+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb So... what do you guys think?

I just want to know the impressions or feedback that you'll do to the game. My first impressions are not so good, but I want to know what othe people think.

Personally Iam a little dissapointed, specially with some nonsense like the fatigue system (I guess its mainly to avoid bots or something like that, but I just dont get it). The gameplay is fine (is the same f***ing thing so...).

Hope you guys like my very first thread

Banned
    I find the game just fine atm, though I have yet to hit lvl 20 on any of my toons (buys finding that right combination of gameplay per class).

Yes the fatigue system is to reduce bots. A pretty clever idea if you ask me. If you are manning your computer is should be no problem. I've farmed/leveled for ours straight without ever going over 2%. The only folks that would have issues are botters (there are no HKs Thank God!!!). With a level cap of 100 Bots are not needed in this game.

I also like the VIP system. It tracks and gives you ongoing perks for the stuff you buy in the IM. If you have spent 300K of RPs over the last year, you will get rewards for that level. I like it.

The crone rate is pretty miserable and some of the crone sinks in the game are really REALLY aggressive. I would like to see either a raise in crone rate OR a reduction on some of those sinks. Exp rate is a bit slow, but I guess once you get some levels of VIP accumulated it gets better.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Let's merge this with http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29019

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I find the game just fine atm, though I have yet to hit lvl 20 on any of my toons (buys finding that right combination of gameplay per class).

Yes the fatigue system is to reduce bots. A pretty clever idea if you ask me. If you are manning your computer is should be no problem. I've farmed/leveled for ours straight without ever going over 2%. The only folks that would have issues are botters (there are no HKs Thank God!!!). With a level cap of 100 Bots are not needed in this game.

I also like the VIP system. It tracks and gives you ongoing perks for the stuff you buy in the IM. If you have spent 300K of RPs over the last year, you will get rewards for that level. I like it.

The crone rate is pretty miserable and some of the crone sinks in the game are really REALLY aggressive. I would like to see either a raise in crone rate OR a reduction on some of those sinks. Exp rate is a bit slow, but I guess once you get some levels of VIP accumulated it gets better.
    How did you not go over 2% ?? I make 15% pretty easily.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Are you sure it wasn't .15%? That I hit pretty quick.

Pretty sure
    Was in full party with priest, so no real breaks.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    easy fix is to go on leech mode (follow the tank) until your fatigue drops. There are ways to get around it if you are actually playing the game rather than letting the game play itself.

Yeah, pretty sure the party will like that - how about a boot.

First of all welcome to the forum . Now first impressions I'd say they have done a reasonably good job with everything forging definately needs to be a bit cheaper ( Graham armour is 15k a try and level 40 weapons are 100k) kinda worried with how linear everything is but I sort of guess they're forcing everyone into the same places so it's easier to meet people and pvp. Classes seem reasonably balenced aswell, leveling on my Dhan didn't feel too hard. All I can say is with a few tweaks and Aslong as they don't inflate stats with some bull**** item mall stones I'll be happy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Yeah, pretty sure the party will like that - how about a boot.
    It's a new world order. Lots of things changed. Things that used to work one way will need to have new ways figured out to do them.

I like change.

I like most changes - just not changes for change's sake.