4x less effective than it used to be; like how Str would yield 4 melee per point, it yields 1. The same is said for the reduced relationship between accuracy and dex.

What I can only assume is the monsters haven't been adjusted to reflect this change, and are rocking some insane evasion relative to everyone's stats. It's also probably why they're 2-shotting people so often, and feel like they take forever to kill lol.
    Oh damn. I obviously haven't gotten too far yet, but I guess that's why it's a CBT!
    ~og sTIMPZ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast