+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Yea I picked up a dedicated key for it as well randomly. Just seems like something that'll be intermittent. I'm not really sure what purpose the mechanic serves, though.
    Last edited by soulholder; 03-31-2017 at 03:58 PM.

lol never ending complain.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Idk, opened my piggy bank when it was rather low, not knowing it uses a key. Now I'm keyless and my money (which grew steadily) is stuck in there. FML.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Idk, opened my piggy bank when it was rather low, not knowing it uses a key. Now I'm keyless and my money (which grew steadily) is stuck in there. FML.
    I got a key within the first five levels; I noticed how a lot of money was in the bank relatively speaking, and had no reason to withdraw for just a few hundred coins. Figured I'd wait on the drop rate.

Glad I did, lol.

Updated G/B/U feedback response on first page.

Come to think of it, Healers need a boost .. especially if we're in psy pre 50. Not everyone is gonna want a group, or have an extra spot for heals when they already have 1. Divine beam and holy light are our main skills but they are relatively weak even with a lvl 4x staff +6 and accs making it slow to farm at dawn lake. Going int would be weird, since mb now is based on psy. lvl 5 divine beam uses 75% psy and holy light uses like 43% psy. Judgement is weird af, since it can aggro mobs who seem to be far away than the mob you're fighting which is aids.

Edit: every little **** is a ranger that can solo to 70 fine, if everyone on the server is a half elf and like 1% are elves, o k a y
    Last edited by Bubblebutt; 04-01-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Errr, no.

If you want to solo, don't pick a priest of all classes.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Errr, no.

If you want to solo, don't pick a priest of all classes.
    I mean .. when the party is over and everyone else decides to solo then what ? Then it feels real good when you join a different party who are dying in 2 hits at dawn lake even tho they're lvl 40+ so you rage and leave them. You can't just say "don't pick a priest" the server needs more priests, mages, defenders.

"oh you still have alm right? and mareas? sick that's gonna be really fun" yea thanks for the pt invite my dude coz you know, we suck at soloing (taken a few days to hit 50 coz i afked most the time trying to find a pt, meanwhile my mate hit 66 in 2 days on a ranger)

that's my only issue. people have been re rolling from other classes to rangers because they either suck at playing a squishy class (mage) or want to just solo 24/7. then what ? no priests will exist for a long time ?
    Last edited by Bubblebutt; 04-02-2017 at 12:41 AM.

Archer is probably a bad comparison since it's easily the strongest soloing class in the early levels from its kiting potential, particularly with how mobs are strong and players are weak at the moment which discourages party grinding for the most part. No way to really have predicted that part, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    I mean .. when the party is over and everyone else decides to solo then what ? Then it feels real good when you join a different party who are dying in 2 hits at dawn lake even tho they're lvl 40+ so you rage and leave them. You can't just say "don't pick a priest" the server needs more priests, mages, defenders.

"oh you still have alm right? and mareas? sick that's gonna be really fun" yea thanks for the pt invite my dude coz you know, we suck at soloing (taken a few days to hit 50 coz i afked most the time trying to find a pt, meanwhile my mate hit 66 in 2 days on a ranger)

that's my only issue. people have been re rolling from other classes to rangers because they either suck at playing a squishy class (mage) or want to just solo 24/7. then what ? no priests will exist for a long time ?
    given the disparity between classes, it looks like the optimal path of progression is to level a ranger to fund your main.